- » Carrot Beet Juice
Carrot Beet Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot beet juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot beet juice recipes.
Carrot Apple Beet Juice
Juice made from fresh, raw fruits and vegetables is tasty, very nutritious and colorful. We often mix the fruit and vegetables in one filling breakfast drink. - 106.739
Beet Juice With Apple
1. In a juicer extractor throw all the ingredients one by one – beets with greens, carrots, apple, onion and celery stalks.
2. In a glass pour the juice and serve. - 98.056
Carrot Beet Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the cooked beets, cooked carrots, oil, lemon juice, water and tamari.
2. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that all the ingredients are blended into one homogeneous mixture.
3. Add... - 38.5368
Beet And Carrot Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, and let cool 10 minutes.
Transfer vegetables to container of an electric blender, using a slotted... - 40.5145
Beet & Carrot Cake
Beet & Carrot Cake is a tempting and simple dish. The aroma of this wonderful Beet & Carrot Cake when it is baking is enough to get you addicted to it. You just have to try this Beet & Carrot Cake recipe. - 48.916
Roasted Carrot And Beet Salad With Oranges And Arugula
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Spread the walnuts in a pie pan and toast until fragrant, about 8 minutes. Place the carrots and beets in separate pie pans. Season the carrots with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Season the beets... - 33.9419
Beet And Carrot Swirl
To Make Carrot Puree: Scrub carrots (it's not necessary to peel them), cut off stems, and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Place in a 9- or 10-inch microwave safe deep-dish pie plate or casserole.
Add 1/2 cup water and microwave, covered with vented plastic wrap, on... - 43.289
Beets And Carrot Borscht
Put the ingredients except for the cream and parsley into the cooking pot.
Cook for the recommended time.
Remove bay leaf.
Allow to cool slightly and liquidize until smooth. - 37.5948
Fresh Vegetable Juice Cocktail
1) Wash the carrots and cut the bitter ends. Discard the leaves from celery. If required, make small pieces.
2) In your juicer, add the vegetables and prepare the juice.
3) Serve the juice by garnishing with lime wedge or mint... - 34.1077
Raw Beet Salad
1. Grate the beets finely into a salad bowl. Add the cabbage and carrots.
2. Beat together the lemon juice, honey, oil, and salt. Pour over the beet mixture, toss, and chill welL - 27.8818
Fresh Beet Soup With Yogurt
Wash beets and trim, leaving 1 inch/2.5 cm of the ends attached.
In large saucepan, cover beets with water and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove beets from saucepan; reserve cooking liquid.
When beets... - 46.1594
Beet Molded Salad
Soften gelatin in lemon juice.
Dissolve in beet juice.
Combine remaining ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Add to gelatin mixture.
Mold and chill.
Unmold on salad greens. - 35.4484
Jellied Beet Salad
Drain beets, reserving 1 cup juice.
Dissolve gelatin in beet juice.
Add orange juice, salt, vinegar, onion and horseradish.
Cool until slightly thick; add vegetables.
Pour into mold.
Chill until firm. - 34.9718
In a saucepan, bring the beets, carrots, onion, water and salt to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add broth, cabbage and butter; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. - 35.8724
1. In a seed grinder or in a small mortar, add the caraway seeds and use the pestle to crush the seeds to release the aroma.
2. In a blender or food processor jar, combine the chopped beets, carrot juice, rejuvelac or water, oil, lemon juice, kelp and... - 43.4646
How To Make The Perfect Juice
1. In a juicer start with juicing the spinach. Continue with carrot, beet, mango and apple. Collect it in a pitcher or jar.
2. Add the protein powder to the juice and mix well.
3. In a serving glass serve the juice fresh
If juicer is not... - 0
Red Beet Salad
Whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish and spices in a bowl.
Wash and peel the beet, carrots and celeriac.
Cut the celeriac into very fine (julienne) strips; grate the beet and the carrots.
Mix the vegetables with the salad... - 42.8444
Put the vegetables, water, and grapes in the container of a blender or food processor and process until the vegetables are pulverized.
Strain the pulp, reserving juice. - 19.399
Homemade Fruit And Vegetable Juices
For many of the health conscious foodies, fresh homemade fruits and vegetable juice has more importance than store-bought ones. In this video, you are going to find some nice variations of fruits and vegetables juices, in bright colors. You can select one or... - 133.025
Russian Beet Borsch
This is a one of the staple diet of Russian cuisine and there is a lot of variation to this recipe. - 43.3768
Russian Beet Pate
Here's a recipe for Russian Beet Pate which is yummy. It can be very easily prepared at home. I prepared this Russian Beet Pate for a party and i still get calls from the guests to take the recipe. Try it out and share the feedback - 48.6151
Juice all the ingredients and serve mixed together in a tall glass.
Garnish with beet leaves and watercress, if liked. - 31.2962
Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup
Here's an amazing Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe, which makes for a perfect appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and has a great blend of flavors. Spread the taste by sharing this Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe with your friends. - 49.1783
Baby Beet Risotto
A brilliantly colored risotta with a delightful mix of bright and earthy flavors. - 97.5761
Raw Beet Gelatin Salad
1) In a large bowl, add 2 cups of hot water and then dissolve the gelatin in it.
2) In a blender, combine the rest of the ingredients.
3) To the dissolved gelatin, add this mixture.
4) Pour the mixture into a 4 cup mold and refrigerate... - 46.8354
Natural Homemade V8 Juice
FullyRaw Kristina shows you THE REAL V8 JUICE recipe! It's more delicious and nutritious for you! Share this savory and rich recipe with family and friends. My featured recipe is the FullyRaw and REAL V8 JUICE! It's pure, delicious, and more nutritious for... - 138.885
Rainbow Carrot Salad
This is the Veggie Kitchen’s version of a potluck favorite. The purple and orange carrots plus the golden beet make this salad as eye catching as it is delicious. - 129.46
Place onion, carrot and celery into a large saucepan with two thirds of the beetroot, add the stock, parsley, dill and clove and bring to the boil, simmer for thirty minutes.
Strain the mixture through a fine sieve, stir in the seasonings and lemon juice.
Add... - 38.8026
New World Borscht
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine steak pieces, beef broth, and water.
Stir in dill weed, cabbage, onion, carrots, celery, and tomato juice.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Add lemon juice and... - 42.9009
Combine raw beet and water and let stand for several hours.
Combine beef, stock, water and salt in large saucepan and simmer, skimming surface frequently, until meat is tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
While meat is cooking, combine carrot, turnip, onion,... - 41.2229
1. In a large soup kettle, tip in the water, cabbage, beets, onion, carrot, garlic and bay leaves.
2. Bring the kettle to a boil, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes or till done
3. Add the tomato, lemon juice and tamari, and simmer on 15 minutes... - 45.3284
1) In a soup pot, bring a mixture of water and tomato juice to a boil.
2) Stir in vegetables and simmer, covered for 30 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
3) In a blender or food processor, puree 2 cups of soup taken from the pot.
4) Pour the... - 47.3202
Cook beef in large saucepan till browned.
Add onions and 8 cups water; simmer, covered, till meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Remove meat from bones.
Skim off excess fat from broth.
Drain beets, reserving liquid; shred beets.
Add beets and liquid... - 44.169
Wash and peel carrots and beet.
Cut into small pieces.
In an earthenware jar combine all the ingredients.
Cover and keep in the sun for 8 days.
Stir 2 or 3 times every day.
When ready the colour will be light pink.
Strain the kanji and discard the... - 38.1473
Carrot Water Pickle
Bring 4 1/2 quarts water and the salt to a boil in a large pot.
Meanwhile, crush, pound, or grind the mustard seeds coarsely, so that they split at least in half, using either a heavy mortar and pestle or an Indian grinding stone.
Peel the carrots, removing... - 38.2307
1.If the carrots and beets are grated, then add them and all other ingredients in a large soup kettle
2.Simmer for 1 1/2 hours
3.Taste and adjust seasoning
4 Serve borscht with yoghurt or sour crem and add scallions for garnish - 42.5385
1. Grate apples, beets and carrots.
2. In a salad bowl place the beets, apples and grated carrots.
3. Mix pineapple juice,lemon and pineapple. Toss to remove any kind of lumps.
4. Check if salad is dry. If dry, add pineapple juice.
5. Serve... - 41.8923
1) In a juicer, prepare the juice of vegetables.
2) In a large bowl, add the juice to combine.
3) Serve the juice by seasoning with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. - 30.7609
Sweet & Sour Borscht
Insert metal blade.
Discard stems and coarse leaves from beets; reserve tender leaves.
Rinse and dry reserved leaves, then place in work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until coarsely chopped.
Chop onion; set aside.
Grind pork, a portion at... - 44.7356
1) In a large bowl, tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces.
2) Add the beet, carrot, avocado and tomato, toss well to mix.
3) Mix in the garlic, kelp, lemon juice, soyonaise and olive oil, toss gently to coat.
4) Sprinkle with the sprouts.
5)... - 44.9811
Green Cabbage Russian Borscht
LAYER ingredients in slow cooker in the following order: cabbage, beets, carrots, parsnip, onion, garlic, beef, tomatoes with juice, broth, lemon juice, sugar and pepper.
Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 9 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Season with... - 35.1169
1. Scrub the beets and carrots thoroughly with a stiff vegetable brush. Cut off beet tops, leaving on 2 inches of stem. Scrape carrots. Peel and chop onions.
2. Put vegetables and water in a 2-quart kettle. Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Remove beets, slip... - 35.7843
Mixed Vegetable Salad With Italian Dressing
This Mixed Vegetable Salad is incredible ! Try this mixed vegetables with mayonnaise and chili sauce seasonings with a bit of lemon juice finishing ! Tell me if you like this Mixed Vegetable Salad. - 34.0224
This Meatless Borscht makes an excellent first course for your meals! The tasty abundance of vegetables is going to gear up your hunger apparatus for the coming courses! Try out the dish and share your opinion with me! - 37.1514
Kachumber - Indian Salad
1. In a small bowl, add in all the finely chopped and shredded vegetables.
2. Add in the finely chopped cilantro and season it with roasted cumin powder, salt, lemon juice and red chili powder. Toss well.
3. Serve the bowl of kachumber with 2... - 117.036
Saute lightly in heated .butter or margarine the boiled beets, onion, carrot, cabbage, parsley, and celery add broth and seasonings and simmer for about 1/2 hour.
Squeeze juice of raw beets through cheesecloth into soup.
Serve very hot with sour cream. - 29.7145
Sweet & Sour Borscht
Cut off beet tops.
Cut off and discard stems and any wilted leaves.
Coarsely chop remaining leaves.
Peel beets and shred coarsely; set aside.
Heat oil in a 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables... - 43.7067
Toss all ingredients lightly.
To tint mixture, moisten with juice in which beets were cooked.
Add favorite dressing. - 26.5298
1. In large saucepan cook combining beets, carrots, onion and 2 2/3 cups boiling salted water covered for 20 minutes.
2. Cook uncovered adding broth, water, cabbage and butter for 15 minutes and stir in lemon juice.
3. Serve hot or chilled... - 35.6668
1) In a deep kettle, combine the soup meat and pork along with 2 1/2 quarts of water.
2) Bring the mix to a boil and then cook for 15 minutes.
3) Skim and add bay leaf, peppercorns, garlic and soup greens. (Preferably carrot, celery, leek, some parsley... - 46.654
Gefilte Fish Torte
To Make Torte: Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, letting l inch extend over each short end.
Grease or spray the paper.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan and saute 1/2 cup... - 45.5337
Peel and wash the soup vegetables and cut up in big pieces.
Put the knuckle of veal to soak in the water for a half-hour.
Add other ingredients.
Heat slowly and let simmer for 5 or 6 hours, being careful to skim when necessary.
Strain carefully through fine... - 37.4848
1) Use a juicer to prepare the juice of all vegetables.
2) In a large bowl, add all the juice and mix well.
3) Serve in individual glasses by adding seasonings to taste. - 35.9185
Simple Country Style Lamb Dinner
1. In a kettle or a Dutch oven, brown lamb shanks. Move within the kettle/oven to one side, and use the empty side, to stir garlic in the juices of the lamb until soft.
2. Add water , salt, oregano and cover. Allow the entire mixture to simmer for an... - 47.1648
Hausplatte â€” A Luchow's Special
Add 2 cups shredded beets and 1 cup each chopped carrots and chopped onions to 3 1/2 cups boiling salted water; cook 20 minutes.
Add 1 can beef broth, 1 cup shredded cabbage, 1 tablespoon butter; cook uncovered 15 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice; pour... - 21.0274
This is a traditional French first course of cooked and uncooked vegetables.
Pick up a head of lettuce, rinse and dry it, and place several leaves on each salad plate.
Mix shredded or julienned carrots from the salad bar with lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and... - 24.0847
Saute parsley, vegetables and salt pork in butter until golden.
Add meat, water, peppercorns, bay leaf and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 2 hours.
Strain, reserve and dice meat; set aside.
Chill stock and remove fat.
Bring stock to boil,... - 41.0214
Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing
Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing gives a smooth taste. The method for preparing Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing is very easy. The Beef Salad With Fresh Basil Dressing can be served with the main non vegetarian main course. - 36.8985
In a large pan, put meat, water, salt, peppers, and bay leaf; bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour.
Add beets and cook 1 more hour.
Remove meat from broth with a slotted spoon; set aside.
Add carrots, celery, potato, and onion.
Drain liquid from canned... - 42.807
Combine chicken broth, water, carrot, onion, and celery in a medium saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add wine, and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Combine vegetable mixture,... - 44.4333
In a large saucepan combine stock, beets, potato, onion and carrot.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Skim if necessary.
Add cabbage, tomato, parsley and dill.
Simmer for 30 minutes longer or until... - 43.2982
1. Heat 1/2 cup water, chicken broth, or vegetable stock in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add cabbage, carrots, celery, and onion. Cook and stir until tender and lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Add beets,... - 40.5199
Grandma Zatylny's Borscht
1. Combine 3 cups water, beets, potato, carrots, onion, and cabbage in a large saucepan, bring to a boil, and cover. Simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
2. Add 4 cups stock, vinegar, tomatoes, dill, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper,... - 26.7678
Lamb With Millet
Lamb With Millet is a tenderly prepared recipe with vegetables and beans alongside. Spinach or Swiss chard adds more flavor to Lamb With Millet. Squeezing little lime juice gives a tangy taste to this entire preparation. - 32.0243
Vegetable Soy Bean Loaf
Blend all ingredients.
If too dry, add more tomato juice; if too moist, more wheat germ.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 1 hour. - 33.0535
Cooked Vegetable Salad
Place cooked vegetables in a plastic bag; set in shallow pan.
Combine olive or salad oil, vinegar or lemon juice, salt, sugar, and herb; pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally. - 30.7808
Hot Russian Borscht
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Rinse beets well
3. Chop of 1 inch stem.
4. Wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil sheet.
5. Bake the wrapped beet on oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender depending on size.
6. Slip the skins... - 49.5574
I love grapes and this Grape Salad was truly exceptional. This Grape Salad recipe has a wonderful mix of ingredients. You will thank me for sharing it! - 31.3919
1. Rub large salad bowl with garlic.
2. Combine next eleven ingredients.
3. Toss lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle with vinegar. Toss again.
4. Garnish with border of sliced beet and feta cheese.
5. Arrange olives in center and sprinkle chick peas over all. - 36.2606
Avocado Ring Mold
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; chill until slightly thickened.
Combine remaining ingredients except garnish and dressing; fold into gelatin mixture.
Pour into a 1 1/2-quart ring mold and chill until firm.
Unmold on a large chilled plate and garnish with... - 34.527
Sunflower Seed Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Turn into an oiled 2-quart casserole or baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. - 29.0759
The Ukranian Borsch, a traditional central eueopean dish is simply a tasty soup. This reddish soup is visually appealing and a perfect addition to your dinner spread! Serve the Ukranian Borsch for your next party and see how your guests fall in love with it! - 48.251
Borscht is something I prepare quiet often at home. The dish is delicious and my friends and relatives have already become prey to its flavor. You will love this Borscht recipe. - 39.6769
Marj S Colorful Salad
To make salad dressing, place cottage cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, dill and basil in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until smooth.
Pour into a cruet or other salad-dressing container.
Cover and refrigerate.
On... - 41.285
Beef Pot Roast In Beer
1. Coat the roast meat with 2 tablespoons of flour and season with salt and pepper
2. In a large Dutch oven, tip in the roast and brown on all sides in hot oil or Crisco
3. Add ½ cup of beer and the bay leaves and simmer for 1-1/2 hours... - 43.3388
Nordic Cobb Salad
1. Cut the roasted beets into 1/4-inch dice.
2. Keep aside.
3. Toss the avocados with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
4. Keep aside.
5. In a food processor, combine vinegar, mustard, sugar, and salt.
6. While the machine is still... - 48.2344
Balsamic Roasted Eggplant
Want to try a drool worthy vegan dish today? Watch Chef Heather prepare this delicious Balsamic Roasted Eggplant that is sure to impress you. The dish is healthy and flavorful at the same time. Don't miss out this video. - 99.175
Jellied Vegetable Salad
1. Chill a 1-quart square or long pan in the refrigerator until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Soak the gelatin in the cold water, then stir it into the boiling water to dissolve. Add the sugar, lemon juice... - 33.9766
Rub roast with salt and place in a large bowl.
Combine vinegar, water, onions, bay leaves, celery tops, peppercorns, carrot, thyme, garlic, cloves, and brown sugar.
Pour over meat, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in refrigerator for three days, turning... - 45.8103
Beef And Vegetable Borsch
Pat beef dry with paper towels.
In 8 quart Dutch oven, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add half of beef and cook until well browned on all sides.
Transfer beef to plate.
Repeat with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining beef.
Reduce heat to... - 43.7292
Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In a soup pot, mix together leek, celery, onion, carrots, garlic and 1/4 cup water.
2) Cook, covered for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil after pouring in 3 cups of water, tomato juice, potato,... - 45.1789
Raw Brown Rice With Vegetables
Have you been looking for an innovative raw food recipe? There's one here just for you. This Raw Brown Rice with Vegetables is packed with the goodness of nutrients. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this at home. - 100.189
Vegan Lentil Burgers
These patties are super nutritious and loaded in flavor. You can go ahead and serve them as a sandwich if you would like. I served them topped with Bolivian salsa – llajwa – and a salad. Whatever you decide, I think you will love them. - 140.993
Luscious Beef Hash
1) Preheat oven to 250Â°F before warming.
2) In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown short ribs well on all sides in it for about 3 to 4 minutes, in batches.
3) Season the ribs with pepper as they cook and then... - 44.2358
A Salad with fresh raw vegetables is the foundation of a healthy diet. It is an integral part of every meal and and should be had everyday of the week. In this episode Ed shows us how he makes a Simple Salad. He shows us some great tips on how to make a... - 123.272
Pav Bhaaji At Home
This is the number one street food that is eaten in India. Any street vendor will have this. It is a combination of a vegetable curry with toasted paav bread. The curry is spicy and usually loaded with butter. - 0
Pork Scallops Polish Style
Dust the pork scallops with salt and flour, heat the lard in a skillet over high heat and fry the scallops until they are brown on both sides.
Drain the slices on paper towels.
To make the sauce, heat the lard and add the vegetables.
Cook over medium heat... - 45.4722
Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter
Here's a lip smacking Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter recipe that you must prepare for your upcoming party. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish and is completely delectable. Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter is a must try for all... - 48.674
Carrot Beet Juice Recipes By Category