- » Carrot Cinnamon Bread
Carrot Cinnamon Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot cinnamon bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot cinnamon bread recipes.
Banana Carrot Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl beat together banana, sugar, margarine and eggs, using electric beater.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon and salt, then fold into banana mixture.
Stir in carrots and nuts.
Spoon into... - 41.8869
Carrot Pineapple Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
3. With a spoon beat together the eggs, sugars, oil, and vanilla. Stir in the pineapple. Stir in the dry ingredients.
4. Fold in the carrots and nuts... - 37.1176
Gold Rush Quick Bread
Heat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease and lightly flour bottom only of 8x4 or 9x5 inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir 50 to 75 strokes until dry particles are moistened.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 50 to 60... - 37.2149
Carrot Raisin And Pecan Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5"x 3" loaf pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, stirtogetherthe flour, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
2 In a medium-size bowl, stir to gether the carrots, oil, egg, egg white, sugar, milk, and... - 42.1532
Spicy Apple Carrot Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry milk, baking powder, salt, allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and flour.
3. Combine the honey, oil, eggs, and vanilla and stir into the dry ingredients. Fold in the apple and carrot. Spoon into... - 36.3647
Beat eggs; then gradually add sugar, beating until thick.
Gradually add oil and continue beating until thoroughly blended.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon until thoroughly blended.
Mix dry ingredients into egg... - 40.0434
Gold Rush Carrot Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Spray a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine orange juice, oil, sugar, egg and vanilla. Keep aside.
4) In another bowl, mix wheat flour, flour, cinnamon, baking... - 45.0678
Tasty Carrot Bread
1)Preheat the oven at 350°. MAKING
2)In a small bowl mix flour, baking soda , salt and cinnamon and keep it aside.
3) In an electric container beat together sugar, oil, buttermilk, eggs and dry ingredients till smooth.
4)Mix carrots, pecans,... - 45.4052
Lightly grease bottom of loaf dish, 9 x 5 inches.
Combine flours, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except carrots and raisins.
Beat at low speed until just blended.
Stir in carrots and... - 46.9906
Combine oat flour, brown rice flour, arrowroot, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and allspice.
Stir gelatin into cold water and dissolve over low heat.
Lightly beat eggs.
Slowly add molasses, honey, oil, and gelatin.
Stir in carrots and fruit.
Blend... - 44.5019
Carrot-banana-honey Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water in large bowl.
Stir in whole wheat flour, remaining 1 3/4 cups warm water, carrots, bananas, softened butter, honey, salt and cinnamon; beat until smooth using an electric mixer.
Mix enough all-purpose flour to make a soft... - 42.0403
Carrot And Currant Pan Bread
1. In medium bowl, combine carrots, buttermilk, and oats; set aside 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine juice concentrate and currants; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8-inch square pan with... - 36.3759
Stir the first six ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, making sure the raisins are separated and not in clumps.
Blend the next five ingredients in the order given. Stir them into the first mixture using a minimum of Strokes.
Turn the batter into an... - 34.8912
Colorful Carrot Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add honey and water to combine.
3) Add remaining ingredients by mixing well.
4) Use a heavily oiled 10" cast iron skillet or 9" round cake pan, or 8" x 8" x 2" pan to pour the mixture.
5) Place... - 46.0993
Banana Carrot Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In your work bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture on a medium mixing bowl and place aside.
5)... - 46.5627
1. Preheat the oven to a 350°F.
2. Grease an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 inch (22 X 11-cm) bread pan lightly with oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
4. In another bowl, beat rest of the ingredients with eggs.
5. Bring... - 50.3644
Beat the eggs, and add the sugar gradually, beating until thick.
Add the oil gradually and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
Stir in the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon until mixture is smooth.
Stir in the carrots until blended... - 38.3754
Carrot Sesame Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use SHREDDING DISC setting.
3) Place the carrots inside the feed tube vertically and shred the carrots to make about 1 cup packed.
4) Change the setting to METAL BLADE.
5) In the work bowl... - 46.772
Carrot Date Nut Bread
Put carrots in heavy saucepan with 1 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and sugar.
Cover and simmer until tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
Drain, if all moisture has not evaporated.
Put orange, buttermilk and carrots in blender.
Whirl until pureed.
You should have... - 43.1331
Carrot Pineapple Bread
Drain pineapple, reserve juice; add enough water to make juice 1/2 cup liquid.
In a bowl, combine juice mixture, Egg Beaters, and liquid Butter Buds.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Stir into juice... - 41.0948
Carrot Pineapple Bread
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray bottom of loaf pan, 9 x 5 x 3 or 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat all ingredients in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on medium speed 45 seconds, scraping bowl... - 43.9138
Zucchini Carrot Wheat Bread
Shred zucchini into a strainer and allow moisture to drain briefly while you prepare rest of ingredients.
With wet kitchen scissors, cut dates into pieces.
Rinse raisins in hot water and blot dry on paper towels.
Mix fruits on sheet of foil... - 43.3524
Raw Carrot Raisin Bread
1. In a food processor, shred the carrots and set aside.
2. In the same processor jar, combine the raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse to combine.
3. Add in the shredded carrots and process once again.
4. Scrape the sides with a spatula and process... - 106.815
Holland Dutch Carrot Bread
Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center, and put sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla into it.
With an electric mixer, beat at medium speed until well-blended.
Fold in carrots and nutmeats.
Turn the mixture into... - 35.8394
Carrot Tea Bread
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
2) Into a medium bowl, sift the ingredients 3 times.
3) Use an electric beater to beat the eggs till they are frothy and lemon colored.
4) Towards the end of the beating,... - 41.3399
Carrot Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine flours, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; mix lightly.
In a blender container process milk, eggs, oil and vanilla until blended.
Add carrots and zucchini.
Process for 2 or 3 seconds.
Add to... - 44.9737
Carrot Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine together the sugar and oil; add eggs beating well after each addition.
3) Stir in the dry ingredients together and add to the sugar mixture.
4) Stir in the carrots and nuts.
5) Bake in an oven... - 43.1871
Dutch Carrot Bread
Lightly grease two 8 1/2 x4 1/2 x2 1/2 inch loaf pans and set aside.
Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar together into a large bowl.
Stir with a spoon.
Make a well in center with the back of the spoon.
Place eggs in well and beat just the eggs with a... - 34.1479
Carrot 'n Spice Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 5/8-inch pan and lightly grease it.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
4) Take a large bowl and beat... - 46.9308
Carrot Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; spray two 5 x 3-inch nonstick loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large strainer, combine the all-purpose flour, wholewheat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and cloves; sift by... - 35.8512
Tasty Carrot Bread
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small mixing bowl; set aside.
Combine sugar, oil, buttermilk, and eggs in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer for 1minute.
Add dry ingredients; mix at low speed just until blended.
Fold in carrots,... - 35.6266
Carrot Raisin Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream butter with sugar to a light mixture. Beat in eggs.
3. Gradually add sifted dry ingredients to egg mixture along with rest of ingredients and mix well.
4. Transfer to a 9 X 5 X 3 inch loaf pan,... - 45.1085
Holland Carrot Bread
With an electric mixer beat all ingredients except carrots until well-blended; then fold in carrots.
Turn the mixture into 2 well-greased and floured 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
Bake at 300° for 1 hour or until done.
Freezes well. - 33.4901
Carrot Raisin Tea Bread
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees C.
2) Grease two 5x9 loaf pans and keep aside.
3) Mix oil, honey and eggs in a bowl.
4) Add vanilla and grated carrot to the eggs mixture and mixed well.
5) Mix the dry ingredients and add it to the egg... - 46.6222
Carrot Raisin Quick Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine carrot and next 5 ingredients; stir well. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
3. Pour batter into an 8- x 4-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°... - 32.6927
Carrot Yogurt Loaf
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Spray an 8 3/8 by 4 3/8 by 2 5/8 inch loaf pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Stir together the flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
In another bowl stir together the yogurt, egg, oil and... - 48.186
Easy Spiced Carrot Loaf
A few carrots left over in the refrigerator means it's the perfect time for a Carrot Loaf. This recipe of spiced carrot loaf is a simple wet-dry mix and bake one. It is a no fuss recipe with a definite wow factor. This carrot cake is a favorite and is... - 119.641
Easy Carrot Loaf
Sift the flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon and salt together.
Mix the raisins and pecans and dredge with 2 tablespoons flour mixture.
Mix the sugar and oil in a bowl until blended, then beat in the eggs and vanilla.
Add the flour mixture and carrots and... - 40.0614
Pineapple Carrot Muffins
Mix dry ingredients.
Combine eggs, oil and vanilla, and add to dry ingredients.
Stir in carrots and pineapple.
Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full (or use paper baking cups).
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Freezes well. - 39.9475
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, beat oil, eggs and sugar until creamy.
3) Add grated carrot.
4) In second bowl, stir all the remaining ingredients until well blended.
6) Add to the batter and stirring just... - 51.0634
Low-fat Morning Glory Muffin
Fight breakfast boredom with these wholesome delicious nutrient packed cinnamon-spiked muffins. These easy and tasty muffins are a glorious way to start any day. They have a little bit of everything, carrots, pineapple, raisins, nuts, and spices. Complete... - 103.992
Carrot Raisin Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2.Take a 9 x 5 loaf pan and oil it from all sides.
3.Take a large bowl, mix wholewheat flour, all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
4.In a separate bowl mix egg, honey, yogurt and... - 47.807
Mardi Gras Carrot Loaf
Blend cooking oil and sugar with eggs.
Beat in carrots and pineapple and juice.
Sift dry ingredients and add with vanilla and nuts.
Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
Bake 1 hour at 350Â°. - 40.0252
Carrot Banana Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 12 muffin cups or fill with paper cupcake liners and spray with cooking spray.
To Make Muffins: Pour enough boiling water over raisins to cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together... - 44.5481
Carrot And Pineapple Muffins
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine pineapple, carrot, oil, milk, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon batter into muffin pans coated with cooking spray,... - 40.4194
Carrot Pineapple Muffins
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
In another bowl, stir together the pineapple, yogurt, Egg Beaters, liquid Butter Buds, and vanilla.
Stir in brown and white sugar until... - 40.3623
Carrot Spice Loaf
Carrot Spice Loaf is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 48.2579
Sweet Potato And Carrot Crisp
Peel and cut sweet potatoes and carrots into large chunks.
In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes and carrots for about 20 minutes or until very tender; drain.
Puree in food processor or blender, in batches if necessary.
Add orange juice, honey, butter,... - 44.3445
Apple Carrot Pie
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the granulated sugar and salt. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut the margarine into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of cold water and... - 42.6883
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
In another bowl, beat eggs; add oil, milk and vanilla.
Mix well; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in the remaining ingredients.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups... - 39.8761
Choco Almond Carrot Torte
1. In a blender, add almonds and blend until finely ground.
2. In a 7 ½ X 5 x 2 ¾ - inch heavily greased tube pan, line with baking parchment.
3. Sprinkle the parchment lightly with bread crumbs and set aside.
4. Over a double boiler,... - 45.5539
Carrot Almond Cake
Grease a 9- x 2-inch round or a 10- x 6-inch baking dish.
Line the bottom with parchment paper.
Place carrots and almonds in a large bowl; thoroughly blend in bread crumbs and cinnamon.
Combine eggs and sugar in a large mixer bowl.
Beat until lemon... - 42.0645
Delicious Morning Glory Muffins
Add wet ingredients to dry, and stir only until blended.
Spoon into greased mufffin tins, filling them to the top.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes, then remove from tins. - 34.5975
Nutty Carrot Cake
Beat the eggs in a bowl.
Gradually add the sugar and beat well.
Stir in the bread crumbs.
In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and rind.
Blend into the batter.
Dissolve the baking soda with the vinegar and add.
Pour in the... - 42.1615
Colorful Carrot Ring
Place all ingredients in food processor; process 1 minute or until carrots are cut very fine.
Turn into an 8-inch ring mold; set in a shallow pan of water; bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until set and firm.
Un-mold on serving plate; fill center with... - 37.1453
In a small skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
When the oil is hot, add the mustard and fenugreek seeds and wait for them to splutter.
When the seeds pop, add the cloves and grated carrot and sauté the mixture, for 2 minutes.
Add lemon juice,... - 46.601
Swiss Carrot Torte
Grease an 8-inch spring-form pan (with removable bottom) and line bottom with waxed paper.
Grease paper and coat bottom and sides with about 2 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs.
Prepare carrots and grind almonds to a find dry powder (do a half cup at a time,... - 41.8978
Spicy Carrot Pudding
Shred carrots on a medium shredder.
Mix the first thirteen ingredients together.
Combine sour milk, molasses and soda in a separate bowl.
Pour over the fruit-carrot mixture and stir until well combined.
Spoon into two oiled molds.
Cover with foil... - 41.7809
Steamed Carrot Pudding
Combine all ingredients in order given; mix well.
Pack into greased 1 1/2-quart pudding mold.
Cover and steam for 4 hours, or until done.
Serve warm, topped with hard sauce and a few strips of candied orange peel, if desired.
Makes 8 to 10 servings. - 37.3639
Beat together eggs, sugar and oil.
Combine flour, soda, salt and cinnamon; add to sugar mixture and beat well.
Stir in carrots, nuts, pineapple and vanilla.
Pour into greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan.
Cover and place in crock pot.
Cover and bake on... - 38.7081
Carrot Plum Pudding
Place in greased molds or cans; cover with aluminum foil or lids and steam 2 1/2 hours. - 29.2042
Mix ingredients in order given.
Turn into well greased molds; cover and steam 3 to 5 hours. - 33.9878
Moroccan Carrot Dip With Pita Triangles
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the carrots and cook until tender, 20-22 minutes; drain. Let cool 5 minutes.
2 Put the carrots, oil, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, salt, cinnamon, coriander, ginger, and cayenne in a food processor and process... - 33.5396
Carrot Coffee Cake
Beat eggs; add sugar gradually, beating until slightly thickened.
Add oil gradually and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
Stir in flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon until mixture is smooth.
Stir in carrots until blended well.
Pour into... - 47.1066
Steamed Carrot Walnut Pudding
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Add egg yolks and remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Put into two greased 3-cup molds or two 1-pound coffee cans.
Cover tightly with mold lid or two thicknesses of foil.
Put on... - 44.8227
St. Louis Christmas Pudding
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine carrots, sugar and bread crumbs.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs until it turns lemon colored. Add this to the dry ingredients in the other bowl. Fold in vanilla, spices, butter and Southern Comfort. Blend nicely to mix... - 41.4421
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray two loaf pans with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sift flour, cinnamon, salt, soda, and baking powder; set aside.
Mix Egg Beaters, sugars, liquid Butter Buds, and vanilla.
Add sifted ingredients and blend in grated zucchini.
Pour into... - 38.0684
Home made bread with zucchini can light up the breakfast platter of your family like nothing else. Zucchini, in fact, any vegetable or fruit fresh from the farmers' markets can be substituted with ease. Crank up your oven and don up your apron for your... - 105.115
Moist Chunky Apricot Bread
Moist Chunky Apricot Bread from Simple Daily Recipes. You'll want to hug my neck after trying this recipe. It is absolutely awesome!!! - 0
Merry Fruit Bread
1. Pre-heat an oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a large bowl beat eggs until frothy. Whisk in sugar and oil. Now add in milk, vanilla and carrot. Stir well.
4. In a... - 47.6293
Delicious Bread Stuffing
1. Blend all the ingredients together and then use this to stuff a chicken or a goose.
2. Make 12 cups that ought to be enough for a 10 to 12 lb bird - 31.0781
A To Z Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
Stir in A-to-Z ingredients of your choice and vanilla.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into liquid ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into two... - 34.7445
Tea Loaf Surprise
Line two 9x5x3-inch pans with foil; grease.
Combine in saucepan butter, cream, honey and 2 teaspoons cinnamon; bring to a boil and cook 1 minute.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups walnuts; cool.
Combine flour, sugar, soda, salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg in large... - 43.4448
Mock Mince Meat
Mix all grated items together in a saucepan and cover with water.
Cook until soft, 20 minute or so.
Drain off water and mix all other ingredients.
Use in tarts or pie as you would real mincemeat. - 34.3302
Mix first 7 ingredients together; set aside.
Beat eggs and vanilla.
Add pumpkin, dry ingredients, raisins and grated carrots. - 34.0195
Good Morning Muffins
Spray 10 muffin cups with no-stick spray (or line the cups with paper baking cups); set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, oat bran, baking powder, cinnamon and allspice.
In a small bowl, combine the orange peel,... - 44.3749
Miniature Cherry Date Loaves
In mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix, brown sugar, flour, wheat germ, and cinnamon.
Combine eggs, milk, and butter.
Add to dry mixture; stir just till blended.
Fold in snipped dates, grated carrot, cherries, and walnuts.
Turn into ten greased 4 1/2 x2 1/2... - 44.1023
Christmas Brunch Loaf
Sift dry ingredients together into a large bowl.
Combine eggs, oil and milk and add to flour mixture.
Add rest of ingredients.
Turn into prepared can or cans.
Bake at 350° (large size for 1 1/2 hours and small size for about 45 minutes or until tested... - 38.4879
In a bowl cream butter while gradually adding sugar.
Add flour, crumbs and cinnamon, stirring until well mixed and crumbly.
Spoon topping over batter.
Bake as directed in muffin recipe.
HINT: If you want a quick and delicious icing for carrot... - 29.8718
Pacific Island Chicken
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup syrup; set pineapple and syrup aside. In small bowl, combine bread and milk.
2. Spread a chicken breast open, skin side down, on cutting board. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound chicken breast to... - 32.2553
Preheat oven to 400°F (205 C) and prepare muffin cups.
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
Combine all wet and other ingredients in another bowl and mix well.
Add the liquid ingredients to the dry.
Mix together until just moistened.
Fill... - 34.3104
Old Fashioned Beef Roll
1) De-bone the meat and cut out the excess fat from it.
2) Make a stuffing by mixing chopped fried onions, grated carrots, celery seeds, dry mustard, cloves, cinnamon, melted butter, dry bread and coarse salt and pepper.
3) Mix it well before spreading... - 48.4323
Grandmas Greek Meatballs
Grandmas Greek Meatballs recipe video is by Nikko's Grandma who is taking help from her husband and together they make yummy meatballs. They make us laugh all through the video and teach us how to cook together and have fun even in the kitchen. The meatballs... - 98.0628
Ham Loaf With Orange Sauce
Using the fine blade of the food chopper, grind the ham (you should have 4 cups); then put the carrot and bread through the food chopper.
In a bowl, combine the ham, carrot bread, eggs, onion, and dry mustard.
Combine orange juice concentrate with water; add... - 40.7595
Greek Lamb Loaf
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet for 3 minutes; remove from heat; stir in carrot, potato, eggplant and garlic, tossing to coat well; cover. Cook 5 minutes, or until wilted but still crisp.
2. Combine ground lamb, eggs, tomatoes,... - 32.4951
Greek Meat Loaf
Saute onion in butter or margarine in a medium size skillet, remove from heat; stir in carrot, potato, eggplant, and garlic, tossing to coat well.
Cook 5 minutes or until wilted but still crisp.
Combine meat loaf mixture, eggs, tomatoes, bread crumbs,... - 43.5884
Carob Bran Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine raisins and hot water in a bowl.
Add grated carrot, egg yolks, sifted carob, sifted soy flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, salt and lemon rind.
Finally add the bran, stirring to blend together.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold... - 45.0191
Bear Mountain Butternut Soup
Prepare Cinnamon Croutons.
Cut off root end from leek.
Cut leek lengthwise in half; rinse with cold running water to remove sand.
Coarsely chop white and pale green part of leek; discard tough dark green part.
In 5 quart Dutch oven or saucepot, melt margarine... - 43.341
Everyone is sure to relish this tempting, Indian-style corn soup. Serve hot with garlic bread, to make an absolutely healthy and hearty meal. - 31.6368
Chickpea Chorizo & Spinach Stew
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then gently fry the onion for 3-4 mins until it begins to soften. Stir in the carrot, celery, thyme and bay leaves. Season, then cook for 2-3 mins, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic, chorizo, cinnamon and smoked paprika.... - 33.7013
Vegetable Cheese Loaf For One
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl and stir in egg, bread crumbs, corn, cheese, margarine, salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
Mix well and transfer to a 3-cup nonstick loaf pan or casserole.
Bake at 350°F.
for about 45 minutes. - 33.6199
Light Plum Pudding
Sift flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and spices together into a large bowl.
Add the bread crumbs, carrot, potato, orange peel, and melted butter; mix thoroughly.
Blend in dates and raisins.
Turn into a well-greased 2-quart mold.
Cover tightly with greased... - 42.6316
1 Cover chicken with cold water. Add celery tops, carrot, onion and 2 teaspoons salt. Cook until tender. Set aside and cool.
2 Grind bread, raisins, chocolate, almonds, onion, green pepper, tomato and garlic, using a food processor or electric blender.
3 Stir... - 36.2143
Mix the egg into the mince and knead to a smooth mixture.
Form into balls, roll in crumbs and deep fry to a golden colour.
Heat 4 tblsps ghee and add the whole spices and tomatoes.
When the tomatoes are soft put in the vegetables and rice.
Pour in the coconut... - 44.437
Easy Moroccan Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and onion; cook until pork is browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle flour over meat mixture. Stir until flour has absorbed pan juices. Cook 2 minutes... - 33.3718
Chicken With Peanut Mole Sauce
Place chicken pieces in Dutch oven with water.
Add celery, carrot, onion, parsley, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and cook over low heat 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken pieces.
Place in a 2-quart... - 43.0643
Greek Lamb Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size skillet, heat butter or margarine and sauté onion in it for 3 minutes.
3) Take off the mixture from heat and then add in carrot, potato, eggplant, and garlic, stirring to coat... - 44.7241
Turkey With Peach Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Take a saucepan, add neck and giblets and add water sufficient to cover them. Allow to bring to a boil, lower the heat to minimum and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes for neck and giblets to turn tender. Drain... - 43.1918
1. Place skillet on medium high flame and heat oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery and carrot. Sprinkle salt, stir, and let the vegetables sweat for about 7-10 minutes or until soft and translucent.
3. Add ground beef, no salt seasoning, all spice,... - 0