- » Carrot Applesauce
Carrot Applesauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Carrot Applesauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Carrot Applesauce recipes.
Carrot Applesauce Cake With Apricot Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pans.
3. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4. In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
5. Mix both wet and dry ingredients together. Stir it well so... - 46.3656
Applesauce Carrot Cake
Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and spices.
In a blender or food processor, blend the pineapple, raisins, nuts, and sugar.
Do not liquefy.
Mix together the acesulfame-K, eggs, saccharin, sour cream, applesauce, vanilla, and the blender... - 42.6297
You May Also Like!
Frozen Applesauce Salad
Your search for the perfect Frozen Applesauce Salad recipe ends right here! Frozen Applesauce Salad goes perfectly as Side Dish. You won't regret considering this as an option! - 51.6616
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
Peanut Butter Applesauce Dip
In small bowl stir together peanut butter, applesauce, Light Sour Cream and cinnamon.
Serve with vegetables and fruit.
Cover; store refrigerated. - 29.3541
Carrot Apple Whip
Mix carrots and applesauce.
Add butter, salt and pepper.
Whip until very light.
Serves 6. - 30.095
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bake cups in a muffin pan; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
3. In a medium bowl, combine carrots, applesauce, oil, egg and - 32.0184
Carrot Spice Cookies
Cream sugar and margarine in Ig.bowl.
Add carrots, raisins, egg, applesauce, molasses, and vanilla; mix well.
Measure flour, allspice and baking powder into same bowl; slowly stir flour mixture into other ingredients and mixjuntilwell blended.
Drop by... - 36.5685
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
2 Combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the eggs, yogurt,... - 33.6761
Healthy Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! Here is my healthier version! It is also gluten free! When this video was filmed, I had mentioned I hadn’t found a good baking stevia. Afterwards, I started using Krisda stevia baking formula. This could work well in this... - 42.6602
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter and flour three 9-inch round cake pans; line the bottoms with wax paper. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
2. Grate 1/2 of the carrots to make 1 1/2 cups; slice the... - 37.8424
Carrot Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; spray two 5 x 3-inch nonstick loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large strainer, combine the all-purpose flour, wholewheat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and cloves; sift by... - 35.8512