- » Carrot Coleslaw
Carrot Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot coleslaw recipes.
Cabbage And Yellow Carrot Slaw With Raisins And Pine Nuts
There is no limit to how creative you can get with food! This is not a regular Cabbage and carrot slaw recipe. Watch this video and learn how to take your regular soggy and mayonnaise dense slaw to a whole new level. This recipe includes golden raisins and... - 101.123
Carrot & Jicama Slaw
This Carrot & Jicama Slaw tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned mixed vegetables with rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Carrot & Jicama Slaw are welcome ! - 33.8668
Warm Broccoli & Carrot Slaw
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pressed garlic, broccoli, and carrots.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring.
Season with salt and pepper.
Voila It takes all of about 10 minutes, is healthy and tasty - 25.7809
You May Also Like!
Carrot Pineapple Coleslaw
Add 3 finely shredded carrots and 1 cup drained and crushed pineapple to the CabbagePepper Slaw. - 11.9369
Carrot coleslaw is a healthy dish and can be enjoyed as a side with some of the vegetable and meat dishes. Carrot coleslaw is an easy to make recipe. Carrot coleslaw, when served chilled it is a salad and can also be stuffed into sandwich to make a snack. - 47.7665
Carrot-Cabbage Coleslaw is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared chilled side dish; the Carrot-Cabbage Coleslaw is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 28.7204
Combine cabbage, carrots, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
Blend sour cream, vinegar, sugar and cream cheese.
Toss sour cream mixture with cabbage mixture. - 30.7351
Cabbage And Carrot Coleslaw
Shred the cabbage, slice the onion and celery .
Grate the carrots .
Grate the apple .
Put all the prepared vegetables into a bowl.
Chop the walnuts .
Add the apple and nuts to the vegetables.
Stir together the mayonnaise, cream, vinegar and mustard.
Pour over... - 35.0674
Carrot And Cashew Nut Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven or broiler on moderate.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the cashews in a single layer.
3. Place in the preheated oven or under the boiler and roast the nuts, sautÃ©ing them occasionally to allow even browning.
4. When... - 46.1937
Carrot And Coleslaw Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, and pepper.
Stir until well blended.
Chill until partially set.
Beat chilled mixture and add carrots, cabbage, green pepper, and onion.
Chill until firm. - 35.9153
Carrot Cress And Chinese Lettuce Coleslaw
1. In a bowl, combine Chinese leaves with carrots, mayonnaise and raisins.
2. Season it according to taste preferences.
3. Serve the salad after garnishing with salad cress. - 35.639
Coleslaw Vegetable Salad
1. Remove 1/2 cup shredded carrots and keep aside for garnishing.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart, straight-sided glass bowl, layer in the following sequence; one-fourth cole slaw, red pepper, one-fourth coleslaw, lettuce, another one-fourth of the... - 40.2972
Celery Carrot Coleslaw
Put shredded cabbage into icy cold water to chill while preparing other vegetables.
Thoroughly drain cabbage then combine with celery, carrot, onion and parsley.
Package and chill.
When ready to serve, drain any moisture from vegetables then toss with... - 28.7903
Combine evaporated milk and mayonnaise; blend until smooth.
Stir in hot sauce, vinegar, mustard, sugar, celery seeds, and salt.
Put cabbage, carrots, and green pepper into large bowl; pour dressing over and toss gently. - 29.7881
Combine cabbage and carrots in a large serving bowl.
Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; chill.
Just before serving, pour dressing over vegetable mixture; toss lightly to mix. - 26.1176
1. Combine the cabbage and carrot in a large bowl, and toss to mix well.
2. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well. Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture, and toss to mix.
3. Cover the salad and chill for several hours or... - 31.996
Carrot Coleslaw Recipes By Category