- » Carrot Cheese Ball
Carrot Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot cheese ball recipes.
Cheese And Carrot Balls
In bowl beat Neufchdtel cheese and process cheese.
Pat shredded carrot dry with paper toweling.
Stir shredded carrot into cheese mixture.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Combine cereal and parsley; set aside.
Shape cheese-carrot mixture into sixteen balls... - 33.043
In medium mixer bowl beat Neufchatel cheese, Cheddar cheese, and honey together till blended.
Stir in shredded carrot.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Shape into fourteen 1-inch balls; cover and chill.
Just before serving, roll balls in a mixture of cereal and... - 30.3235
Cheese Carrot Balls
Beat the cheese and buttermilk until smooth.
Blend in the carrots, salt and Tabasco.
Chill 30 minutes.
Form teaspoons of the mixture into balls and roll in parsley.
Pierce with cocktail picks. - 32.1322
Nutty Carrot Cheese Balls
1) In a bowl, add first 3 ingredients to combine well.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
3) Shape 1-inch balls from the mixture.
4) In a flat plate, mix the toasted pecans and wheat germ.
5) Coat the balls with the pecan-wheat... - 36.6342
Press carrots between paper towels to remove excess moisture, set aside.
Combine Neufchatel cheese and Cheddar cheese in a medium bowl, stir well.
Add carrots and garlic, stir well.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Combine cereal nuggets and parsley, stir well.
Shape... - 32.4267
Crunchy Carrot Balls
In mixer bowl beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and honey together using electric mixer till blended.
Stir in carrot.
Cover; chill for 30 minutes.
Shape into 1-inch balls; cover and chill.
Just before serving, roll balls in a mixture of cereal and parsley,... - 32.6304
1. Place carrots, orange rind, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, mint, black pepper to taste and half the egg mixture in a bowl (a) and mix to combine. Shape carrot mixture into balls.
2. Place bran and almonds in a bowl and mix to combine. Roll balls in flour,... - 32.7982
Mixed Veg. Soup With Rice And Cheese Balls
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Wash, add 8 cups water and cook in a pressure cooker.
Cool - remove from heat.
Blend the mixture in a liquidiser.
Add the butter & boil for 10 minutes.
Warm the milk.
Add warm milk, cream, salt and pepper,... - 42.34
Snowy The Cheese Ball
1. In a bowl, add cream cheese, ranch dressing, and Monterey jack cheese. Mix to combine evenly.
2. Throw green and red pepper in bowl. Mix.
3. Divide mixture into two half and roll them into cheese balls.
4. Roll cheese balls in panko breadcrumbs.... - 111.809
1. In a bowl combine cream cheese with shallots or chives.
2. Take teaspoonful of mixture and roll it into small balls.
3. Roll the balls over grated carrot or chopped nuts or chopped parsley.
4. Chill until the time of serving.
5. Serve the... - 28.7292
Chip Cheese Balls
1. In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese.
2. Use a wire whisk or wooden spoon to beat the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Add carrot and crushed chips and mix well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until the cheese mixture is... - 36.6381
Pineapple Cheese Ball
1) In a bowl, place together bell peppers, carrots, cream cheese and pineapple, and mix well.
2) Wrap the bowl, and place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until chilled and firm.
3) On a plastic film or waxed paper, shape the pineapple mixture into a... - 36.8529
Cottage Cheese Balls In Spicy Sauce
Grate or mash the paneer and boiled potatoes together and mix well. Make small bite size balls with the mixture. Coat the balls with the corn flour Deep fry to make them crispy. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the vegetables and stir fry for 1 min. add water... - 25.8793
Chinese Style Cottage Cheese And Potato Balls
Looking for a great vegetarian appetizer? Here is another great recipe from Chef Vikas. Made with cottage cheese and then some additional vegetables, this seems like a great option to try out. Don't worry if you here some Hindi language, you are missing... - 86.9293
Carrot Cheese Ravioli
Squeeze spinach to remove excess water.
Mix spinach and cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
Divide pasta dough into 4 equal balls.
By hand or with a pasta machine, roll 2 balls of dough into two 13" x 5" rectangles, 1/8 inch thick.
On 1 of the rectangles,... - 37.9441
1. Combine potato, onion, salmon, seasonings, mustard, mayonnaise and egg. Form into small balls, coat with biscuit crumbs.
2. Place oil in browning dish, cook on HIGH for four minutes. Add 6 salmon balls, cook on HIGH for three minutes, turn over halfway... - 32.9007
Beef Ball Stew
Shape the ground beef into balls and place in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cover.
Simmer for 30 minutes. - 27.0255
Tri-color Fried Balls
It is a very colorful dish that truly signify the spirit of "Indian Independence Day" with its three colors (orange, green and white) reminiscent to Indian Flag. - 44.5999
Paneer Corn Vegetable Balls
1. Mash the boiled potatoes.
2. Grind the bread slices.
3. Mix vegetables, corn, salt, chillies and ginger paste in mashed potatoes.
4. Add grated paneer and pepper powder to the above ingredients and mix properly.
5. Form small balls.
6. Bake them. - 38.4627
Italian Meat Ball Stew
Combine beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Drop carrots in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Arrange meat balls over carrots.
Combine tomato paste with water, bouillon, oregano, seasoned salt, and... - 46.3076
Roly Poly Carrot Marbles
Combine the first 3 ingredients and blend.
Stir in carrots.
Chill 1 hour.
Shape into balls using 1-1/2 teaspoons mixture for each marble.
Chill until firm after rolling each marble in the chopped nuts. - 31.2922
Italian Soup With Meat Balls
Pour chicken cube-stock in a saucepan.
Add all the rest of the ingredients except lettuce & cook for 10 min.
Wash & shred lettuce.
Make up Meat Balls : Mix together all the ingredients.
Chill this mixture in the fridge.
Using wet hands, roll the... - 42.8304
Spaghetti With Vegetarian Meat Balls
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add mushrooms and onions. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2) Add tomato paste, tomatoes and oregano.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1 hour.
4) Adjust the seasonings, if required.
5) Take a saucepan and heat... - 45.8784
No-bake Carrot Cake
1. Mix cream cheese with butter, oats and carrots.
2. Mash in bananas until smooth.
3. Mix in sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
4. Scoop up small balls and roll them in coconut.
5. Refrigerate until firm.
6. Enjoy as a dessert cookie or party candy.
This... - 34.0197
Cheese Macaroni Salad
Cheese Macaroni Salad is a creamy mix of macaroni and cheese balls. You can try stuffed olives instead of cheese balls. Check out the recipe of Cheese Macaroni Salad. - 33.7066
Potato Chip Cheese Appetizers
Potato Chip Cheese is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Potato Chip Cheese; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 21.6351
Beat cheeses together until blended.
Stir in carrots.
Cover and chill.
Shape into balls.
Roll in nuts or cereal and chill until ready to serve. - 28.6507
Bite Size Cheese Bails
Combine first 4 ingredients; cover and chill 1 hour.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; roll in chopped pecans.
Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Just before serving, insert a pretzel stick into each cheese ball. - 31.2218
Garden Cheese Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; cool.
Season vegetables with salt and pepper; add to gela tin.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Season cream cheese; roll into six balls.
Pour part of thickened gelatin into six individual molds.
Place a cheese ball in... - 36.2988
Cheddar Cheese Pumpkin
Cheddar Cheese Pumpkin - the cheese lovers' favorite. The dish is rich with the flavor of peanuts and cream cheese. Try this cheddar cheese pumpkin with crackers. Kids will love this for sure. - 37.8983
Cheese Or Herb Chicken Medallions
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Place chicken breasts on a flat surface; pat dry.
Evenly sprinkle each breast with herbs, pepper and paprika.
Form cheese into six loose balls and place one in the center of each breast.
Roll chicken around cheese and tie with... - 42.5574
Porcupines With Vegetable Cheese Sauce
Mix onion, ground beef, rice, parsley, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; form into 24 small balls.
Drop into heavy kettle containing 4 cups boiling water.
Simmer for 35 minutes, turning occasionally.
To make sauce, melt butter, stir in flour, add milk,... - 39.3562
Dutch Cheese Croquettes
Mix milk, carrot, onion, salt, thyme, parsley, peppercorns, and bay leaf in top of double boiler; heat 20 minutes over boiling water.
Strain the mixture, reserving milk for sauce.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water; set aside.
Blend... - 44.39
Eggplant With Tomato Sauce And Parmesan Cheese
Are you looking for some diet foods? Then, this comforting vegetarian recipe combines some of the best and simplest flavors, Italy has to offer. A hearty vegetarian dish of aubergines, layered with a tomato sauce and topped with Italian cheese. Perfect... - 103.097
Beef Burgundy Part 2 - Cheese Biscuits
Once you are done with the beef and if you also like cheese here is an accompaniment just right for you go with the beef. Watch Stacey make parmesan cheese biscuits with wheat and a few other basic ingredients. Turns even great when accompanied with salad... - 104.762
Vegetable Cheese Appetizer Puffs
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place margarine in 1-quart saucepan; add water and bring to a boil.
Add flour all at once and, using a wooden spoon, stir vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a ball; remove from heat.
Add eggs, 1 at a... - 45.3068
Whole Wheat Calzones With Broccoli And Mozzarella Cheese
Dissolve yeasr in 1/4 cup warm water in a large mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining 3/4 cup warm water and honey; add to yeast mixture, stirring genrty.
Gradually stir in 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, and salt ro make a soft... - 40.4829
Cheese Soup With Dumplings
Cook the carrot, celery and onion in the 1 cup (250 mL) water with the 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) salt for 5 minutes or until just tender.
Do not drain.
Melt the butter in a dutch oven; blend in the flour and cook 1 minute to make a smooth paste.
Blend in the milk and... - 45.9163
Vegetable Soup With Cheese Dumplings
1) Prepare vegetables and place in a large saucepan.
2) Place soaked lentils, water and salt.
3) Boil and simmer covered fir 1 1/2 hours.
4) In a small bowl, blend flour with sufficient cold water to make a thin paste.
5) Stir the mixture into soup... - 43.9673
In a mixing bowl combine the meat, onion, seasonings, egg white and cream.
Press through a fine sieve and roll into small balls.
Bring 2 cups (500 ml) of the broth to a boil, drop the balls in the broth, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove the meat... - 37.1573
Ricotta Parmesan Torte
To Prepare Dough: In small mixing bowl combine flour, water, oil, and salt; using your hands, knead dough into a smooth ball (dough should hold together but not be sticky; if necessary, add up to 1 more tablespoon warm water to adjust consistency).
Wrap dough... - 43.3206
Paneer And Vegetable Samosas
Cook the potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water, until cooked but not mushy.
Drain and set aside.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy-based saucepan until hot and fry the onion and onion seeds for 2 minutes.
Lower the heat, add the potatoes,... - 45.4497
Beef Stew With Parsley Dumplings
Heat the drippings or oil in a large stew pan or casserole and brown the meat, a few pieces at a time, turning the pieces of meat over so that they brown evenly and well.
Add the sugar.
As the pieces of meat are browned, remove them from the pan and keep... - 45.6272
Prepare Crusty Dough.
While it rises, prepare filling.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, green pepper, and carrot.
Cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft .
Stir in tomato sauce, olives,... - 46.636
Mix together the chopped eggs, grated cheese, ketchup, and seasonings to taste.
Divide into four equal portions and form into balls.
Combine the sausagemeat with the onion and divide into four.
Mould each piece of sausagemeat around a cheese and egg ball to... - 39.1441
Spinach And Meatball Soup
In a bowl combine beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs and water.
Shape into 1-inch balls; set aside.
In a large saucepot combine chicken broth, onion and carrots.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in spinach and... - 42.727
1. Boil, peel and mash potatoes or prepare mashed potatoes from a ready to use mix.
2. In a bowl mix the boiled potatoes, carrot, coriander leaves, red bell pepper, shredded cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red... - 105.941
Shrimp Stuffed Buns
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions just through the kneading step.
Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium mixing bowl stir together cheeses, carrot, parsley, dillweed, and pepper.
Fold in shrimp.
Divide dough... - 43.3387
Molded Pineapple Vegetable Loaf
Add enough pineapple juice to reserved syrup to make 2 cups; heat to boiling.
Pour over the gela tin in a bowl and'stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Mix in 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice and the lemon juice.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Blend cream... - 42.4338
Meatball & Peas Soup
Combine eggs, bread crumbs, romano cheese, parsley, onion, garlic, and salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Form mixture into 48 balls.
In skillet brown meatballs, shaking pan often to keep balls rounded.
Drain off fat.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven combine... - 42.0055
Chicken Breasts Wellington
Combine 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese; mix well.
Add flour; stir with a fork until all dry ingredients are moistened.
Remove a 1-inch ball of dough; divide remaining dough into 4 portions.
Chill 1 hour.
Saute chicken in 2 tablespoons butter for 2 minutes on... - 36.9608
Quick Whole Wheat Pizza
In large bowl, combine whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine yogurt and oil; pour over flour mixture and stir with fork to combine.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough lightly into ball.
(Dough can be... - 48.8226
Meatball And Macaroni Soup
1) Cut all the vegetables, as desired.
2) In deep pot oadd chopped carrots, onions, celery, oil and bay leaves.
3) Season with salt and pepper and cook the veggies for 5-6 minutes in a covered pot while stirring in between.
4) While the... - 43.1825
Italian Chicken-meatball Soup
Put chicken in kettle; add water, vegetables and seasonings.
Bring slowly to boiling point; cook over low heat until meat is tender.
Remove chicken; discard bones and cut chicken into small pieces.
Return to broth.
Combine veal, egg, bread crumbs, salt and... - 40.2156
The Greek Cook:zucchini Patties
Appetizers with vegetables can be great with drinks or as snacks for lunch. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make the colorful and nutritious Zucchini Patties with zucchini and other vegetables. Great to have with drinks or with sauce. - 89.2677
Spicy Vegetable Kebabs
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 Steam until tender.
3 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in steamed vegetables,... - 46.6727
Italian Wedding Soup
Heat olive oil and butter in a pot and saute the onions, carrots, celery and garlic in it.
Add salt and pepper to taste and add the broth, bringing the contents of the pot to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for a while.
Put the chicken breasts in this for... - 46.3085
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and onions.
2) In a bowl, mix together meat, bread, parsley, pepper, nutmeg, cheese and cooked onions and bind well with the eggs.
3) Using a tablespoon of the meat mixture, make balls of about 1-inch and... - 40.9664
Festive Salad Wreath
Dissolve the lime jelly completely in boiling water, then add lemon juice.
Drain the pineapple by squeezing out all juice.
Combine the juice and cold water to make 1 1/2 cups.
Add the juice-water mixture and salt to the dissolved jelly.
Pour into a flat pan... - 39.4879
Ground Lamb Kabobs
Mix all ingredients of kabob mixture in a bowl until well blended.
Scoop out a rounded tablespoon of the meat mixture and make balls, pressing the meat firmly together with your fingers.
Spear lamb balls in the center with wooden kabob sticks 3 on a... - 39.7745
Meatballs And Sauce
For the meatballs.
In a large bowl, stir together the beef, veal, sausage, bread crumbs, egg, catsup, Parmesan cheese, parsley, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
Then add half the onion, carrots, and celery.
Using a small scoop or your hands, shape the mixture... - 44.7967
Basil Meatball Soup
1. To make meatballs, in a bowl mix ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, tomato sauce, garlic and onion to combine.
2. With wet hands, roll the mixture into small balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate... - 45.6523
Homemade Gnocchi In Chicken Soup
1. Chop the garlic and celery, shred the carrots and keep it aside separately.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small bites size pieces.
3. Poke the russet potatoes and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes, until they are soft and done.
4.... - 115.331
Timballo Del Gattopardo
I prefer to avoid the sweet/savoury combination so I omit the sugar and cinnamon.
Make the pastry and chill for at least 1 hour.
Boil the chicken with the small piece of beef, the celery, onion and carrot.
Drain the chicken and strain the stock.
Take 200 g/7... - 41.2326
Italian Wedding Soup
Have you tried the very popular Italian meatball soup at home but are still unsure about your skills. Don’t be disheartened, watch this video for the Italian meatball soup. The chef shows a simple and healthy way to make it. And shows how the leftover... - 122.702
Rich Meatball Soup
Put soup bone in large kettle.
Add 12 cups water, bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer 4 hours.
Strain and chill broth well.
Lift off fat.
Return to heat, bring to boiling and boil hard 30 minutes to concentrate stock.
Cover bread slices with water and... - 43.5686
With your hands, press out as much water as possible from spinach.
Mix together spinach, beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add a portion of meat balls and brown on... - 45.3867
In a bowl combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of mixture; toss with a fork.
Push to side of the bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into a ball.
On a lightly... - 45.6117
Hearty Italian Vegetable Soup With Tiny Veal Meatballs
1. Cook pasta accordingto package directions. Drain.
2. Mix together veal, cheese, eggs, 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper in a large bowl. With wet hands, roll 1 to 114 teaspoons of the mixture into balls and place on a large... - 36.0327
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178
Ground Turkey Vegetable Round
1. Take a food processor.
2. Scrap zucchini and carrot.
3. In a slow cooker, place a metal rack.
4.. In a large bowl, put turkey.
5. Add bread crumbs, eggs, pine nuts, onions, horse radish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and... - 46.2464
Muffin Pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Taste and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 balls, then flatten slightly to look like large marsh-mallows.
Oil 8 large deep muffin cups.
Heat cold... - 38.7002
Roasted Vegetable Baby Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat the vegetables with olive oil.
Place in a terra-cotta vegetable roaster or other large roasting pan, cover, and bake until tender, about 45 minutes.
Remove the vegetables from the oven and raise the temperature to 450°F.
When... - 44.6628
Molded Pineapple Vegetable Loaf
1) In a saucepan, add 1 cup of the pineapple juice and allow to boil.
2) Stir into the lemon-flavored gelatin and dissolve, then add rest of the 3/4 cup pineapple juice.
3) Stir in the lemon juice and cool the mixture until it is slightly thick, then ... - 42.866
1) In a pan, gently saute the herbs and vegetables in butter over low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the puree, water and yeast extract, simmer for a few minutes.
3) Strain the mixture and return to the pan.
4) Stir in the cornflour dissolved in a... - 45.7148
Muffin-pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft, and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Add mayonnaise and parsley.
Taste, and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 shapes, about the size of golf balls; then flatten slightly to look like large... - 40.1948
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 132.614
1) Preheat oven to 300°F before baking.
2) Cut sausages into 1/2 inch thick slices.
3) Figure ground beef or lamb into 1-inch balls and coat with a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
4) In a large frying pan, brown the sausages slowly... - 41.4044
Three Vegetable Pie
Combine 3 eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, milk, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Divide cheese mixture into thirds.
To one third stir in carrots and basil.
To another third stir in cooked beets and half of the tarragon.
To the remaining third stir in... - 49.1117
Classic Meatball Soup
1. To make stock, rinse bones and combine with celery, carrots, onion and bay leaf in 6-quart stockpot. Add water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cover partially and simmer 1 hour, skimming foam occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch... - 38.7471
With your hands, squeeze as much moisture as possible from spinach.
In a large bowl, combine spinach, beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add a portion of meatballs... - 42.5326
This recipe is very easy. I used just a few simple ingredients available around you. But the only thing you need is patience! hehe
Rilakkuma (which means relaxing bear in Japanese) is a very popular character in Japan.
Omurice is omelette made with fried... - 98.3722
Vegetable Stew With Dumplings
Heat oil in a pan and fry onion.
Cook for two to three minutes on medium heat.
Blend together water and cornflour.
Add cornflour and rest of the ingredients to cooked onion.
Cover and let it simmer for five minutes stirring occasionally.
Add more warm water... - 46.5398
Home Style Pot Pie
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening.
Combine 1 egg, cold water, and vinegar; sprinkle over surface, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a ball; chill.
Saute onion and margarine in a skillet for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken and next 6... - 43.5521
Butter Lettuce Cups With Buffalo Chicken
Here is a healthier version of buffalo wings, for all the health-concerned foodies. You will get almost the same flavor and texture of buffalo wings, without the negative factors. Preparation is super easy and this can also be served by wrapping inside... - 108.749
Spaghetti With Meatballs
MEATBALLS: Remove sausage meat from casings.
In bowl, combine sausage meat, beef, eggs, crumbs, salt and pepper; form into 4 dozen 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls.
Bake on rimmed baking sheets in 400Â°F (200Â°C) oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink... - 42.6883
Farfalle Pasta With Veggie Meatballs
For the sauce.
In a medium bowl, toss together the chopped carrot, celery, onion, zucchini, and garlic.
Reserve 1 cup of the mixture and set aside.
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the remaining vegetables for 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the ground... - 40.7651
1) Make the pastry by sifting the salt and flour together. Cut in the butter till the mixture starts to look like fine bread crumbs.
2) Form a firm dough by mixing in the grated cheese and cold water. Shape the concoction into a ball and wrap it... - 46.7901
Stir together the 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sunflower seed, and salt.
Cut in shortening or lard till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cold water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push to side of... - 46.8693
Italian Baked Lasagne
For the noodles, you may use either one pound ready-made lasagne noodles or prepare your own green noodles as follows:
Place the spinach in a saucepan with about half cup salted water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about... - 42.2167
Indian Mixed Veg Paratha
Very healthy, tasty and nutritious recipe. Very nice alternative for regular stuffed paratha. It's a complete and very filling meal by itself. Good to go for kids in their lunch box or to eat on the way during picnics, outings. - 114.34
Wonderful pastry pockets, stuffed with meat and vegetables - the most common variety being the "Cornish Pasty", from Cornwall, in England, which consists of meat, potato and rutabaga. Many other variations exist - steak, cheese and onion, chicken and... - 110.527
Vegetable Paneer Kofta
1. Shred all vegetables into thin long strips.
2. Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a karahi. Add onions. Cook for a few seconds.
3. Add capsicum. Fry for a few seconds.
4. Add cabbage & carrot. Stir fry for 1 minute.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Remove from... - 44.8723
A versatile Mexican style stuffed pancake that never fails to impress. You can eat it as breakfast or even serve them as snacks! - 0
Mushroom Ragout With Garlic Chive Sauce
Why not try this unique mushroom recipe that would surely impress your family and guests. See this great video that shows an excellent recipe for mushroom ragout with garlic chive sauce. The video here also displays wonderful flaming and slicing techniques... - 118.874
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.1758