Butternut Squash Soup
- » Carrot Butternut Squash Soup
Carrot Butternut Squash Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot butternut squash soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot butternut squash soup recipes.
Butternut Squash Soup
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place squash, cut sides down, in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 3/4".
Cover with aluminum foil, and bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender; drain.
Scoop out pulp; mash.
Cook... - 42.0513
Butternut Squash Dip
Butternut Squash Dip can be used as an appetizer with veggies or chips. This is a tasty blend of squash and carrots. You can always use it as a spread on bread or crackers. - 134.493
Bear Mountain Butternut Squash Soup
1. Prepare Cinnamon Croutons.
2. Cut off root and trim dark green top from leek; cut leek lengthwise in half. Cut white and pale green part crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices; discard dark green part. Rinse leek in bowl of cold water, swishing to remove... - 38.1167
Butternut Squash And Lentil Soup
Looking for a nutritious and delicious soup? Your search ends with Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup. This is a hearty soup which utilizes the flavor of all the ingredients. Serve it topped with sausages and this becomes a healthy and filling meal in itself. - 140.671
Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
It's simple to make hearty soup in your slow cooker, and this recipe will make even the fussiest eaters love squash! - 0
Boiled Butternut Squash Dip
Have you tried any interesting recipe with butternut squash? Well here is a really interesting dip prepared using this squash. A healthy recipe that is simply boiled and then flavored, it can be served with chips, crackers or even as a bread spread! Watch the... - 111.934
Thai Infused Apple Butternut Squash Soup
A nice blend of not the combinable veggies being used to make a nice creamy soup! This video done by Gavin is clear and precise with all the steps and explanations to make this warming bowl! - 109.014
Butternut Squash Soup
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in celery, carrots, thyme, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook until the celery turns a brighter green, about 2... - 36.0897
Butternut Squash Soup With Ginger Cream
In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add the onion, celery, and carrot and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add 1 teaspoon of the ginger and all the garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
Add the butternut squash and saute for 2 minutes.
Add... - 40.8751
Butternut Squash Soup
Peel, seed, and cut up squash into 1-inch cubes. In a heavy saucepan, combine all ingredients except parsley. Cook about 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Remove ham bone. Whirl soup in blender container in batches. Remove meat from bone, and add... - 22.0251
Coconut And Butternut Squash Soup
Are you always on a lookout for innovative soup recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare this tremendous Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup. The dish is very refreshing and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 101.711
Lentil And Butternut Squash Soup
After eating all the heavy, fancy gourmet food in the holiday season, your body literally screams for rest! What you need is some delicious lentil soup bursting with flavors of sweet butternut squash, earthy mushrooms and chockfull of veggies. This is a very... - 129.83
Fruited Squash Soup
Saute onion, carrots, and celery until onion is clear.
Add apple, broth, squash, ginger and pepper.
Cook until softened (20 minutes to 1 /2 hour).
Cook apricots and orange juice over low heat 20 minutes.
Add apricots and orange juice.
Adjust... - 38.0037
Bear Mountain Butternut Soup
Prepare Cinnamon Croutons.
Cut off root end from leek.
Cut leek lengthwise in half; rinse with cold running water to remove sand.
Coarsely chop white and pale green part of leek; discard tough dark green part.
In 5 quart Dutch oven or saucepot, melt margarine... - 41.2066
Black Bean And Butternut Squash Chili
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss squash with 1 t olive oil, 1/4 t salt, and a pinch of pepper.
3. Roast on a baking sheet for 45-60 minutes, or until squash is tender (amount of time will vary depending on size of cubes). Check part way... - 0
Winter Squash Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
season the squash with some salt and half the 5 spice
place on a greased cookie sheet
bake for 30-45 minutes until tender and lightly browned
Meanwhile start to cook the onions, carrots, apples or pears
in a large soup pot and... - 50.2127
Golden Squash Soup
You'll simply love the Golden Squash Soup from the American cusine. An easy to make appetizer recipe, the Golden Squash Soup is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 42.6637
Native Canadian Squash Soup
In a thick-bottomed pot, heat oil or butter.
Saute carrots, leek, and butternut squash until soft.
Add chicken broth, bay leaf, and peppercorns and bring to a boil-this should take about 10 minutes - stirring constantly to avoid sticking.
Force soup through a... - 41.9374
The Squash Court
Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until onions begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the gingerroot and cumin; cook for 30 more seconds.
Add squash and remaining ingredients, except sour... - 45.1567
1) Take a large Dutch oven and combine together first 9 ingredients in it.
2) Cover and simmer for about 20-30 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
3) Take an electric blender container and spoon half the vegetable mixture in it. Process the... - 45.0484
if you'll be pureeing soup in a blender, peel squash.
If you'll be using a food mill, simply cut squash plus celery, apple, potato, onion, and carrot into chunks.
Combine with oregano, rosemary, and stock in a 3-quart soup pot and cook until vegetables are... - 34.3536
Thanksgiving Cooking -turkey & Stuffing - Part 1(stuffing)
This is the first part of the Thanksgiving series. We start with homemade stuffing. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they... - 116.709
Las Vegas Lucky Seven Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan bring chicken broth to boil over medium heat. Add all vegetables except peas. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Add peas and parsley if using. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are very tender. Let cool slightly.
2. In two or three batches,... - 31.0938
Hearty Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 1/2 hours. - 29.2563
Roasted Vegetable Soup
On hungry evenings, when your gut craves for something nice, nutritious and filling, roasted vegetable soup could be your ultimate dinner choice. In this video, the chef tells you how to prepare a pot of hearty, healthy veggie soup using roasted vegetables.... - 118.268
Easy Vegetable Soup - Vegan
If you have little bits of this and that vegetable in the fridge don't throw them out! Make a veggie soup! - 137.316
Spinach And Broccoli Soup
Here is an excellent way to incorporate plenty of fresh vegetables in your diet. Watch this impressive video that presents a super healthy soup recipe that is really easy to make and absolutely flavorful. If you want to feed lot of vegetables to your family,... - 133.703
Roast Vegetable Stock
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine squash, turnips, onions, carrots, celery, garlic, and tomatoes in a shallow baking dish.
3. Bake for 50 minutes, stirring several times.
4. Place roasted vegetables, thyme, parsley, and white pepper in a heavy soup... - 43.343
Combine vegetables, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, gingerroot, water, and pepper in a 6-quart microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap, sealing tightly.
Microwave on high for 60 minutes.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap carefully to avoid steam... - 39.5115
1. Cook salt pork in a medium saucepan of boiling water 15 minutes to remove salt; drain. Cut into 1/4-inch dice. - 30.3789
Golden Vegetable Soup
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion until softened. Stir in squash, carrots and turmeric until vegetables are evenly colored yellow.
Add stock, bay leaf and thyme; reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add corn; simmer for... - 29.829
Mexican Chicken Soup
1. Put the chicken, onion, carrot, garlic, and water in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender. Cool until the chicken can be handled. Remove and discard the skin and bones and cut the... - 33.2704
Root Vegetable Soup With Sausage
Crumble Italian sausage into a soup kettle.
Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in vegetables, water, vegetable broth, sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until vegetables are... - 38.3828
Couscous Soup With Vegetables And Charmoula
The cous cous soup with vegetables and cous cous cooked in a vegetable stock. Flavored with garlic, cumin, onions and cloves, the cous cous soup with vegetables and charmoula is spiced with paprika and cayenne and served with a swirled spoonful of charmoula. - 45.3883
COMBINE all ingredients except couscous and parsley in slow cooker; mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Serve over couscous.
Garnish with parsley, if desired. - 33.9554
Quick Fall Minestrone
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic to pan; saute 2 1/2 minutes.
Add broth and next 7 ingredients (through salt); bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes.
Add kale, orzo, and cannellini beans; cook 5 minutes or... - 42.7209
Lattice Crusted Minestrone Pot Pies
1. make the soup: Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the leeks, celery, carrots and garlic and cook over moderate heat until the vegetables are golden and tender, about 12 minutes. Stir in the squash, kale, tomatoes, beans, chicken broth and rosemary... - 29.8055