- » Carrot Green Bean Honey
Carrot Green Bean Honey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot green bean honey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot green bean honey recipes.
Dilled Beans & Carrots
Peel carrots; cut into sticks.
If using fresh beans, remove ends; break in half.
Thaw frozen beans.
In a large saucepan, combine vinegar, honey, dill weed, pickling spices, garlic, water and salt.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Carefully lower carrot sticks... - 40.0031
Bean And Green Soup
An 8 bean soup, that also has greens! It's made in a Crock Pot. It's so super easy that you won't even believe it! It features: winter squash, carrots, 8 bean soup mix, spinach, and rainbow chard. It would be amazing topped with bacon, of course, but holds... - 134.928
Bean Sprout Salad
I am glad just thinking of the fact that you will enjoy this Bean Sprout Salad. You don't need many ingredients to make this great Bean Sprout Salad dish. Anyone will love it! - 32.5693
Honeyed Stir-fry Rice And Vegetables
I even love the aroma when I cook this Honeyed Stir-Fry Rice And Vegetables. This Honeyed Stir-Fry Rice And Vegetables is good enough to surprise your family in a pleasant way. Do make it! - 36.5248
Post Oak Grill's Pan Seared Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon
If you enjoy salmon, then here is an interesting video recipe for you! A healthy looking recipe, this includes several interesting ingredients combined into one. A professionally conducted, step-by-step video, this is really appealing! - 104.167
Cowboy Baked Beans
1) In a pan, add butter and heat. Add the onion and cook for 10 minutes without browning.
2) If using, add the garlic at this stage along with, ginger, peppers and carrots. Allow to cook for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the vinegar and honey, reduce the heat... - 45.08
Caribbean Eggplant And Black Bean Soup
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the green pepper, celery, garlic, and carrots. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Stir in the cumin, allspice, oregano, and salt and cook... - 30.548
Sweet And Sour Soybeans
Pick over soybeans.
Soak overnight in the water.
Discard any loose skins.
Put into large pot, adding enough more water to completely cover beans.
Cover and simmer 3 hours, or until beans are tender to bite.
Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add more... - 43.3025
Tossed Vegetable Marinade
1) Wash and trim the ends of beans. Remove strings. Cut them in 3 inch pieces.
2) Take a saucepan and boil 1 cup water in it. Add beans and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes. Drain and... - 46.2762
Marinated Cooked Vegetable Salad
This salad gives wide scope to the creative cook.
It can be as pretty as a painting, if you choose your colors and textures with imagination.
You can use a round or rectangular platter; you can decide to use a combination of 2, 3, 4, or 5 vegetables.
If you... - 42.6761
Lunch Box Chicken Salad
For dressing, in a large mixing bowl stir together yogurt, orange juice, honey or sugar, mustard, and pepper.
Add cooked macaroni, green beans, chicken or ham, carrot, and green onions.
Toss to mix well.
Divide among 3 small airtight containers.
Chill... - 36.3577
Stir Fry Liver
Cut the liver into slices and then into narrow fingers.
Mix the ingredients for the marinade together, add the liver and allow to stand for 30 minutes, turning it over once or twice.
Cut the ends off the green beans; if large, cut into smaller pieces.
Peel... - 41.5678
Tossed Vegetable Marinade
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut beans into 3-inch pieces.
Bring 1 cup water to a boil; add beans.
Return to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Drain beans, and cool.
Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of... - 38.2888
Pork And Noodle Salad
Pork And noodle Salad has nice taste. The stripped pork add a nice blend to Pork And noodle Salad. The Pork And noodle Salad is an easy to prepare recipe. - 42.7024
Warm Turkey Salad
1. Twisting crown from pineapple cut it in half lengthwise.
2. Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
3. Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
4. Using knife remove fruit from shells.
5. Cut each quarter into 4... - 50.4228
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
Add cauliflower, potato, carrots, red pepper, onion, peas, curry powder, garlic, raisins, and honey.
Cover partially and simmer for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, stir in yogurt, and... - 50.5148
Warm Turkey Salad
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
Remove fruit from shells with knife.
Cut each quarter into 4 spears.
Arrange pineapple, green beans,... - 44.5494
Pork 'n' Pineapple In Ginger Sauce
Brown chops on both sides in a skillet.
Meanwhile, combine in a large shallow baking dish, the pineapple, onion, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic, and a mixture of ginger, coriander, cornstarch, and salt.
Arrange chops in the baking dish and spoon sauce... - 38.1902
1. Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and ginger, saute 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
2. Combine teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, honey, red pepper, and cornstarch in a small bowl, stir with a whisk. Add teriyaki... - 27.0988
Sweet Dijon Pasta Salad
1. In a pan add water and cook pasta as per the package directions, thereafter drain, rinse using cold water and keep aside the pasta.
2. In a small bowl, combine yoghurt, mayonnaise, honey, mustard, cumin and salt to blend well.
3. Take another medium... - 44.7964
Sweet And Sour Pork With Vegetables
Mix the oil, sherry, honey, vinegar and soy sauce in a bowl and season well.
Marinate the pork in the mixture for at least 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Heat 1 x 15 ml spoon (1 tablespoon) oil and fry the onion, carrots, pepper and mushrooms.
Place in a... - 45.6164
Hawaiian Game Hens
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cut hen in half lengthwise.
Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Place on rack in roasting pan; cover.
Bake 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, drain juice from pineapple into small casserole dish.
Stir in honey, lemon peel and... - 36.0497
Oriental Grilled Fish Salad
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic. Add the soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest (if using), black pepper and hot... - 39.1977
this stir fry scallops recipe is oriental in taste and cooking. Prepaed with a marinade of rice wine , saesame sauce and olive oil, the scallops are cooked with a sauce mix of honey, soy sauce and orange essence. Fried along with green onions, carrots, ginger... - 45.9073
Winter Weekend Soup
Winter Weekend Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Winter Weekend Soup, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 49.5209
Easy Satay Sharing Plate
1. Put the eggs into a pan of cold water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 8 mins. Put the carrot, cauliflower and beans into a metal colander, sit over the pan, cover with a lid or plate, then steam for 3-5 mins until just cooked. Cool the eggs in cold... - 34.6598
Grilled Fish Salad
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly oil the foil.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest, black pepper, and red pepper flakes, and whisk to... - 38.4954
Roast Rack Of Lamb With Petite Vegetables
Trim fat from lamb.
In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, brown meat side of rack and the 2 ends, about 4 minutes total.
Transfer meat, bones down, to a plate.
Mix together mustard, honey, garlic, rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Coat rack... - 31.2421
Tofu And Vegetable Salad
1. In blender combine tomato, vinegar, peanut oil, soy sauce, honey, and Chinese sesame oil and process until smooth.
2. In large mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients; add tomato mixture and toss to coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least... - 32.7704
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 37.8718
Korean Bbq Beef Short Ribs
This festive season try your bbq beef short ribs in Korean style. Maangchi is making a totally different marinating sauce with onion, garlic and ginger. It’s pretty simple and can be marinated well in advance and barbequing takes only few minutes.... - 118.274
Baked Picnic Ham
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In a large heavy pan put the picnic ham. Cover completely with cold water.
3) Stir in peppercorns, cloves, and bouquet garni.
4) Boil over moderate heat. Remove scum from the surface. Cover with a lid.
5)... - 45.9412
An American Quilt Chopped Salad
1. Dressing: Place all dressing ingredients in blender. Blend until well mixed; there will still be little pieces of onion. Pour into small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring. Do not boil. Let cool. Then chill. You should have about 3/4 cup dressing.
2. In... - 38.7206
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 109.452
Raw Brown Rice With Vegetables
Have you been looking for an innovative raw food recipe? There's one here just for you. This Raw Brown Rice with Vegetables is packed with the goodness of nutrients. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this at home. - 100.189
Lamb Cutlets With Red Wine Jus
1. Marinate the lamb chops in the honey, half the rosemary and olive oil for about 1 hr. In a heavy frying pan over a high heat, fry the lamb trimmings and chine bone for a good 20 mins or until the fat begins to run and they turn dark in colour and become... - 40.3168
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 128.567