- » Carrot Brussels Sprout
Carrot Brussels Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot brussels sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot brussels sprout recipes.
Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
Brussels sprouts and carrots is a simple and healthy salad. You can prepare the salad ahead to time. This simple and easy to prepare salad can be made and served anytime. Enjoy this simple Brussels sprouts and carrots salad. - 39.4935
Brussels Sprouts With Carrots
Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket).
Place Brussels sprouts in basket.
Cover tighdy and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Steam until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
Heat milk, margarine, salt and... - 34.8881
Herbed Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
Wash Brussels sprouts; discard any wilted outer leaves.
In the base of each Brussels sprout cut a cross.
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat bring broth to a boil.
Add Brussels sprouts and carrots.
Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat.
Simmer for 6 to 8... - 29.0852
Glazed Carrots And Brussels Sprouts
Cook carrots and Brussels sprouts; drain.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring until thickened.
Combine with hot vegetables. - 32.1085
Glazed Carrots And Brussels Sprouts
1. In a saucepan add carrots and cover with cold water.
2. Cook then until tender crisp.
3. Remove carrots with a slotted spoon into a colander, drain and keep hot.
4. To the boiling water in which carrots were cooked, boil the Brussel sprouts until... - 42.5437
Mash Potato With Carrots And Roasted Brussel Sprouts
A veggie treat ! This video shows you how to effectively and easy combine vegetables as a side dish to the main entrée. Brussel sprouts are roasted using canola oil - this combined with mashed carrots would act as a perfect veggie option which ensures you... - 109.563
Sturgeon, Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
Place fish, sprouts, carrots, sake, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl; marinate 15 minutes.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Alternate fish and vegetables on skewers. - 26.7996
Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Squash
Preheat the oven to 350 Â°F.
In a small bowl, mix the apple juice, raisins, lemon juice, mustard, and caraway seeds.
In a 9" x 13" baking dish, mix the brussels sprouts, squash, beans, and carrots.
Pour on the juice mixture and toss well.
Cover with foil... - 37.5291
Lemon-tarragon Brussels Sprouts
Combine brussels sprouts, tarragon, and water to cover in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes.
Add carrot, and cook 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Sprinkle lemon rind and juice over vegetables; toss lightly to coat... - 27.0774
Brussels Sprouts And Water Chestnuts
Brussels Sprouts And Water Chestnuts is an excellent recipe. My mom who tasted this when she was at home, just couldn't stop raving this Brussels Sprouts And Water Chestnuts dish. Try it! - 27.9327
Brussels And Carrot Salad
Heat salad dressing and Brussels sprouts in covered saucepan until dressing boils.
Reduce heat; simmer covered 8 minutes.
Add carrots; cook until Brussels sprouts are tender.
Turn into serving dish.
Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours; stir... - 24.297
Brussels Sprouts Medley
Wash brussels sprouts thoroughly, and remove discolored leaves.
Cut off stem ends, and slash bottom of each sprout with a shallow X.
Place water and bouillon cubes in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add brussels sprouts, carrots, and celery; return to a... - 37.3845
Brussels Sprout Salad With Buttermilk Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Wash the Brussels sprouts well and remove all the discolored outer leaves
2. With a sharp knife on a cutting board, thinly slice the sprouts
3. In a large bowl, tip in the Brussels sprouts, carrot, apple and walnuts and mix... - 36.6524
Brussel Sprout Soup
1. In a pan heat chicken stock to boiling, add beans, turnip, leek, carrots and barley and simmer covering tightly for 30 minutes.
2. Add brussel sprouts, green pepper, salt and pepper and simmer, covered, until all vegetables are tender, 15... - 42.8666
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts Leaves
1. Rinse, drain, and core brussels sprouts. Separate leaves, discarding any that are bruised or discolored.
2. In a 14-inch frying pan or a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, stir carrot, celery, onion, and pancetta until vegetables are lightly browned, about... - 20.1513
Zesty Brussels Sprouts
1 In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, combine Brussels sprouts, green onions, celery, carrots and water. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 8 minutes or until almost tender; stir once. Drain well.
3 Stir in butter or margarine.
4 Add... - 44.931
Beef And Brussels Sprouts
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips For sauce, stir together sherry, water, soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 45.4413
Brussels And Carrots Salad
This Brussels And Carrots Salad is sure to win a few hearts over. The yummy and nutritious salad is perfect for a simple lunch at home. Serve the Brussels And Carrots Salad and see how your family gets addicted to it! - 28.5995
Brussels Sprout Soup
1. Set out a large saucepot or Dutch oven and a saucepan.
2. Partially thaw frozen Brussels sprouts.
3. Make chicken broth by dissolving bouillon cubes in boiling water. Set aside.
4. Fry in saucepot or Dutch oven the bacon and garlic.
5. Add 3 cups of the... - 43.5134
Brussels Sprouts Soup
Heat 9 c. (2.25 L) of the chicken broth in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the next 5 ingredients; stir well to combine and simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
Add the brussels sprouts, green pepper, salt and black pepper.
Stir well and simmer... - 39.2222
Brussels Sprouts Potato Bake
Boil potatoes in water until tender. Drain.
Mash potatoes in a mixing bowl, adding milk, salt and nutmeg. Beat until smooth.
Place Brussels sprouts slices in a saucepan with 1/4 cup lightly salted water. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat. Simmer... - 33.1475
Carrots And Sprouts
In medium saucepan, bring water, sugar, salt, thyme and onion to a boil.
Add Brussels sprouts and carrot slices; simmer, covered, 5 to 8 minutes until tender.
Drain; serve hot. - 29.3201
Lemony Sprouts And Carrots
1. Place water, salt, basil, Brussels sprouts and carrots in 1-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 9 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until vegetables are tender; drain.
2. Place margarine and lemon juice in 1-cup measure. Microwave... - 24.4228
Lemony Sprouts And Carrots
1. Place water, salt, basil and Brussels sprouts in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes.
2. Stir in carrots. Cover and microwave until Brussels sprouts are tender, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
3. Mix margarine and lemon... - 24.0116
In small saucepan, combine Brussels sprouts, celery, carrot, salt, sugar and water; bring to boil and cook, covered, for about 8 minutes until tender.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Add to vegetables; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 36.7057
Sun Gold Sprouts And Onions
Season water with salt and sugar, add onions and simmer for 15 minutes; drop in sprouts and carrot and continue cooking for 10 minutes, or until sprouts are tender.
Drain, add butter, and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. - 25.7398
Vegetables With Holiday Sauce
1) Take a skillet and cook carrots and Brussels sprouts in it.
2) In another saucepan, melt butter and cook onion until tender.
3) Add consommÃ©, apple juice, lemon juice, cornstarch and brown sugar. Stir and cook the mixture until it is adequately... - 40.4275
Serbian Vegetable Goulash
Stew in very little water or oil the coarsely sliced cabbage and sliced onions with some sliced green peppers, and finish stewing with chopped tomatoes.
Salt and pepper to taste.
The same can be done with cauliflower, carrots, brussel sprouts, beets with the... - 20.6212
Beef Bubble And Squeak
Bring the corned beef cooking liquid to boiling; add potatoes and onions and return to boiling.
Cook 20 minutes.
Add carrots and Brussels sprouts and return to boiling.
Cook, partially covered, until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. - 24.4592
1. Slice onions 1/4 inch thick and separate into rings.
2. Sprinkle with coarse salt toss to mix well and let it stand for 1 hour.
3. Pare carrots trim ends and slice, on the diagonal, 1/4 inch thick.
4. Let stand in ice water until ready to... - 44.8391
Blue Plate Lamb Kebabs
1) Into a shallow pan place the lamb cubes
2) Mix together the oil, salt, herb and pepper measuring 1 cup
3) Rub the mixture over the lamb and allow to rest
4) Place the lamb into the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours or overnight,... - 42.6626
Combine vegetables, oil, vinegar and tarragon.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Add to tossed salad or serve on lettuce.
Vegetables such as beans, carrots, peas, brussels sprouts, celery root, kohlrabi or artichoke hearts are especially good. - 21.0234
Chicken Breast Roulades With Herbs And Baby Vegetables
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add spinach and garlic; saute 1 minute or until spinach begins to wilt.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a... - 38.5223
Balsamic Or Honey Glazed Vegetables
1) Heat a pan with water and vinegar.
2) Add the vegetables to the pan.
3) Let it come to a boil and cover.
4) Lower heat to medium and cook 10 minutes.
5) Take away the lid and increase heat, to allow water and vinegar to reduce and glaze the veggies,... - 46.3648
Braised Beef With Steamed Vegetable
Mash garlic; combine with salt,rosemary, thyme and pepper to form a paste.
Rub surface of beef chuck arm pot roast with garlic mixture.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add pot roast cook until evenly browned.
Remove and reserve.
Cook and stir... - 39.3476
Easy Vegetable Medley
In a large saucepan combine brussels sprouts, carrots, and 1/2 cup water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain vegetables. Return to saucepan. Add salad dressing. Toss to coat. Cook 1... - 22.7582
Boeuf A La Mode En Gelee
1) In a pan with the boiling salted water, cook the carrots and Brussels sprouts individually for 15 minutes, or until just tender, drain well and
2) In a medium bowl, mix the beef broth and water.
3) In a small saucepan, soak the gelatin in 1 cup of... - 46.9592
Glazed Winter Vegetables With Maple And Ginger
This glazed winter vegetables recie is a simple yet fragrant recipe that is perfect for serving as a mian course or side in a meal. Brussles sprouts, carrots and ginger root cooked with maple syrup and chicken stock are glazed in a skillet and cooked to... - 34.8739
Cusk And Garlic Bread Kabobs
Cut any large 3brussels sprouts in half.
In a covered saucepan cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water for 3 minutes.
Add Brussels sprouts.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cook, covered, about 7 minutes more or till nearly tender.
Measure... - 33.7598
Herbed Pork Saute
Herbed pork saute is a skillet cooked pork recipe. Prepared with thin strips of pork, the herbed pork saute is flavored with onions and made with added carrots and brussels sprouts. Herbed with basil and maroram, the herbed pork saute can be served with rice... - 45.4916
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove onion to plate; set aside.
2. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook pork cubes until browned on... - 33.4117
Dutch Vegetable Soup
Dutch Vegetable Soup is a tasty soup that you can serve for a formal or informal dinner. I love to serve this soup for my parties as it never fails to win over my guests! Try this excellent Dutch Vegetable Soup recipe. - 40.4818
So Easy Fish Divan
So easy fish divan is a devishly simple fish bake prepared with a handful of ingredients. Prepared with cheese sauce mix, french fried onions and veggies like brussels sprouts, carrots and cauliflower, the fish divan can be made with fish fillets of choice.... - 33.7675
Season the leg with salt and pepper.
Fry in a pan on all sides, then roast in the oven for 15 mins.
at 200° to 250°C.
Then lower the heat to around 150°C and roast it for another 30 to 45 mins.
When ready, remove the leg and deglaze the pan with the goat... - 26.6959
Juice all the vegetables together with the lemon. - 28.0111
Vegetable Kebabs With Lemon Dressing
In 1-cup measure, blend all dressing ingredients.
In 1-quart casserole, combine frozen Brussels sprouts and carrots.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until defrosted.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
For each kebab, assemble... - 48.1166
Warm Salad Of Winter Vegetables
1) Heat separate bowls with lightly salted water.
2) Add the Brussels sprouts, carrots, and potatoes in those individual pots until they are tender but not mushy.
3) Take a medium bowl and mix egg, mustard, vinegar, and celery seeds.
4) Blend... - 45.3335
Penny Wise Pork Platter
1. In a large kettle, add meat, water, onions, cloves and bay leaf. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove from heat, and measure 1 cup of the liquid from the kettle for cooking the vegetables. Reserve. Return the kettle to the heat and cook till meat... - 40.5561
Cook desired vegetable according to package directions except omit salt; drain.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan blend water and wine into Gravy Base.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in desired shredded... - 29.087
Steamed Chinese Vegetables
1) Take all the vegetables and wash them.
2) Wash the vegetables and slice them.
3) Take a skillet and heat oil.
4) Add the vegetables and cook for few minutes.
5) Add soy sauce, sugar and broth.
6) Steam the vegetables for 8-10 minutes... - 38.4661
Smoked Pork Dinner
Place meat in Dutch oven; cover with water.
Add onion, celery, garlic powder, and bay leaf.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer till almost tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Add potatoes and carrots; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Add Brussels... - 33.3267
Zesty Short Rib Stew
This Zesty Short Rib Stew is my favorite. Try this short rib stews with Brussels sprouts and carrots in barbecue sauces for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Zesty Short Rib Stew are welcome. - 29.7678
Crunchy Vegetable Medley
1) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Add the water and bouillon granules and stir till dissolved
3) Then add in the Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, pepper and bring to a boil
4) Cover with a... - 42.6071
Mixed Vegetable Puree
Cut the parsnips and carrots into even-sized pieces.
Cook the parsnips, carrots and sprouts separately in boiling salted water: parsnips for 20 minutes, carrots for 15 minutes and sprouts for 8 minutes.
Sieve or blend each vegetable separately... - 34.7355
Christmas Turkey Dinner - Part 1 - Pre-preparation
For a newlywed and a beginner in the kitchen, preparing a Christmas dinner can be a terrifying and daunting task. If you are one of those, who do not know where to start when planning a Christmas meal for your family, this four part video will help you get... - 93.9971
Christmas Turkey Dinner - Part 2 - Pre-preparation
The novice in kitchen can find preparing a Christmas dinner a terrifying and daunting task. If you are one of those, who do not know where to start when planning a Christmas meal for your family, this four part video will help you get through the task with... - 81.5871
Christmas Turkey Dinner - Part 3 - Cooking
Are you a kitchen newbie terrified of preparing a Christmas turkey dinner. If you are one of those, who do not know how to make a homemade Christmas turkey meal for your family, this four part video will help you get through the task with ease. Watch this... - 86.2781
Christmas Turkey Dinner - Part 4 - Cooking
Are you a newlywed or a beginner in the kitchen terrified of preparing a Christmas turkey dinner? If you are one of those, who do not know how to make a homemade Christmas turkey meal for your family, this four part video will help you get through the task... - 78.4233
Ham And Vegetable Casserole
Thaw the peas.
Peel and trim the asparagus and cut into pieces.
Peel and thinly slice the carrots.
Cook the asparagus and carrots in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
Trim the sprouts and cook in boiling salted water for 8-10... - 42.4062
Peel and chop the kohlrabi.
Peel the carrots and cut into sticks.
Break the cauliflower into flowerets.
Trim the sprouts and green beans.
Slice the celery.
Wash and chop the leeks.
Peel and dice the potatoes.
Peel and slice the onion.
Melt the butter in a... - 39.2835
Curried Vegetables Indian
Learn how to make this flavorful Indian dish with vegetables of your choice and basic Indian spices. These mixed spicy vegetables go very well as a side dish with any curry or you can enjoy them with Indian flat breads. They are healthy, easy to make and... - 0
Cut the beef into cubes 1 X 1 inch and simmer in a wok with enough water to barely cover for 15 minutes.
Drain beef and brown it at medium temperature, using 1 tablespoon oil and 1 clove of garlic.
Add soy sauce, sugar, wine, and ginger.
Add the drained... - 30.0772
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Prepare 1 1/2 cups fresh corn, onions, peas, carrots, cauliflower, celery, asparagus, or Brussels sprouts or a mixture of any of these and simmer in 1 1/2 cups salted water or chicken broth until very tender.
Press through a sieve or food mill and measure,... - 20.6756
Daube Of Beef With Whole Garlic And Root Vegetables
In a large saute pan, cook the bacon until crisp.
Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
When cool enough to handle, coarsely chop and set aside until needed.
Transfer 1/4 cup of the bacon fat to a heavy-bottomed pot large enough to... - 42.5665
1.In a blender, blend the chicken, salad dressing, lemon-juice and celery seed
2.Fold in the whipped cream
3.Season to taste
4.Now fold in the gelatin which has been softened in the cold chicken stock, dissolved over hot water, then cooled
5.In a ring... - 41.2835
Basque Lamb Stew
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions until tender. With slotted spoon, remove to small bowl.
2. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven, over medium-high heat, cook lamb until browned. Return onions to Dutch oven; stir in tomatoes... - 33.1236
Beef Medaillon, Sauce Of 'chateau De L'ancienne Cure
William potatoes Mix the mashed potatoes with the egg yolk, cream and chestnuts.
Season with salt and pepper.
Divide into 6 portions and shape into 'pears'.
Coat with flour, dip in the beaten egg, and then coat with breadcrumbs.
Use a piece of spaghetti to... - 33.8159
Beef Tenderloin Dijon With Steamed Vegetables
The beef tenderloin roast with steamed vegetables is a full and flavorful beef recipe that is very flavorful yet prepared with a handful of ingredients. Seasoned with salta nd pepper, the beef is cooked with bay leaves, garlic, thyme and cloves. Served along... - 43.8932
Saucy Garden Patch Vegetables
Preheat oven to 375°.
In large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, seasoned salt, vegetables, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 can French Fried Onions.
Spoon into 8x 12-inch baking dish.
Bake, covered, at 375° for 40 minutes or until vegetables are done.
Top with... - 31.4043
Saucy Garden Patch Vegetables
Combine soup, sour cream and milk in large bowl. Stir in vegetables, cheese and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions. Spoon into microwavable 2-quart oblong baking dish.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 10 minutes or until... - 30.548
French Parsley Sauce
Looking for a velvety sauce to go with your fish, boiled ham or corned beef? Here's one specially handcrafted to compliment a lot of dishes. Watch the chef prepare this awesome French Parsley Sauce. This one is sure to become your daily staple. - 105.548
Lancaster Bean And Vegetable Soup
Place the onions and oil in a large heavy-bottom saucepan and cook the onions until lightly browned, stirring often.
Stir in the flour.
Add the stock, carrots, and marjoram.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the brussels... - 36.5316
Low Fat Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is a lunch passion for me ! Try out this Marinated Vegetable Salad with rice or spaghetti or any other main dish tell me what you like it best with ! - 35.0814
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Gravy
Here is a great recipe for Stuffed Turkey Breast with Cranberry Gravy that will enlighten your holidays. Take a look at this video for the exact recipe and try it out this season, you will be very happy with the results. It is a winner and is loved by... - 148.584
Herb Glazed Turkey Slices
Herb Glazed Turkey features often on my party menu. The glaze made from apple juice, rosemary and garlic imparts an irresistible flavoring to the Herb Glazed Turkey ! My guests love it. Dish it up to your guests too and let me know what they have to say about... - 38.1566
Bean & Celery Root Soup
Prepare celery root, cutting it into 1/2-inch cubes and submerging immediately in acidulated water.
Heat oil in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium-high heat; add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft.
Stir in flour; cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Gradually... - 39.4999
Roast Beef Carbonnade
Sprinkle meat with a little salt and pepper.
Spray bottom of 4-quart Dutch oven with non-stick vegetable spray coating.
Place over medium heat.
Add meat; brown on both sides, Combine beer, catsup, garlic, and thyme; pour over meat, Cover and bake in a 325Â°... - 42.455
Pickled Pork Ribs With Lentils
In a stainless steel pan or large glass bowl, place the gallon of water along with the pickling salt and saltpeter.
Stir until dissolved.
Place the ribs in the brine and keep covered in the refrigerator for 10 days.
You may have to weight down the ribs with a... - 38.4558
Golden Roast Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
1) In a saucepan, sauté onion and celery in butter and cook until tender
2) Clean up the oysters and chop
3) Add poultry seasoning, salt and pepper and toss the mixture with bread crumbs, oysters and parsley
4) Clean the turkey by removing giblets and... - 42.658
Roast Chicken And Vegetables
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F (180°C) before roasting.
2) On a rack in a roasting pan, arrange the chicken and roast it for about 90 minutes in preheated oven until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C).
3) Keep the... - 38.4868
Meatball And Vegetable Stew
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove onion to large bowl; add ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 tea spoon basil; mix well.... - 30.4637
Thaw brussels sprouts.
Cut in half.
Thinly bias-slice beef into bite-size strips.
Preheat a 10-inch microwave browning dish on 100% power (HIGH) 5 minutes.
Add oil to browning dish, then swirl to coat dish.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100%... - 41.2661
Leg Of Lamb A La Printaniere
Wash the leg of lamb, salt and lay it into a baking tin, putting fat on top, and roast in the oven until tender.
Clean the carrots, wash and cut them into thin strips.
Cut the washed mushrooms into cubes, clean Brussels sprouts, then braise all vegetables in... - 32.582
Turkey Escalope With Lemon Crust
1. Preheat your oevn to a temperature of 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. Blanch all the vegetalbles or about five minutes, drain completely and spread them out of a roasting tin
3. Drizzle oil over it and sprinkle some seasoning; add cardamom... - 44.5859
Mixed Vegetables With Piquant Sauce
1) In a vegetable steamer, arrange the carrots and cauliflower.
2) Place the steamer over boiling water, cover and steam for about 8 minutes, till the vegetables are crisp-tender.
3) Drain the vegetables, set aside and keep them warm.
4) Follow the... - 46.674
Fry bacon with garlic in a large saucepot or Dutch oven until bacon is partially cooked.
Add 3 cups of the broth, the milk, rice, and a mixture of the oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Add... - 41.6607
Wegmans Roasted Veggies With Chestnuts
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck show you this amazing veggie side dish that's a great way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. This recipe is good with any vegetables. You can leave out the chestnuts and it is still delicious. - 135.062
Crunchy Vegetable Medley
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a large skillet until onion is tender.
Add water and bouillon granules, stirring until bouillon is dissolved.
Add next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat to low, and cook 5 minutes.
Combine... - 32.916
White Bean Chevre Spread
1. Place the beans, chevre, herbs and lemon juice in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Transfer the spread to a small serving bowl and stir in the salt and pepper. - 31.6258
Pot Roast Jardiniere
Rub meat on both sides with a mixture of horseradish and 1 tablespoon salt; place meat in a dutch oven.
Add tomato and stock to dutch oven.
Cook in a 325degree F oven about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add vegetables, thyme, marjoram, 1 teaspoon... - 43.0763
Pot Roast Jardiniere
1. Rub meat on both sides with a mixture of horse radish and 1 tablespoon salt; place meat in a Dutch oven. Add tomato and stock to Dutch oven. Cover.
2. Cook in a 325°F oven about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
3. Add vegetables, thyme, marjoram, 1... - 30.3642
Leftover Vegetable Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prick bottom and sides of pie crust.
Combine vegetables, onion and garlic and place in crust.
Cover with cheddar cheese, sprinkle with Parmesan and dot with butter.
Bake until vegetables are hot and crust is light golden brown, about... - 37.5906
Porc A La Flamande
Melt butter in large kettle and brown pork shoulder in it.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add beer, water, and rosemary.
Simmer, covered, for 45 minutes.
Add onions and cook for 30 minutes.
Stir in bouillon and Brussels sprouts.
Cover and cook until sprouts... - 45.9228
Baked Chicken With Winter Vegetables
1) Discard discolored leaves from brussels sprouts.
2) Cut off stem ends and wash the sprouts thoroughly.
3) Cut a shallow X in the base of each sprout.
4) REmove any excess fat from chicken.
5) Wash chicken with cold water; pat dry.
6)... - 45.2749
Cover salt pork with water and cook until tender.
Drain, then chop into small cubes.
While meat cooks, trim and wash greens and break cabbage into pieces.
Place all greens in a large kettle, add enough water to cover, and cook until very tender.
Drain... - 41.8914
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 147.672
Wash the tongue thoroughly and soak for about 2 hr If the tongue is dry and rather hard soak for 12 hr If pickled, soak for about 3-4 hr Put the tongue into a large pan of cold water, bring slowly to the boil, skim and add the onion, carrot, turnip and bunch... - 22.1652