- » Carrot Bread
Carrot Bread Recipes
Carrot bread is a delicious and a lighter alternative to a carrot cake. Though it has a similar taste and texture to carrot cake, carrot bread is definitely less sweet. Carrot bread can be made in combination with an ... More »
Raw Carrot Raisin Bread
1. In a food processor, shred the carrots and set aside.
2. In the same processor jar, combine the raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse to combine.
3. Add in the shredded carrots and process once again.
4. Scrape the sides with a spatula and process... - 106.815
1. Preheat the oven to a 350°F.
2. Grease an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 inch (22 X 11-cm) bread pan lightly with oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
4. In another bowl, beat rest of the ingredients with eggs.
5. Bring... - 50.3644
Carrot Bread is really popular with my family and its sure to be so with your family too. The excellent blend of flavors makes Carrot Bread a great treat. This amazing Carrot Bread is the Side Dish of choice for a winning meal. Try out this Carrot Bread right... - 49.0888
Lightly grease bottom of loaf dish, 9 x 5 inches.
Combine flours, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except carrots and raisins.
Beat at low speed until just blended.
Stir in carrots and... - 46.9906
Banana Carrot Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In your work bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture on a medium mixing bowl and place aside.
5)... - 46.5627
Dill Carrot Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the water, honey and yeast.
3. Set aside for 10 minutes for the yeast to become foamy.
4. Add the carrots, cottage cheese, egg substitute, Parmesan, oil, dill and caraway
5. If salt is... - 46.1712
Colorful Carrot Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add honey and water to combine.
3) Add remaining ingredients by mixing well.
4) Use a heavily oiled 10" cast iron skillet or 9" round cake pan, or 8" x 8" x 2" pan to pour the mixture.
5) Place... - 46.0993
Zucchini Carrot Bread Loaf
1 In a bowl, combine all Loaf ingredients.
2 Place half the mixture in a lightly greased loaf pan.
3 Steam zucchini and carrot for 5 minutes.
4 Prepare a hollow in the center of the mixture in the loaf pan.
5 Arrange zucchini, carrot,... - 45.49
Tasty Carrot Bread
1)Preheat the oven at 350°. MAKING
2)In a small bowl mix flour, baking soda , salt and cinnamon and keep it aside.
3) In an electric container beat together sugar, oil, buttermilk, eggs and dry ingredients till smooth.
4)Mix carrots, pecans,... - 45.4052
Gold Rush Carrot Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Spray a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine orange juice, oil, sugar, egg and vanilla. Keep aside.
4) In another bowl, mix wheat flour, flour, cinnamon, baking... - 45.0678
Combine oat flour, brown rice flour, arrowroot, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and allspice.
Stir gelatin into cold water and dissolve over low heat.
Lightly beat eggs.
Slowly add molasses, honey, oil, and gelatin.
Stir in carrots and fruit.
Blend... - 44.5019
Carrot Walnut Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine 3 1/2 cups of the flour, salt and sugar.
In a separate bowl, combine the beaten eggs, shredded carrots, cooking oil, and chopped nuts.
Mix well and add the yeast mixture, then... - 43.1445
Banana Carrot Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl beat together banana, sugar, margarine and eggs, using electric beater.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon and salt, then fold into banana mixture.
Stir in carrots and nuts.
Spoon into... - 41.8869
Beat eggs; then gradually add sugar, beating until thick.
Gradually add oil and continue beating until thoroughly blended.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon until thoroughly blended.
Mix dry ingredients into egg... - 40.0434
Beat the eggs, and add the sugar gradually, beating until thick.
Add the oil gradually and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
Stir in the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon until mixture is smooth.
Stir in the carrots until blended... - 38.3754
Tasty Carrot Bread
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small mixing bowl; set aside.
Combine sugar, oil, buttermilk, and eggs in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer for 1minute.
Add dry ingredients; mix at low speed just until blended.
Fold in carrots,... - 35.6266
Stir the first six ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, making sure the raisins are separated and not in clumps.
Blend the next five ingredients in the order given. Stir them into the first mixture using a minimum of Strokes.
Turn the batter into an... - 34.8912
Carrot Bread Recipes By Category