- » Carrot Balls Kids
Carrot Balls Kids Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Carrot Balls Kids recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Carrot Balls Kids recipes.
Carrot Raisin Bar
Deliciously nutty recipe for Carrot Raisin Bar made easy.This double layered bar is absolutely out of this world. You would love both the creamy bottom layer & the crunchy top layer. Yumm... - 41.8599
Papaya And Carrot Halwa
Peel and grate carrots and the papaya
Put milk and carrots and papaya in a heavy saucepan.
Boil till thick, stirring occassionally.
Once it starts thickening, stir continuously. Add sugar and cook further till thickens.
Add ghee, elaichi, saffron,ginger... - 35.3985
You May Also Like!
Snowy The Cheese Ball
1. In a bowl, add cream cheese, ranch dressing, and Monterey jack cheese. Mix to combine evenly.
2. Throw green and red pepper in bowl. Mix.
3. Divide mixture into two half and roll them into cheese balls.
4. Roll cheese balls in panko breadcrumbs.... - 111.809
Five Color Rice Balls (오색 주먹밥)
1. In a bowl, add the ground beef, bulgogi sauce, green onion and sesame seeds. Mix until well combined and set aside to marinate until the other ingredients are prepared.
2. On a chopping board, place the zucchini, carrot and using a sharp... - 121.823
Korean Beef Rice Ball
Looking for an easy way to use up leftover cooked rice? Try this unique Korean rice ball snack. This is a rather cute and pretty way to serve rice to fussy kids. These Korean rice balls are just like the Japanese Onigiri. It makes a wonderful lunch box snack... - 107.306
Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages
If you were looking for something fun for your children then Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages is the right cjoice! A unique and addictive meat ball dish, i am sure your children will not get enough of it! Try this Meatball Vegetable... - 47.8376
Gajar Ka Paratha
Indian cuisine, no doubt, is enriched with varieties of parathas, savored almost everywhere in the country. Prathas are a popular breakfast item during breakfast and are commonly consumed along with curd and pickle. You must have heard about aloo paratha,... - 0
Beat cheeses together until blended.
Stir in carrots.
Cover and chill.
Shape into balls.
Roll in nuts or cereal and chill until ready to serve. - 28.6507
Very Healthy Breakfast Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Grease cookie sheets.
2. Beat together the peanut butter, granulated and brown sugars, the margarine and vanilla in a medium-size bowl until smooth and fluffy. Beat in the egg until blended.
3. Blend in the oats, the... - 41.4071
Healthy Mixed Vegetable Tikki
Its a pan fried snack, loaded with healthy veggies. A perfect dish to serve to your kids and also to pamper yourself with a healthy treat along with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0
1) Peel the potatoes and parsnip and chop them.
2) Cook them both in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes till tender.
3) Meanwhile, trim and finely shred leeks and celery.
4) Peel the carrots and grate them.
5) In a skillet, melt... - 43.938