- » Carrot Crush
Carrot Crush Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot crush recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot crush recipes.
Wash and core cabbage.
Shred and crisp in crushed ice.
Toss the vegetables and arrange on a salad plate.
Serve with favorite Spa dressing. - 29.6043
Parsley Carrots With Walnuts
1) In boiling salted water, blanch the carrots for 4-5 minutes.
2) Refresh the carrots, drain thoroughly and keep aside.
MAKING ... - 43.3636
1. In medium skillet melt butter and simmer with cover adding carrots, sprinkling with salt and crushed basil for 10 to 12 minutes till carrots are tender.
2. Serve alongside fish or as desired. - 29.5686
Perfect Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Who can resist a wedge of moist, frosting-topped carrot cake with a hot cup of tea? The classic, homely carrot cake receives a stylish creamy makeover with this easy Betty recipe. The preparation does take a little extra time, but you will find the procedure... - 107.863
Dill Carrot Sticks
1) In a pan put vinegar, garlic, dill seeds, honey, salt and ¾ cups of water.
2) Bring it to boil, remove from heat and let it stand for 10 minutes.
3) In 2 sterilized preserving jar, put the carrots tightly.
4) Return the brine to boil... - 36.7611
Carrot Pineapple Coleslaw
Add 3 finely shredded carrots and 1 cup drained and crushed pineapple to the CabbagePepper Slaw. - 13.1023
Dill Carrot Sticks
Wash and peel carrots and cut into thin sticks.
Cook in a little boiling salted water for about 10 minutes, or until almost tender.
Drain; pack carrots closely into hot sterilized pint jars.
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling... - 38.7933
Low Fat Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine carrots, sugar, pineapple, prune puree or butter, egg whites and vanilla.
Stir to blend thoroughly.
Add remaining ingredients, except... - 44.4412
Minted Carrot Puree
In a 1-quart casserole combine carrots and water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 8 to 10 minutes or till very tender, stirring once.
In a food processor bowl or blender container combine the carrots, milk, mint, and salt.
Cover and... - 35.8343
Food Processor Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9 X 9" baking dish.
2) Into the food processor, add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Pulse for 3-4 whole turns.
3) Add in carrots, pineapple, oil, eggs and... - 45.3005
Celery And Carrots In Parsley Cream
1 In a saucepan, put celery, carrot and crushed rosemary.
2 In a bowl, mix seasoned stock base and water; pour over vegetables.
3 Cover and bring to a boil; simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
4 Drain vegetables well and keep warm.
5 In a... - 46.0587
Dilled Carrots And Parsnips
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk and dill weed; stir until well blended. Stir in carrots. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes.
2. Stir in parsnips. Cover; microwave on high 13 minutes or until vegetables are... - 25.4601
Baby Carrots In Sauteme
1 In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine butter or margarine, tarragon, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 30 to 40 seconds or till the butter is melted.
2 Stir the carrots into the butter mixture.Cook, covered, on high for... - 33.776
Carrot Nut Mold
Combine 2 cups hot water and gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add gelatin mixture to sour cream gradually, stirring until blended.
Chill until partially thickened.
Fold in carrots, pineapple and walnuts.
Turn into greased 2-quart mold; chill for... - 31.8537
Diane Hoch and Sally Eisenberg teach you how to make Roasted Carrots, a delicious and healthy snack and side dish. - 106.594
1) Take fresh carrots, scrape or peel the carrots skin.
2) With a sharp knife, make round slices. Boil water and add the carrots to it. Cook for around 10 - 15 minutes till the carrot is cooked.
3) Drain the water and keep the carrot... - 47.1254
Baby Carrots In Sauteme
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add butter or margarine, tarragon, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
2) Cook on 100% power (high) for 30 to 40 seconds.
3) Add carrots into the butter mixture.
4) Cook covered on high for 7 to 9 minutes stirring twice.
5) Pour wine... - 37.9499
Carrot Nut Mold
If you want everyone to eat and enjoy carrots. There are plenty of recipes. This is just another one. Simple and easy to make, it has all the good health of carrots and nuts. Enjoy!!! - 46.9107
Carrot Bran Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
3) Mix thoroughly.
4) Make a well in center of the mixture.
5) In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until frothy.
6) Add oil, carrots, pineapple and juice.
7) Pour... - 43.6418
Coat a large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, gingerroor, and crushed red pepper, stirring well.
Add carrot, stirring well.
Combine chicken broth and next 3 ingre-dienrs, stirring... - 36.9602
Savory Carrot Bake
Savory Carrot Bake is a delicious baked recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Savory Carrot Bake dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 39.0022
Creative Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use cooking spray to coat a 13x9x2-inch pan. Dust with flour. Set aside.
3) Over the carrots, pour the boiling water, Set aside.
4) Combine together the crushed pineapple and cereal in a... - 47.9264
Carrots Pickled In Oil
Crush, pound, or grind mustard seeds coarsely, so that they split at least in half, using either a heavy mortar and pestle or an Indian grinding stone.
Peel the carrots.
Cut off the coarse top and the bottom.
Cut each carrot in 3 pieces.
Halve or quarter... - 39.3867
Sunlite Carrot Cake
1. Grease a 13-inch by 9-inch baking pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Sift flour with baking soda, salt and spices. Stir in the coconut and nuts. Keep aside.
4. In a bowl, combine oil, suagr, eggs and... - 48.4386
Herbed Carrots And Zucchini
1. Prepare carrots. Place carrots and remaining ingredients except zucchini in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 minutes.
2. Prepare zucchini for Summer Squash—except cut crosswise in half; cut each half lengthwise into fourths.... - 25.2357
Prize Carrot Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9 X 13" baking pan or a tube pan.
3) In a large bowl, mix together sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla. Stir them together using a wooden spoon.
4) Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.... - 43.9439
Balsamic Honey Glazed Carrots & Parsnips
Peel and cut the carrots and parsnips into uniform pieces. Place in a pot with cold water and heat slowly, never boiling, until desired tenderness is achieved. In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients. Drain and cool the carrots and parsnips, pour the... - 25.3918
Scrape carrots and cut into 4-inch sticks (or to fit into pint glass jars).
Heat carrots to boiling in 1-inch boiling salted water.
Boil 3 or 4 minutes.
Drain and pack lengthwise in 4 hot sterilized pint jars.
In each jar, put 1 teaspoon dill seed or 2 dill... - 37.5198
Oven Baked Carrots
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the shallots until slightly tender.
Add the garlic, parsley and carrots, and stir until combined.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, for about 5 to 8 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, Yogurt Cream Cheese... - 36.4818
Pineapple Carrot Muffins
In a medium bowl stir together flours, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger.
Make a well in the center.
In another medium bowl combine egg, undrained pineapple, carrot, raisins, oil, corn syrup, and vanilla.
Add all at once to dry ingredients.
Stir just... - 41.003
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the onions and garlic to it and stir fry for about 5-8 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
3. Tip in the tomatoes and stir for 1 to 2 minutes until soft
4. Add... - 42.4127
Beef And Carrot Burgers
Are you looking for a compelling Beef And Carrot Burgers recipe? The goodness of carrot makes Beef And Carrot Burgers a healthy treat. If you like this recipe of Beef And Carrot Burgers, please share with friends and family through popular networking sites. - 32.5886
Baked Carrot Ring
Shred enough of the carrots to make 1 cup.
Cook remaining carrots in boiling salted water until just tender, but not soft.
Drain and cool carrots until they can be handled.
Shred enough to make 2 cups.
Combine the raw and cooked carrots in a large bowl.
Blend... - 43.3025
Spice Carrot Cake
1. Grease generously an 8-inch (6 cup) microwave round baking dish.
2. Invert a small, 3-inch round mouthed glass in the center or the dish. Alternatively grease a microwave proof ring mould.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together... - 49.9873
Herbed Carrots And Celery
1) Pare and cut carrots into 2- inch pieces.
2) With a knife or vegetable parer, trim the celery and strip off the coarse strings, if any.
3) Cut the celery stalks into thin crescents, crosswise.
4) In a medium-size saucepan, boil the small... - 39.6378
Carrot And Pineapple Bran Muffins
Yummy! Carrot And Pineapple Bran Muffins will make anyone's mouth water. The pineapple juice adds a nice tang to the muffins. You will love to eat these muffins anytime. Enjoy! - 97.8196
Slice 6 medium carrots.
Simmer, covered, in salted water till tender, about 10 to 15 minutes; drain.
Combine 1 tablespoon melted butter; 1/4 teaspoon salt; and 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed; toss with carrots. - 21.9729
Healthy Carrot And Oatmeal Delight
Have you been looking for a healthy yet tasty breakfast recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn Healthy Carrot and Oatmeal Delight. The method is simple and can be easily replicated in your own kitchen. That’s not all, the recipe... - 97.0702
1. Wash carrots, scrape and grate.
2. Add carrots to milk and cook.
3. When milk dries up add fat and fry.
4. Add sugar, prepared fruits and crushed cardamoms. - 33.1961
Roasted Bell Pepper And Carrot Soup With Tarragon And Pear
Carrot soups are an all time favorite and the chef here adds a little twist to it by combining it with tarragon and pear to give that amazing sweet flavor. She even provides some quick serving tips to impress your guest! A worth watch video to see step by... - 105.195
1. Using a small mortar and pestle, crush the cardamom seeds to a powder.
2. Melt butter in the microwave or in a small saucepan.
3. In a small saucepan, combine the grated carrots, nuts, sugar and milk.
4. Place the pan on a medium... - 40.84
Beef And Carrot Burgers
Combine egg and milk; stir in carrot, onion, wheat germ, salt, marjoram, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Grill over medium-hot coals till desired doneness, turning once (allow 10 to 12 minutes total time for... - 33.9374
Potato And Carrot Stir Fry
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the curry leaves, fennel seeds, cumin seeds and dried red chillies and fry for about 30 seconds.
Add the sliced onions and continue to stir-fry until some of the onion slices are darker than others.
Lower the heat... - 39.7339
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons juice.
Set pineapple and juice aside.
Beat eggs in a large bowl at high speed of an electric mixer 5 minutes or until light and... - 42.5555
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; line bottom with wax paper. Coat wax paper with cooking spray.
3. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4... - 37.3524
Healthy Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! Here is my healthier version! It is also gluten free! When this video was filmed, I had mentioned I hadn’t found a good baking stevia. Afterwards, I started using Krisda stevia baking formula. This could work well in this... - 42.6602
Carrot Pineapple Cocktail
Carrot pineapple cocoktail is a vegetable and fruit juice mix that is both healthy and delicious. Made with pineapple juice along with carrots and flavored with lemon, the carrot pineapple cocoktail is best served chilled. - 25.9268
Pineapple Mango Carrots
1) Allow carrots to be steamed for 12-15 minutes and keep warm on a serving dish.
2) In a food processor, process pineapple with the mangoes to a puree.
3) Into a small sauce pan, press the puree through the sieve and add in sugar.
4) Mix cornstarch... - 34.9403
Pineapple Carrot Cake
Sift together dry ingredients; set aside.
Mix eggs, sugar, and oil, stirring well.
Add carrots, pineapple, and nuts; beat after each addition.
Add sifted ingredients; stir well.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake at 350Â°F 40 minutes.
Frost... - 41.6712
This Carrot Salad tastes yummy ! Try these irresistibly seasoned carrots with lime rubbing for your next meal with rice or pasta and tell me if you like it! Your suggestions for this Carrot Salad are welcome ! - 27.5821
Simple Carrot Salad
Combine carrots and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours. - 20.7112
Carrot Garden Relish
Combine carrots (with liquid), peppers and onion rings in covered container.
Stir together remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Tip container occasionally to mix vegetables and dressing. - 36.1891
Pineapple Carrot Muffins
Mix dry ingredients.
Combine eggs, oil and vanilla, and add to dry ingredients.
Stir in carrots and pineapple.
Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full (or use paper baking cups).
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Freezes well. - 39.9475
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Dice onion, mushrooms and carrots.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, cook onion, mushroom and garlic in low fat spread.
5. Add diced carrots and boiling water with stock cubes; cover pan and let... - 49.005
Carrot, Raisin & Pineapple Salad
Combine carrot, drained pineapple and raisins in a bowl. Toss with Orange & Yogurt Dressing.
Chill well before serving. - 24.7703
Are you a beginner? Do try this carrot cake recipe and you will win the heart of everyone. When I was a novice in cooking technique I tried this recipe and impressed my friends. No one believes that I was a novice. You too can try and impress your friends. - 44.3701
Blend sugar, oil and eggs.
Add carrots, pineapple and vanilla or rum.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350° for 45 min or until done.
Frosting: Beat all ingredients until smooth.
Spread over cooled... - 43.8647
Carrot Pineapple Cocktail
This Carrot Pineapple Cocktail is an amazing appetizer ! Just try out this tangy orange and lemon garnished drink before your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Carrot Pineapple Cocktail are welcome ! - 33.3836
In medium skillet, melt the butter or margarine; add the sliced carrots.
Sprinkle with salt and basil.
Cover skillet and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, or just till carrots are tender.
Garnish with parsley. - 29.2916
Pineapple Carrot Mold
Follow instructions on jello package and add additional ingredients.
Pour into jello mold and refrigerate. - 22.0627
Carrot & Jicama Slaw
This Carrot & Jicama Slaw tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned mixed vegetables with rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Carrot & Jicama Slaw are welcome ! - 36.2514
Pineapple-Carrot Rounds is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Pineapple-Carrot Rounds is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 28.2838
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and cloves; set aside.
In another large bowl,... - 48.1331
Swiss Carrot Cake
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon together.
Combine oil and sugar in large mixing bowl; beat thoroughly with electric mixer.
Add eggs one at a time; beat well after each addition.
Sift flour mixture into egg mixture; beat thoroughly.
Stir in... - 42.7703
Pineapple Carrot Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and add pineapple juice.
When this begins to thicken, add other ingredients.
Pour mixture into mold and chill until set.
Unmold on a plate of lettuce and serve with mayonnaise. - 32.4685
Pour 1/2 cup cold orange juice into blender container; sprinkle gelatin over.
Let stand 5 minutes add boiling orange juice.
Process at low speed until gelatin is dissolved; use rubber spatula to push gelatin granules into mixture.
Add remaining cold orange... - 32.7642
Zucchini And Carrots
Cut the carrots and zucchini julienne style.
Use a large frying pan or a wok.
Add the oil to a hot pan and then the carrots.
Saute or stir-fry for 2 minutes and then add the zucchini.
Toss about for 3 minutes.
Add the lemon juice and wine.
Toss about and... - 37.0047
Fancy Broccoli And Carrots
1. Defrost broccoli and carrots.
2. In a glass casserole, take cream, flour, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mix it well.
3. Top it over the vegetables. Toss it.
4. In a pan, add boiled water and chicken bouillon cube. Pour it over the vegetables... - 42.7754
Carrot And Raisin Salad
To MAKE THE DRESSING: In a small bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the yogurt, sugar and orange peel.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the carrots, pineapple and raisins.
Add the dressing and fold in until the carrot mixture is coated.
Cover... - 37.3371
Creamy Carrot Nut Mold
Pour boiling water over gelatin in a bowl and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
Gradually add gelatin mixture to sour cream, stirring until well blended.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Stir in pineapple, carrots, and walnuts.
Turn into a... - 32.4314
To make cake: Coat the inside of three 9-inch round layer-cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
Line the bottoms with wax paper; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and... - 44.8593
Almond Carrot Cake
Combine almonds, carrots, pineapple and coconut.
Blend together in plastic bag or put through sifter the flours, sugar, soda, spices and salt.
In large bowl, beat eggs with oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture all at once and stir until... - 45.9158
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour-dust a 9 by 13-inch baking pan or a 10-inch bundt pan; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, stir together sugar and oil.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking... - 47.8317
Miniature Carrot Cake Muffins
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine egg whites, apple butter, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Gently fold in carrot and pineapple.
Spoon batter into... - 35.1407
Sweet And Sour Pea Pods And Carrots
If using fresh snow peas, remove the ends and strings.
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, sweet-and-sour sauce, cornstarch and aniseed; set aside.
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the... - 38.0919
1. Take 2 9 inch cake dishes and line the bottoms with waxed paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
3. Add the oil and eggs and blend them in.
4. Next, stir in carrots and drained... - 48.5854
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Combine pineapple, carrots, coconut,.and sugar.
Com bine mayonnaise and reserved pineapple juice; beat with wire whisk until smooth.
Pour over carrot mixture and mix well.
This is a "dressed up"... - 33.297
Wash carrots, scrape and grate.
Put carrots, milk and cardamoms in a non-stick pan over high heat.
Bring to boil, lower heat and cook, stirring frequently till almost solid.
Add butter and stir till mixture draws away from sides of pan.
Remove from heat and... - 41.2781
Carrot Pineapple Slaw
In large bowl, toss together carrots, cabbage, pineapple and walnuts. In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients including the reserved pineapple juice. Pour dressing over slaw; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate 2-24 hours. - 24.3308
Shredded Carrot Salad
1)Pour boiling water into the bowl and add raisins to it.
2)Let stand for 15 minutes.
3)Drain the water from the bowl.
4)Add shredded cabbage, coconut flakes, crushed and drained pineapple and mayonnaise.
5)Toss all ingredients... - 42.8303
Vanilla Carrot Cake
Carrot cake is a delicious and ralatively healthy dessert made with shredded carrots baked with wheat flour and refined flour. Baked with a batter of eggs, cinnamon, ginger and pineapple concentrate added to the flour, the carrot cake also has pineapple bits... - 46.046
Pineapple Sunshine Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, beat together honey, maple syrup, and egg... - 44.9235
Carrot Cheddar Casserole
Cook carrots,covered,in small amount of boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes.
Stir butter or margarine into the carrots and mash coarsely with a fork.
Combine the mashed carrots, milk, cheese, cracker crumbs, beaten eggs, and 1 teaspoon... - 30.3461
Cooked Cucumber And Carrot Salad
Place cucumbers, carrots, onion, garlic and bouquet garni in a pan.
Combine oil, lemon juice, wine, salt, pepper and coriander in a glass jar, cover and shake vigorously to mix, then pour over the vegetables.
Cover pan and cook gently for 25-30 minutes.
Cool,... - 40.5528
Carrots and fruit salad is a healthy way to start or end a meal. You can even enjoy it as a snack or quick meal. This low fat and calorie salad is one, you will fall in love with. - 39.9443
Congealed Carrot Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup cold orange juice.
Add to boiling orange juice and stir until gelatin dissolves.
Add remaining 1 cup of cold orange juice.
Stir in salt, salad dressing or mayonnaise, carrots, and pineapple.
Pour into a 6 cup mold and chill until... - 30.613
Carrot Pineapple Jello Mold
1) In a saucepan of boiling water, add the gelatin to dissolve.
2) Remove from heat and stir in fruit juice.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until slightly thickened.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Use individual molds, or 1-quart... - 40.8083
Pineapple Carrot Gelatin Salad
Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
Allow to cool.
Add pineapple and carrots.
Place in refrigerator in individual molds or one large one and chill until set - 27.1553
To make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and salt.
In a large bowl,... - 47.8653
Cream Of Carrot Soup
1. Saute the chopped onion and garlic in the oil until transparent.
2. Add the carrots, mixed herbs and stock.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 30 minutes until the carrots are soft.
4. Cool a little and then liquidise until smooth.
5. Add the soured... - 35.5713
Carrot And Pineapple Mold
In a medium saucepan soften gelatin in water.
Place over low heat; cook, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Pour into a 3-cup mold and chill until firm.
Divide evenly. - 35.029
Carrot And Caraway Soup
Carrot And Caraway Soup is easy to cook and healthy diet. The Chicken borth gives the Carrot And Caraway Soup a divine taste Must catch it. - 39.6417
Tropical Carrot Cake
Sift together all dry ingredients except sugar.
Prepare carrots, pineapple and nuts.
Grease and flour 3 (9-inch) round cake pans or an oblong pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches).
Beat eggs lightly and beat in sugar.
Stir in oil, dry mixture, carrots and pineapple (you... - 45.1217
Dairy Free Very Special Carrot Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the pineapple, carrots, oil, eggs, vanilla and sugar together, blend well.
3) Sift the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
4) Fold into the carrot mixture alongwith the... - 47.067
Mediterranean Carrot Salad
Scrape the carrots, quarter lengthwise and then cut into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) strips.
Put the carrots and garlic in a dish.
Add the sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and half the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH... - 42.4806
Chilled Carrot Soup
1) Skin and slice onion thinly.
2) Skin and crush garlic.
3) Trim and scrape carrots, chop coarsely.
4) In a heavy pan melt butter, cook onion and garlic on low heat.
5) Cover pan with lid till onion is soft.
6) Add carrot to onion and... - 45.0169
Nutty Carrot Cake
Beat the eggs in a bowl.
Gradually add the sugar and beat well.
Stir in the bread crumbs.
In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and rind.
Blend into the batter.
Dissolve the baking soda with the vinegar and add.
Pour in the... - 42.1615