- » Carrot Cheese Ball
Carrot Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot cheese ball recipes.
Cheese And Carrot Balls
In bowl beat Neufchdtel cheese and process cheese.
Pat shredded carrot dry with paper toweling.
Stir shredded carrot into cheese mixture.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Combine cereal and parsley; set aside.
Shape cheese-carrot mixture into sixteen balls... - 31.1871
Cheese Carrot Balls
Beat the cheese and buttermilk until smooth.
Blend in the carrots, salt and Tabasco.
Chill 30 minutes.
Form teaspoons of the mixture into balls and roll in parsley.
Pierce with cocktail picks. - 32.4592
Press carrots between paper towels to remove excess moisture, set aside.
Combine Neufchatel cheese and Cheddar cheese in a medium bowl, stir well.
Add carrots and garlic, stir well.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Combine cereal nuggets and parsley, stir well.
Shape... - 30.3577
Nutty Carrot Cheese Balls
1) In a bowl, add first 3 ingredients to combine well.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
3) Shape 1-inch balls from the mixture.
4) In a flat plate, mix the toasted pecans and wheat germ.
5) Coat the balls with the pecan-wheat... - 38.8423
Carrot Cheese Ravioli
Squeeze spinach to remove excess water.
Mix spinach and cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
Divide pasta dough into 4 equal balls.
By hand or with a pasta machine, roll 2 balls of dough into two 13" x 5" rectangles, 1/8 inch thick.
On 1 of the rectangles,... - 36.5084
You May Also Like!
In medium mixer bowl beat Neufchatel cheese, Cheddar cheese, and honey together till blended.
Stir in shredded carrot.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Shape into fourteen 1-inch balls; cover and chill.
Just before serving, roll balls in a mixture of cereal and... - 27.558
Crunchy Carrot Balls
In mixer bowl beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and honey together using electric mixer till blended.
Stir in carrot.
Cover; chill for 30 minutes.
Shape into 1-inch balls; cover and chill.
Just before serving, roll balls in a mixture of cereal and parsley,... - 30.3963
1. Place carrots, orange rind, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, mint, black pepper to taste and half the egg mixture in a bowl (a) and mix to combine. Shape carrot mixture into balls.
2. Place bran and almonds in a bowl and mix to combine. Roll balls in flour,... - 32.885
Mixed Veg. Soup With Rice And Cheese Balls
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Wash, add 8 cups water and cook in a pressure cooker.
Cool - remove from heat.
Blend the mixture in a liquidiser.
Add the butter & boil for 10 minutes.
Warm the milk.
Add warm milk, cream, salt and pepper,... - 40.161
Snowy The Cheese Ball
1. In a bowl, add cream cheese, ranch dressing, and Monterey jack cheese. Mix to combine evenly.
2. Throw green and red pepper in bowl. Mix.
3. Divide mixture into two half and roll them into cheese balls.
4. Roll cheese balls in panko breadcrumbs.... - 113.514
1. In a bowl combine cream cheese with shallots or chives.
2. Take teaspoonful of mixture and roll it into small balls.
3. Roll the balls over grated carrot or chopped nuts or chopped parsley.
4. Chill until the time of serving.
5. Serve the... - 27.9778
Chip Cheese Balls
1. In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese.
2. Use a wire whisk or wooden spoon to beat the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Add carrot and crushed chips and mix well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until the cheese mixture is... - 34.7091
Pineapple Cheese Ball
1) In a bowl, place together bell peppers, carrots, cream cheese and pineapple, and mix well.
2) Wrap the bowl, and place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until chilled and firm.
3) On a plastic film or waxed paper, shape the pineapple mixture into a... - 35.3861
Cottage Cheese Balls In Spicy Sauce
Grate or mash the paneer and boiled potatoes together and mix well. Make small bite size balls with the mixture. Coat the balls with the corn flour Deep fry to make them crispy. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the vegetables and stir fry for 1 min. add water... - 29.1843
Chinese Style Cottage Cheese And Potato Balls
Looking for a great vegetarian appetizer? Here is another great recipe from Chef Vikas. Made with cottage cheese and then some additional vegetables, this seems like a great option to try out. Don't worry if you here some Hindi language, you are missing... - 90.1673