- » Carrot Curry
Carrot Curry Recipes
Carrot curry is a spicy, gravy-based dish particularly popular in South India. A specialized form of the curry is known as Carrot Poriyal in Southern India where it is prepared with grated coconut and asafetida along ... More »
Gajar Matar Curry Dry
Want your carrots with a little twist of spice? Indian Chef Manjula shows a simple carrot curry that is mildly spicy but very aromatic with spices. She explains the dish very clearly for everyone to understand. A must try recipe for everyone as its healthy... - 107.103
Celery And Carrot Curry
1. In a large saucepan or kettle, combine carrots with water and bouillon cubes.
2. Cover the pan and place on a medium flame.
3. Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
4. Add celery and continue to simmer, covered, for another 10 minutes until vegetables are... - 48.4341
Cold Curry Carrot Soup
1 Fit the food processor with a slicing disk and slice carrots.
2 In a large saucepan, add carrots, chicken broth, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until carrots are fork-tender.
4 In the food... - 47.2404
Carrots N Curry
1. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and let them crackle.
3. Immediately add the turmeric and curry powder and sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Pour in the water and add the carrots.
5. Stir in... - 46.0539
Mediterranean Broccoli And Carrot
Place water in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 2 to 5 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in small mixing bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand for 30 minutes to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
In 1 1/2-quart... - 45.5113
Italian Sausage With Carrot Fennel And Cabbage
1) Take a frying pan and brown the chopped sausage in it.
2) Add the garlic and wine and boil until the amount is reduced.
3) Remove the sausage and put it in a plate.
4) Add the onion and carrot to it and brown them, adding a tablespoon of oil if... - 45.3037
Carrot And Zucchini Slices With Curry Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green onions until finely minced.
2) In a food processor bowl with a thin or medium slicing disc, process the zucchini and carrots until sliced.
3) In a glass or ceramic mixing bowl, remove... - 44.1258
Curried Lamb With Carrot
This Curried Lamb is awesome ! Try this oriental sauteed lamb dish with a bowl of rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Curried Lamb are welcome ! - 43.9403
Carrot Cheddar Bake
Put half the carrots and 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender container; cover with cold water.
Blend till coarsely chopped.
Transfer to saucepan.
Repeat with remaining carrots.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer till carrots are tender, 10 to 15... - 43.2968
Carrot And Palak Curry
In a pan add oil.
when it is hot put jeera,allow to splutter.
Then add onion,green chillies and fry till brown colour.
Now add palak and fry till they become soft.
Now add grated carrot and fry till they are cooked.
Add salt and mix it nicely,and cook for... - 43.2849
1) In boiling water, cook carrots until just tender and drain the liquid.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine sherry, orange peel, juice, cornstarch, salt, sugar, ginger and curry powder in it.
3) Mix the cooked carrots with sauce and stir cook until... - 41.5281
very quick and easy to make carrot curry - 38.4445
Honey Orange Carrots
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine together orange juice, carrots, margarine, nutmeg and honey in it. Cook over medium-high heat until the mixture begins to boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Uncover and cook for 5-10... - 38.3329
Rinse carrots but do not dry.
Combine carrots, salt, pepper, and curry powder, if desired, in a medium saucepan.
Cover and cook over low heat about 20 minutes or until tender.
Shake covered pan a few times during cooking to prevent sticking.
Add... - 34.0512
Looking for an amazing dip to go with your vegetable rolls and curries - try out this delicious Carrot Honey. Blended with lemon juice and flavored with a dash of lemon rind - you are surely gonna love this recipe for Carrot Honey. - 31.1134
Curry Glazed Carrots
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, stir curry powder over medium-high heat until powder smells toasted, about 2 minutes.
To pan, add carrots, orange peel, orange juice, and maple syrup.
Bring mixture to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat and simmer,... - 30.6943
Sprouted Green Gram In Carrot Gravy
Try making this srumptious and healthy Sprouted Green Gram In Carrot Gravy, a great way to compliment your main course. Brimming with the goodness of carrots and sprouted gram, this Sprouted Green Gram In Carrot Gravy is the world's simplest and easiest side... - 30.2165
Curry Glazed Carrots
1. In a bowl, stir together orange peel, orange juice, syrup, and cornstarch mixture; set aside.
2. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir curry powder over medium-high heat just until fragrant (about 30 seconds; do not scorch). Add carrots and 1/3 cup... - 28.3329
Carrot Curry Recipes By Category