- » Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake Recipes
Carrot cake, also known as passion cake, is a gooey rich cake with grated carrots. Carrots become soft during cooking; hence the cake has soft texture. Carrots also enhance the appearance and flavor of the ... More »
Carrot Cake Smoothie
Carrot Cake Smoothie is an exotic drink for people on a raw food diet. It tastes like a carrot cake but it is much healthier than it. Learn this nice recipe from this video and give it a try. - 122.015
Carrot Cake With Pecans
Surprise delights particularly desserts are a great way to please your special guests. Check out how to make carrot cake using fresh carrots and pecans along with other common dessert ingredients. Turns out great with an equally good icing! - 121.01
Healthy Carrot Cake
Sweeten up your holidays with this America's most beloved dessert treat. Carrots are one of the most versatile veggie that we have around that can be converted into greasy, moist cakes in instant. Just follow the recipe instructions to the T and bake yourself... - 116.176
Carrot Walnut Coconut Balls
Got a sweet tooth ? Watch this video and prepare a fabulous and moist dessert with carrots, walnuts and coconut. This moist and nutty dessert is bound to become a family tradition and is a handsome change from the normal dessert made with carrot. Rolled into... - 115.237
Raw Apple Banana Pie And Raw Carrot Cake
Two delicious desserts on one plate. A fine video to prepare apple pie and carrot cake- vegan style. Yummy and extremely rich, both the desserts are loaded with healthy nutrients. A true delight for the raw and vegan tummy. - 115.137
Carrot And Date Granola Bars
A granola bar with a difference? How about a carrot cake granola bar? These look just delicious! Filled with the goodness of oats, carrots and dry fruit, these make a healthy snack. A great idea to keep these handy for a midday sweet craving. - 110.68
Delicious carrot cake...so easy to make. - 109.976
Sweet Carrot Cake
Not a big fan of carrots? No problem! You will definitely love the carrots in this cake. So sweet and so luscious! In fact, they are turned into this delicious mush. We guarantee that you'll enjoy it. Watch and learn this recipe from Barry in this video! - 108.905
Carrot Cake - Part 2 -icing
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her icing recipe that goes with her quick and healthy recipe for Carrot Cake. Great if your craving something sweet on your weight loss diet. Make sure that you see the episode on how to make the Carrot... - 108.119
Vegan Carrot Cake
This vegan carrot cake is as unique and moist as anything that you have ever had before. This carrot cake is baked in something that is different from the traditional tin. It is baked in a glass jar, which retains the moisture for a much longer period of time... - 105.703
Carrot And Walnut Cake
In this video, chef is making a scrumptious Carrot and Walnut Cake using freshly grated carrot flavored with powdered cinnamon. Although the recipe is in Filipino, it would be difficult to replicate the recipe without ingredient quantities and baking time. - 105.034
Eggless Carrot Cake
To all those vegetarians who are looking for eggless cake recipes, should definitely try out the carrot cake. It is a very healthy cake and most of all it's eggless. You can bake this cake for a family member's birthday. I'm sure they will enjoy it. Watch... - 100.855
Quick Microwave Ryvita Carrot Cake
Quick little video this, done a few microwave cakes before…. but this one uses Ryvita!!! Check it out and give it a try, it’s actually pretty decent. - 100.339
Cake Mix And Pudding Mix Carrot Cake With Raisins
Want to know of a simple recipe to make yummy, rich carrot cake? You don't even have to start from scratch! Just mix and bake and you are done. Making carrot cakes is not a difficult task anymore, thanks to this video. So the next time you have guests over,... - 100.02
Healthy Carrot And Oatmeal Delight
Have you been looking for a healthy yet tasty breakfast recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn Healthy Carrot and Oatmeal Delight. The method is simple and can be easily replicated in your own kitchen. That’s not all, the recipe... - 98.7256
Homemade Carrot Cake - Part 1: Getting Started
Would you like to treat your family to a classic homemade carrot cake? Do not worry about the recipe, because we have got it right here for you. Watch this part of the video to learn about the ingredients and how you can get started. - 85.2775
Classic Carrot Cake
A carrot cake is something that is to be tried in your kitchen! The smell of this bake is simply irresistible! With some frosting done and you have an indulgence! See the video for more! - 75.991
Vegan Cinnamon Carrot Cake
You'll love this vegan carrot cake made in its classic and traditional style. Simple, quick and easy to make, this carrot cake recipe is a delicious sweet end to any meal, on any occasion. - 54.6872
Spring Time Carrot Cake
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Springtime Carrot Cake. Follow this easy recipe for Springtime Carrot Cake and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 51.0042
There is a lot you can do with carrots. Do you like experimenting with the ingredients in the kitchen. This carrot cake offers a wonderful result to all your trials. Try this tried and tested delicacy and enjoy every moment of it. - 50.8622
250 g carrots
200 g self raising flour
200 g sugar
250ml peanut oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 pinch salt
100 g chopped mixed nuts
100 g raisins
For the topping:
120 g cream cheese
200 g icing sugar
30 g butter
1 lemon... - 50.7946
Solar Cooked Carrot Caked
If you want show how to appreciate nature. The resort to using a solar cooker! Bake a cake in it, not just any cake but a nice carrot cake! See the video for more. - 50.5176
Apple Cider Carrot Cake
Mix together dry ingredients.
In another bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil, cider, yogurt, vanilla and rind.
Stir in carrots, apple and raisins.
Add to dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into a greased bundt pan.
Bake at 350° for 50 to 60... - 50.4849
Carrot Walnut Cake
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Add sugar, oil and eggs and mix well.
Stir in carrots, draned pineapple and nuts.
For 12 x 7-inch cake: Pour into greased, glass baking dish.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 14 to 16 minutes, turning after 8... - 50.1845
This is a very popular tried and tested recipe for delicious Carrot cake.It has a rich taste and color that makes it irresistible. I am sure you would enjoy the little twist I have added with my set of ingredients. - 50.1838
Classic Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) To prepare the cake, in a large bowl sieve together whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, mace, and allspice.
3) In a medium bowl add oil, egg substitute, and... - 49.8817
Carrot And Ginger Cake
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, 180 degrees C or Gas Mark 4.
2)Take a round cake tin. Grease it and line with baking parchment.
3)Into a bowl, sieve flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, ground ginger and salt.
4)Add in sugar,... - 49.0263
Microwave Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) In a mixing bowl, add in the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil, shredded carrots, eggs, nuts and raisins.
2) With an electric beater, blend the ingredients on low speed for about 2 minutes.
3) In a 8X8-inch baking... - 48.8226
Honey Carrot Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 48.7178
Judi Spiers' Carrot Cake
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Butter and line the base of a 7-inch cake tin.
3) Beat together the eggs and sugar in a large bowl till the mixture is creamy.
4) Whisk in the oil very gradually.
5) Fold in the... - 48.6609
Date And Carrot Cake
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) Prepare the carrots by grating and dates by chopping.
3) In a bowl, combine honey, butter and vanilla. Beat well to prepare a creamy mixture.
4) Pour in yogurt and stir well.
5) Add the dry ingredients by... - 48.4204
1. Take 2 9 inch cake dishes and line the bottoms with waxed paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
3. Add the oil and eggs and blend them in.
4. Next, stir in carrots and drained... - 48.3186
1. Heat oven to 160C.
2. Thinly grate thin zest from the orange squeezing in 3 tablespoon of juice.
3. In a bowl pour the juice over the raisins, stiring in zest and let it soak for at least 20 minutes.
4. Oil and line a deep 20cm square cake... - 48.2106
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In an 8-inch springform pan, press cookie crumbs and let it chill.
3) Steam carrots until tender, drain, make a puree and keep aside.
4) Beat yogurt cheese with honey, vanilla, spices, arrowroot, orange... - 48.0092
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) To the work bowl,add the whole wheat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and baking soda and pulse on/off to mix.
3) Remove the metal blade from the food processor and then insert the shredding... - 47.8287
Microwave Carrot Cake
1)Take a bowl and mix the baking powder,soda,flour,salt ,sugar and cinnamon.
2)Now add the sugar,oil and eggs and whisk well.
3)Toss in the nuts, carrots and pineapple.
4)Take a greased baking dish and add this batter.
5)On HIGH(9) cook for 14 -16... - 47.8151
Coconut Carrot Cake
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease three 9-inch cake tins with butter and dust it with flour.
3. Line the bottom of the tins with a piece of butter paper.
4. In a large bowl, sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and... - 47.8151
Light Carrot Cake
1. Preheat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Grease a 1 0 inch Bundt pan/ tube pan and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients apart from cream of tartar and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites... - 47.7473
Spring Time Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300° F.
2) In a bowl, add salad oil, sugar, hot water and egg yolks to combine.
3) Use an electric mixer to beat the mixture at low speed until well blended, but do not overheat.
4) In another bowl, sift together flour,... - 47.6523
Carrot Cake Recipes By Category