- » Carrot Fritter
Carrot Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot fritter recipes.
1) In a large bowl add egg substitute and flour.
2) Mix carrots, scallions, parsley, and tarragon.
3) In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff.
4) Combine it with the carrot mixture.
5) Heat oil on a nonstick griddle.
6) Drop 1/4-cup mounds on the... - 47.8051
Zucchini And Carrot Fritters
Mix zucchini and 1/2 teaspoon salt; let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, lightly saute carrots in 2 tablespoons butter.
Stir in drained zucchini, eggs, cheese, flour and dill weed.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spread in greased 13x9-inch... - 42.352
In small covered saucepan cook carrots and onion in water about 25 minutes or till tender.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Finely chop carrots.
Toss parsley with cooked vegetables and set aside.
In mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and... - 40.916
If using raw carrots, cook in small amount of water until very tender; mash fine.
When pasty, add egg and sugar.
Add flour, salt, pepper, and baking powder; stir until well blended.
Drop by spoonfuls into deep fat; they will brown quickly when fat is correct... - 31.6338
Carrot Scallion Fritters
In a bowl combine well the carrot, the scallion, the egg, the bread crumbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
In a large skillet heat 1 inch of the oil until it registers 375° F.
On a deep-fat thermometer, in batches drop the carrot mixture into the oil by ta - 25.0348
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Fritters is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared fritters is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 43.0797
Split Pea Fritters
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine peas, water, onion, carrot, and broth mix and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until peas are soft, about 30 minutes; let cool.
In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, and... - 40.6973
Zucchini Squash Fritters
Mix all ingredients.
Drop by tablespoon into 1/2-inch oil in skillet.
Fry until golden brown. - 24.3774
Shrimp & Onion Fritters
In a medium-size bowl, combine shrimp, onion, carrot and bell pepper.
In another medium-size bowl, slightly beat egg; stir in water, flour, baking powder and salt just until blended, then stir in shrimp mixture.
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to... - 34.5898
Macaroni And Tomato Fritters
1. Boil macaroni in salted water using the absorption method.
2. Chop up fine.
3. Prepare a thick tomato sauce using cornflour to thicken. Mix with macaroni and leave it to cool.
4. When cold, form into fritters. Coat with egg and breadcrumbs and deep fry. - 36.6437
Split Pea Fritters
1. Drain the peas and place in a pan with the vegetables, herbs and water. Boil for 10 minutes, then cover and simmer for about 40 minutes, until the peas are tender.
2. Transfer to a blender or food processor, add the flour and work until smooth. If the... - 34.6123
Fish Cake Fritters
Are you looking for a diabetic-friendly dish which is tasty as well? Your search ends with Fish Cake Fritters! This dish can be served as a side-dish and is gluten-free and dairy-free as well. Check out this video to follow the simple steps required to make... - 108.169
Lamb's Tongue Fritters
Boil sheep's tongues for a few minutes in salted water, then skin them and remove the bone and gristle at the back.
Put them in a saucepan with a little fat, sliced carrots and onions, and brown them.
Add a little white wine or stock; leave them to simmer... - 19.5159
1. Take a large pan and add the tripes into it. Add lots of water to cover the tripes and add the bouquet garni too.
2. Cover the pan with a lid and boil the tripe slowly.
3. Remove the skin of the onions and carrots and peel them thinly. Wash the... - 44.5203
Carrot Fritter Recipes By Category