- » Carrot Bake
Carrot Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot bake recipes.
Kohlrabi Carrot Bake
Peel and slice kohlrabies.
In covered saucepan cook kohlrabies in small amount of boiling salted water 15 minutes.
Add) carrots; cover and continue cooking till vegetables are tender, 10 to 12 minutes more.
In saucepan cook onion in the 2 tablespoons... - 43.6977
Carrot Cheddar Bake
Put half the carrots and 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender container; cover with cold water.
Blend till coarsely chopped.
Transfer to saucepan.
Repeat with remaining carrots.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer till carrots are tender, 10 to 15... - 43.2968
Acorn Carrot Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) On a baking sheet place acorn squash and bake for 45 to 50 minutes in preheated oven until tender.
3) Half the squash and then discard seeds and membranes.
4) Hollow out the pulp, ensuring... - 38.916
Carrot Squash Bake
Cook squash in boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes, drain.
In a bowl combine soup, sour cream and carrots.
Fold in squash.
Combine stuffing mix and butter.
Sprinkle 2/3 of stuffing mixture into a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
Spoon vegetable... - 36.2741
You May Also Like!
Baked Grated Carrots
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place carrots in a casserole dish.
Pour margarine, lemon juice and sherry over them.
Sprinkle with chives and bake 30 minutes. - 24.6124
Microwave Baked Carrots
1. In a glass casserole, take nutmeg, salt, sugar and water. Mix it well.
2. Add carrots and butter and again mix it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until carrots are done. Remember to stir it once after 4-5 minutes.
4. Keep... - 36.7502
Baked Parsnips And Carrots
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place parsnips, carrots and water in a casserole.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Cover with lid or aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender but firm.
Dot with butter before serving, if desired. - 27.8768
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a 12 inch square heavy foil, place carrots.
3. In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and pour over carrots.
4. Fold over the foil to seal carrots.
5. Place the pan in the oven and bake... - 42.2072
Savory Carrot Bake
Savory Carrot Bake is a delicious baked recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Savory Carrot Bake dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 39.0022
Baked Carrots Holstein
1. Wash carrots and scrape them.
2. Grease a non-stick pan with the butter flavouring.
3. Line a shallow baking dish with foil.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In the greased pan, add the carrots and slowly brown them; turn... - 36.5171
Baked Shredded Carrots
Lightly toss together the carrots, onion, sugar and salt until well-combined.
Spread evenly in a shallow 1-quart casserole and dot with butter.
Bake, covered, at 325 degrees for 1 hour. - 27.404
Baked Grated Carrots
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a baking dish, layer the grated carrots evenly.
3) In a saucepan melt the margarine and allow it to cool.
4) In a bowl, mix the melted margarine, lemon juice, dry sherry and salt.
5) Pour the contents of... - 43.0383
Maple Baked Carrots
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Cook carrots in a small amount of salted boiling water in saucepan until tender; drain.
Combine with apples in prepared baking dish.
Pour maple syrup over top.
Sprinkle with brown sugar; dot with... - 33.2311
Baked Baby Carrots
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Place butter in 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan or 1 1/2-quart baking dish; set in oven until butter is melted.
3. Heat, then drain carrots. To melted butter add minced onion, salt, pepper, and... - 32.349
Baked Carrots And Parsnips
In flameproof 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) casserole, heat stock, butter, sage and pepper until butter melts.
Remove from heat and arrange carrots and parsnips in single layer.
Spoon liquid over until vegetables are moistened.
Cover and bake in 350 °F (180°C) oven... - 40.3914
Oven Baked Carrots
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the shallots until slightly tender.
Add the garlic, parsley and carrots, and stir until combined.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, for about 5 to 8 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, Yogurt Cream Cheese... - 36.4818
This simple and easy baked carrots recipe is a lovely recipe made with butter substitute. Nutritious and fresh, this carrot bake is great with grilled meats or casseroles too. - 20.4626
Baked Carrots Supreme
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc.
Process carrots into a buttered 1-quart (1 liter) casserole.
Change disc to French Fry Cutter Disc and process onion; mix well.
Put water, butter, salt, and basil into small saucepan; heat until butter is melted and... - 31.6752
Carrot Bake Recipes By Category