- » Carrot Caraway Salad
Carrot Caraway Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot caraway salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot caraway salad recipes.
You May Also Like!
Beef With Caraway And Vegetables
Put roast into large mixing bowl.
Put broth, sherry, tomato paste, onion, celery, thyme, and bay leaf into blender container.
Cover and process at BEAT, until finely chopped.
Pour over roast in bowl and cover with foil.
Refrigerate for at... - 44.4447
Sauerkraut Salad With Carrots And Apples
Combine oil, sugar, caraway seed, salt, and vinegar.
Rinse and drain sauerkraut well; chop.
Stir into oil mixture.
Add apples and carrot; toss to mix. - 27.6943
Carrot And Cabbage Slaw
1) Peel the carrots and grate them.
2) Finely shred the cabbage.
3) Chop the bacon.
4) Peel the onion and finely chop it, and reserve a few rings for garnish.
5) In a salad bowl, mix together vinegar, 4 tbsp of the oil, caraway seeds,... - 44.7055
Dill Carrot Sticks
Wash and peel carrots and cut into thin sticks.
Cook in a little boiling salted water for about 10 minutes, or until almost tender.
Drain; pack carrots closely into hot sterilized pint jars.
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling... - 38.7933
Red Beet Salad
Whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish and spices in a bowl.
Wash and peel the beet, carrots and celeriac.
Cut the celeriac into very fine (julienne) strips; grate the beet and the carrots.
Mix the vegetables with the salad... - 42.8444
Buttermilk Potato Salad
If you though potato salas is not all a healthy choice, this Buttermilk Potato Salad begs to differ! A great blend of herbs and potatoes in buttermilk. This Buttermilk Potato Salad can also be made in a yogurt base for those who do not enjoy the taste of... - 40.5867
Corned Beef And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine cabbage, corned beef, and carrot in a bowl.
2. Whisk together vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil; add caraway seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. - 31.3885
Red Potato And Egg Salad
1) Combine the potatoes, eggs, scallions, and carrots. Add the parsley, caraway, dill, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly.
2) Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream and fold into the potato egg mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve. - 29.5994
Curried Broccoli & Shrimp Salad
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, carrots, onion and garlic.
In small mixing bowl, combine oil, honey, curry powder, caraway, salt and cayenne.
Pour over vegetables.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, - 36.0809
This Cole Slaw is a unique and winning salad that is sure to surprise and please your guests with its ingredients and amazing flavor! Trust me they will love this unique Cole Slaw preparation. Try it! - 42.2036