Apple Walnut Muffin
- » Carrot Apple Walnut Muffin
Carrot Apple Walnut Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carrot apple walnut muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carrot apple walnut muffin recipes.
Carrot Pecan Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or insert cupcake liners. In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the cider for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat... - 34.0459
Carrot Raisin Bran Muffins
Carrot and Raisin Bran Muffins serves as a quick and easy breakfast. You can always make more and keep the muffins in the freezer, as they are quite handy. - 144.421
Jim's Walnut Muffins
Mix all together in one bowl, stirring just until moistened.
Bake in greased muffin tins at 400° for 25 minutes. - 31.4659
Morning Glory Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Mix oil, eggs and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in apples, raisins, coconut, carrots and nuts.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Bake... - 33.347
New York State Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Mix eggs and oil.
Add apples and carrots; stir into dry ingredients just until 'moistened (batter will be thick).
Fold in cranberries and nuts.
Fill greased or paper-lined... - 36.7463
Preheat oven to 400°F (205 C) and prepare muffin cups.
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
Combine all wet and other ingredients in another bowl and mix well.
Add the liquid ingredients to the dry.
Mix together until just moistened.
Fill... - 34.3104
Beatrice's Basic Muffin
1) The oven is preheated to 350 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) Egg whites are beaten till they peak and set aside.
4) The group 1 ingredients are mixed in a large bowl.
5) Group 3 ingredients are blended well... - 46.5031
Rise And Shine Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl mix flour, baking soda, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
3. Stir in the grated carrot, raisins, walnuts, coconut and apple.
4. In a bowl beat together eggs, oil and vanilla.
5. Stir in flour... - 42.8768
Taffy Apple Cupcakes
If you love the sweet, gooey taste of caramel, then you'll love these cupcakes! Made from a simple box cake mix and an easy homemade caramel sauce, these cupcakes are a fun and tasty snack filled with the flavors of fall. - 121.386