- » Carrot Coleslaw Salad
Carrot Coleslaw Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot coleslaw salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot coleslaw salad recipes.
Carrot coleslaw is a healthy dish and can be enjoyed as a side with some of the vegetable and meat dishes. Carrot coleslaw is an easy to make recipe. Carrot coleslaw, when served chilled it is a salad and can also be stuffed into sandwich to make a snack. - 47.7665
Carrot And Cashew Nut Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven or broiler on moderate.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the cashews in a single layer.
3. Place in the preheated oven or under the boiler and roast the nuts, sautÃ©ing them occasionally to allow even browning.
4. When... - 46.1937
Coleslaw Vegetable Salad
1. Remove 1/2 cup shredded carrots and keep aside for garnishing.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart, straight-sided glass bowl, layer in the following sequence; one-fourth cole slaw, red pepper, one-fourth coleslaw, lettuce, another one-fourth of the... - 40.2972
Carrot And Coleslaw Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, and pepper.
Stir until well blended.
Chill until partially set.
Beat chilled mixture and add carrots, cabbage, green pepper, and onion.
Chill until firm. - 35.9153
Carrot Cress And Chinese Lettuce Coleslaw
1. In a bowl, combine Chinese leaves with carrots, mayonnaise and raisins.
2. Season it according to taste preferences.
3. Serve the salad after garnishing with salad cress. - 35.639
You May Also Like!
Combine cabbage and carrots in a large serving bowl.
Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; chill.
Just before serving, pour dressing over vegetable mixture; toss lightly to mix. - 26.1176
1. Combine the cabbage and carrot in a large bowl, and toss to mix well.
2. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well. Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture, and toss to mix.
3. Cover the salad and chill for several hours or... - 31.996
Carrot-Cabbage Coleslaw is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared chilled side dish; the Carrot-Cabbage Coleslaw is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 28.7204
Cabbage And Carrot Coleslaw
Shred the cabbage, slice the onion and celery .
Grate the carrots .
Grate the apple .
Put all the prepared vegetables into a bowl.
Chop the walnuts .
Add the apple and nuts to the vegetables.
Stir together the mayonnaise, cream, vinegar and mustard.
Pour over... - 35.0674
Combine evaporated milk and mayonnaise; blend until smooth.
Stir in hot sauce, vinegar, mustard, sugar, celery seeds, and salt.
Put cabbage, carrots, and green pepper into large bowl; pour dressing over and toss gently. - 29.7881
Mix cabbage with carrots and onion.
Season with salt and pepper, and toss with about 1/3 cup Buttermilk Dressing flavored with sugar and mustard.
Top with chopped, salted nuts when ready to serve. - 33.8642
Carrot Olive Slaw
1) In a bowl, mix the salad oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper together
2) Toss gently with the shredded carrots and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) Garnish with the ripe-olive halves and serve immediately. - 30.5677
Carrot Raisin Slaw
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, salt, and pepper. Add the carrots, apple, and raisins and toss well to combine. - 30.7176
Turnip And Carrot Slaw With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set... - 88.5415
Carrot And Cabbage Slaw
1) Peel the carrots and grate them.
2) Finely shred the cabbage.
3) Chop the bacon.
4) Peel the onion and finely chop it, and reserve a few rings for garnish.
5) In a salad bowl, mix together vinegar, 4 tbsp of the oil, caraway seeds,... - 44.2901