- » Carrot Caraway Soup
Carrot Caraway Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot caraway soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot caraway soup recipes.
Carrot And Caraway Soup
Carrot And Caraway Soup is easy to cook and healthy diet. The Chicken borth gives the Carrot And Caraway Soup a divine taste Must catch it. - 39.6417
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Caraway Soup
1. Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed soup pot over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot, pumpkin, caraway seeds, and chili or paprika. Saute, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes, until pumpkin becomes tender and begins to brown (some may stick to pan).
2.... - 30.3621
Cheese Soup With Caraway Seed Toast Fingers
Saute the onion in the butter until tender.
Add the flour and cook slowly for a minute, stirring well.
Add the milk, stock or water and seasoning, gradually, stirring continuously; bring to the boil.
Add carrots and celery and cook until vegetables are... - 46.3443
Caraway Mushroom Consomme
In a medium saucepan combine onion, turnips, carrots, celery, and broth mix; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender; add mushroom liquid, water, caraway seeds, marjoram, bay leaf, and salt.
Bring to boil, reduce heat; simmer for 40... - 35.7493
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy kettle and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add the carrot, celery, cabbage, and caraway seeds and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
2. Add the broth, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 30... - 29.0984
Split Pea Soup With Smoked Ham
1. With a trimming knife, cut off as much fat from the ham hock as possible, and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the shallots, celery, and caraway seeds.
4. Then, add about 2 tablespoons of the... - 45.5115
Luscious Potato Soup
Heat the oil in a pressure cooker or large soup pot; saute the onions, carrots, celery, and potatoes until the onions are transparent.
Pour in the stock, salt, and spices (not the milk powder), bring to a boil, cover and pressure cook 20 minutes, OR simmer... - 35.971
1) Melt the butter into a saucepan and fry the onions till browned
2) Tip in the potatoes, carrots, water, salt, pepper and the caraway seeds
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and tip in the farina
4) Cook on a low flame for about 20 minutes
5) Pour in... - 46.3151
Wild Rice Steak And Cabbage Soup
In large saucepan, saute cabbage in oil 5 minutes, stirring frequently; do not brown. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add beef; cook 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except cheese; simmer, covered, 1 hour. Ladle into bowls and top with cheese. - 30.2559
Heat the butter in a large sauce pan.
Add the vegetables and saute until tender.
Sprinkle with flour and caraway.
Cook until the vegetables and flour turn brown.
Add the broth and simmer until soup thickens slightly.
Stir in the macaroni and simmer for 5... - 36.1247