- » Carrot
Carrot is the domesticated version of ‘ducus carota’, the wild carrot. Carrot is a vegetable that grows underground mainly cultivated for its taproot. It is mainly grown in spring and summer season. The ... More »
Wegmans Vanilla-orange Glazed Carrots
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you this easy toss, season and roast recipe and how to have fun in the kitchen with your kids. Plus kids that cook are more likely to try different foods! This side dish is healthy and it is "addicting". Even picky... - 143.436
5 Spice Roasted Carrots
I never liked bland roasted carrots with my roasts and grills but this is a wonderful way to spice up sweet carrots. You will leave the potatoes untouched if you have these spiced carrots on your plate. They are indeed as easy to make as shown in the video. - 141.484
Carrots can be a simple, colorful, healthy, and tasty vegetable to accompany an elaborate meal. Take a look at this video where Betty slices and boils carrtots for a meal. The video surely shows us how a simple vegetable can be made to an healthy meal... - 138.327
Baby Carrots Glazed In Orange And Parsley Butter
A few dishes like this baby carrots glazed in orange and parsley butter might look simple, but don't get duped by its looks. This redolent and delectable dish will bowl you over with its lush flavors. This video will guide you through this impeccable side... - 134.378
Minced Pork & Carrots Rice
I call this recipe: The Easy Lazy Rice Dish, because it really is a simply meal can be done with a little effort and time. - 126.277
Carrot Apple Date Bites
Doesn’t this look like a pretty little layered cake? I think so It was a really yummy meal that’s perfect to bring to a potluck or party. You could flavor the filling any way you want… carob and dates, cinnamon and dates, I chose to do carrot,... - 123.882
Carrot And Ginger Salad
Here is a easy, healthy and cheap recipe from a babe, a bald thug and a metrosexual whose only aim in life is to MAKE YOU HEALTHY! In this video, they show you how to make Carrot And Ginger Salad. The produce used here is organic and the salad is good for... - 121.664
Mince And Vegetable Mash
Take your regular mashed potatoes to a whole new level. These mashed veggies with ground meat and pasta sauce are off the charts in flavor, color and nutrition. This is mashed potatoes to the umpteenth degree. It is a great way to get your meat loving... - 120.609
Raw Spicy Carrot Soup And Raw Carrot Pulp Flat Bread
If you are encouraged to test the waters of raw soup making, give this gingery carrot soup a shot! Raw Gingery Carrot Soup is also vegan and gluten and soy free. This is a sweet and spicy bowl of soup that will also make a great dip/dressing! This is much... - 119.982
Low-fat Morning Glory Muffin
Fight breakfast boredom with these wholesome delicious nutrient packed cinnamon-spiked muffins. These easy and tasty muffins are a glorious way to start any day. They have a little bit of everything, carrots, pineapple, raisins, nuts, and spices. Complete... - 119.946
Rich And Dense Carrot Cake
This rich and dense spice cake, full of grated carrot, plump sweet raisins and crunchy nuts makes a delectable dessert for any occasion and though not the healthiest, a once in a while indulgence can’t be denied. Fluffy cream cheese frosting makes the... - 118.273
Healthy Lemon Garlic And Gingered Carrots
A nice light and healthy approach to glazed carrots, this dish is a great lower calorie alternative to buttered carrots or corn side dishes. This carrot side dish is packed with flavors and goes with a lot of dishes like pork, beef and veal. These steamed,... - 118.235
Korean Russian Carrots
Korean carrot salad (Корейская Морковь, pronounced Koryeĭskaya Morkov in Russian) is ubiquitous throughout the former Soviet Union. The dish was invented by Korean immigrants to Russia's Far East and the recipe would have stayed there if... - 117.93
Carrot Flavored Phirni
A mouth-watering way of making carrots ! A video which shows you a really easy way to make a sweet, yummy mix of carrots and butter, spiced up with nutmeg. This is not as thick and heavy as the other popular carrot dessert - the traditional Indian "Gajar... - 117.89
Sardine, Potato And Carrot Nuggets
Here is a snack that you are going to love! Sardine, Potato and Carrot Nuggets is a very filling snack that is very simple to make. Garnish it with parsley and serve it with chilli or tomato sauce. - 115.926
Candied Carrots And Onion
Why not make your carrots more appealing and flavorful with this effortless recipe. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super easy style to make this unique carrot snack. The video also updates about the nutritional benefits of all the... - 113.909
Stir-fry Chili Carrot
Indians simply can't think of their food without generous addition of spices and oil. And this chilli and carrot recipe is a clear testimony to the fact. Tempered with luscious spices and herbs, this recipe would taste great when devoured with Indian... - 113.659
Immune System Booster Smoothie (organic & Vegan)
In this video, Brock makes an immune system boosting shake in the Blendtec. This is the perfect shake recipe to help you get through the winter. Watch and learn, how to make this drink from this video! Enjoy! - 112.273
Carrot And Pineapple Bran Muffins
Yummy! Carrot And Pineapple Bran Muffins will make anyone's mouth water. The pineapple juice adds a nice tang to the muffins. You will love to eat these muffins anytime. Enjoy! - 111.574
Mashed Carrot Soup With Cloves
1. Boil the baby carrots for 25 minutes.
2. Using a hand mixer, mash them up.
3. Heat a cooking pot over medium flame with the mashed carrots.
4. Add orange juice, vegetable stock, ground cloves, salt and pepper and mix and bring to a... - 111.398
Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious roasted carrots. This would be a great addition to any Holiday table or just as a side dish for dinner. - 109.724
Perfect Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Who can resist a wedge of moist, frosting-topped carrot cake with a hot cup of tea? The classic, homely carrot cake receives a stylish creamy makeover with this easy Betty recipe. The preparation does take a little extra time, but you will find the procedure... - 109.576
Diane Hoch and Sally Eisenberg teach you how to make Roasted Carrots, a delicious and healthy snack and side dish. - 108.211
Bored of the same old dishes? Then Betty's favorite winter dish will spice up your suppertime. Delicious and elegant, this zesty, sweet-sour carrot dish will score with the fussiest eaters. Stream the video recipe to learn how to add zing to your boring,... - 107.475
Honey-glazed Carrots With Cumin
A delicious side dish that can be served with any meal. The cumin adds a smokiness to the carrots that make it very good. - 102.163
Minty Buttery Carrots
Want to serve some healthy and delicious vegetable preparation on side, check out this recipe video. This minty buttery carrots has a nice flavor and texture, which is quite delectable with any type of main dish. Follow the easy steps and recreate at your... - 101.984
Snack Food For Kids: How To Make Carrot Snack Sticks For Children
Are you looking for some healthy snack ideas? Watch this video and learn a variety of snacking ideas using carrots. These are quite simple, but the final product is surely delicious and nutritious. Your family and particularly the kids are going to enjoy... - 100.001
Butter Glazed Carrots
Carrots can be cooked or used in innumerable ways into dishes or preparations. Watch the recipe to make Carrots with butter in a simple way involving glazing carrots with fat and seasonings. Light and nice! - 99.558
Carrot Batons With Orange Zest
1. Wash and peel the carrots and cut into neat baton shapes.
2. Using a sharp knife, peel the orange thinly.
3. Then, cut half of the peel into very fine julienne.
4. Place the baton carrots into a saucepan. Add the sugar and salt to... - 94.8003
How To Cut A Carrot
You should have these carrot cutting tips, before you start using carrots in your recipes. In this video, experienced chef Hari demonstrates various techniques to peel and cut the carrots. These tricks are for you to learn. - 94.0483
Carrots In Vermouth: On The Side #17
Carrots make a fantastic side to any festive dinner, but just steaming them can get a bit bland and boring. These carrots are cooked in a wonderful vermouth along with finely diced celery and onions. Watch this video and learn to make sweet steamed carrots,... - 91.8035
Glazed Baby Carrots
Need a classic side dish idea to impress both grownups and kids at your party. Then take a look at this Glazed Baby Carrots recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines steamed carrots with butter and brown sugar to make absolutely scrumptious side... - 90.6592
Filipino Sayote And Carrot Sauté
Looking for quick and unique vegetable side dish recipes? Here is an easy Filipino-style dish of sayote and carrot using Mama Sita's Pang gisa sauté mix, which is free of MSG. While this recipe used sayote and carrot, you can use your choice of vegetables if... - 82.9092
Lemon And Carrot Glazed Carrots- Very Low Calorie
These lemony, sweet buttery glazed baby carrots are easy enough to prepare for your family during the week or to include in a special holiday meal. An ideal accompaniment for a wide selection of main courses, these are very healthy and refreshing. - 78.2529
Appetizing Creamy Carrot Dill Soup - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Fall is the time to gorge on bright, sweet carrots and this dish definitely allows you to enjoy the most of this edible root. Rich and creamy, it’s amazing to see how a handful of ingredients can transform a staple like soup into a sheer delicacy. Try this... - 77.1509
Appetizing Creamy Carrot Dill Soup - Part 1: Preparation
Soups are meant to be hearty, and this recipe is sure one. Bright flavors of carrots merged with palate-pleasing flavors of dill lend this heart-warming soup much of its character. Lip-smackingly good, when served either hot or cold, this delectable soup is... - 75.9509
There are many ways prepare carrots, such as this recipe carrot lyonnaise. This preparation is a good way to make kids and adults eat carrots. A simple and easy dish to prepare. - 52.8675
Artichoke And Carrot Casserole
Are you looking for a truly authentic Artichoke And Carrot Casserole recipe? This Artichoke And Carrot Casserole when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family members. Tell me how you enjoyed my Artichoke And Carrot Casserole. Feedback helps to keep... - 52.4228
Herbed Carrots With Green Grapes
This herbed carrots with green grapes offers a wonderful taste and flavor to carrots. This recipe has been tried and tested many times. Try and enjoy this recipe and serve as a side dish or an appetizer. - 50.3613
Carrots Au Gratin
Would you like to try a fabulous Carrots Au Gratin recipe? This Carrots Au Gratin is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 49.7606
Freeze Ahead Golden Glazed Carrots
Put carrots in saucepan.
Pour boiling water over them and boil exactly 5 minutes.
Blend together flour, sugar, salt, and thyme.
Add vinegar, juices, and orange rind.
Bring to a boil while stirring, and continue stirring until creamy.
Add... - 49.0263
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Dice onion, mushrooms and carrots.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, cook onion, mushroom and garlic in low fat spread.
5. Add diced carrots and boiling water with stock cubes; cover pan and let... - 48.8668
Raisin Carrot Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, milk and spice powders. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized... - 48.8011
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix together vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually drizzle the oil with constant stirring and continue to mix until the mixture is slightly thick.
3. Add parsley and ginger; mix well.
4. Add the grated... - 48.5428
Carrot Raisin Drop Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Spray the cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a blender container or food processor bowl and process oats in it until turns into a flour consistency. Set aside.
4) Take a large bowl and mix... - 48.4514
Carrot Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
4. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat shortening, butter, 1/2 cup sugar, the... - 48.4199
Brown-sugar Glazed Carrots And Onions
1) Slice the carrots diagonally into 1-1/2 inches thick pieces.
2) In 3-quart saucepan, in 1 inch boiling water, boil the onions and carrots with salt.
3) Lower the heat; cover the pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or just until... - 48.3097
1. Wash carrots and cut into long thin strips.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil, add carrots and sautÃ© in oil with little water until nearly tender.
3. Transfer the carrots to a plate.
4. In the same skillet, place ginger, garlic,... - 48.1085
Sunshine carrots are a great side dish. Serve them for dinner as a side dish. This dish liked by kids and adults together. Carrots compliment all the meat and vegetable meals alike. - 48.0358
Carrot coleslaw is a healthy dish and can be enjoyed as a side with some of the vegetable and meat dishes. Carrot coleslaw is an easy to make recipe. Carrot coleslaw, when served chilled it is a salad and can also be stuffed into sandwich to make a snack. - 47.7665
Carrot And Pa Rsnip Terrine
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Oil and line a 900 g / 2 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Cook the carrots and parsnips in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes or until very tender. Drain and puree separately. Add 2 tablespoons of... - 47.5765
1) Peel the carrots,cut into shapes of rounds or cut diagonally.
2) In a small mixing bowl, mix together tomato soup, oil, sugar, vinegar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Finally add required salt to the sauce,mix and keep the sauce aside... - 47.5254
Carrot Rice With Cashew Nuts
• Heat one tbsp oil in a shallow pan and add mustard seeds.
• When they splutter, add urad daal and cashew nuts.
• When the cashew nuts are brown, add chopped onion and green chilies.
• Fry till the onions are golden.
• Add turmeric, salt and... - 47.4525
Herbed Buttered Carrots
1) Wash carrots and diagonally cut into thin slices.
2) In saucepan, melt butter.
3) Add chicken stock, carrots, garlic, onion and parsley.
4) Season to taste with salt, pepper and rosemary.
5) Cover with a lid and simmer over low heat... - 47.3616
Dilly Herbed Carrots
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Wash carrots thoroughly; do not peel and slice them into long thin strips.
3. Lightly grease a casserole dish.
4. In a skillet, pour a little water, add scallions and garlic and steam stir until nearly... - 47.2598
Carrots Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter and stir in chopped onions; cook over low heat with frequent stirring until onion is soft and transparent but not brown.
3. Add flour and stir to blend well.
4. Remove... - 46.8233
Carrot Ring Mold
1. Place the carrots in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Drain well, then place in pan with the butter, stock, sugar and seasoning to taste and cook gently until carrots are very tender and have absorbed the liquid.
3.... - 46.7272
1) Take a 1 1/2-quart ring mold and grease it.
2) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
3) Mix the shortening and sugar to make them fluffy.
4) Take the eggs and beat them.
5) Take the salt, baking powder, baking soda and flour together.
6)... - 46.4499
Glazed Carrots And Onions
1) Rinse, peel and slice the carrots into 1 1/2-inch thick diagonal pieces.
2) Into a 3-quart saucepan, pour in boiling water to cover 1-inch of the pan. Add in the carrots and peeled onions. Let the water come to a boil.
3) Turn down... - 46.432
Buffet Cheese-scalloped Carrots
Cook carrots in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Saute onion in butter in skillet for at least 2 minutes.
Combine flour, salt, mustard and milk.
Stir into onion in skillet.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and thickened.
Add pepper... - 46.2454
Are you looking for an awesome Carrots Elegante recipe? It is always prepared with Vegetable as the key ingredient. This Carrots Elegante when served as a side dish will bring happiness in your dining room. Please share this Carrots Elegante recipe with your... - 46.2314
1) Take fresh carrots, scrape or peel the carrots skin.
2) With a sharp knife, make round slices. Boil water and add the carrots to it. Cook for around 10 - 15 minutes till the carrot is cooked.
3) Drain the water and keep the carrot... - 46.2209
Carrot And Cashew Nut Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven or broiler on moderate.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the cashews in a single layer.
3. Place in the preheated oven or under the boiler and roast the nuts, sautÃ©ing them occasionally to allow even browning.
4. When... - 46.1937
Orange Glazed Carrots And Onions
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the carrots and water.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover and on high power, cook for 4 minutes. Cook until the carrots turn tender-crisp.
3) In a small bowl, add the sugar, butter, and... - 46.126
Carrot Nut Mold
If you want everyone to eat and enjoy carrots. There are plenty of recipes. This is just another one. Simple and easy to make, it has all the good health of carrots and nuts. Enjoy!!! - 46.1163
Creamed Carrot Soup
One of the most effective ways to comfort yourself is to try preparing this Creamed Carrot soup. This Creamed Carrot as a Side Dish is a winner! Do let me know how you've liked my Creamed Carrot Soup. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out... - 45.8922
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, melt shortening.
3) Sprinkle in flour and salt to blend.
4) Pour in milk and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
5) Meanwhile, cook the carrots in small amount of water until tender.... - 45.8679
Stir Fried Broccoli And Carrots
1) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Heat it. 2) Add gingerroot and garlic and cook until light... - 45.8175
Ring Mold Of Carrots And Onions
Ring Mold Of Carrots And Onions has a great taste. The Ring Mold Of Carrots And Onions goes well with drinks and its ingredients bacon,carrots,vinegar.eggs with dash of pepper and salt give it a flawless taste. - 45.7886
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350° F (180°C).
2) Take cookie sheets and grease lightly.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter and honey in a bowl.
4) Beat eggs till done.
5) In a medium bowl mix grated carrots with remaining... - 45.7626
Billed Carrot Coins
1) Take a saucepan and pour water into it.
2) Put the carrots into the saucepan with water. Boil for 5 minutes to make the carrots tender.
3) Drain the carrots and allow them to cool.
4) Take the bowl and mix carrot, green and red peppers. Divide the... - 45.7103
Potato Carrot Patties
1) Boil the potatoes in their skins till they become soft.
2) Grate the carrots.
3) Once the potatoes are done, cool them slightly and then mash, leaving the skin on for nutrition. ... - 45.6848
1) Thoroughly wash and dice the carrots.
2) Lightly steam the carrots but make sure that they remain still a bit crisp.
3) Crate the lemond rind and... - 45.6782
Potato And Carrot Puree Au Gratin
Potato And Carrot Puree Au Gratin are an easy to make dish. I have a weakness for potatoes and this dish pleases me plenty! Try this Potato And Carrot Puree Au Gratin recipe and you will understand why. - 45.6489
Roasted Carrots With Goat S Cheese
1. Steam the carrots for 5 minutes until half cooked.
3. Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas
4. In a roasting pan toss the carrots, seeds, chilli and garlic with a drizzle of oil and half the orange juice.
5. Roast for 20... - 45.6168
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In an ovenproof dish, arrange the carrots.
3) In a bowl, mix together the butter, orange juice and rind, ginger, nutmeg and seasoning.
4) Spread the butter mixture over the carrots.
5) Cover the dish... - 45.4986
Carrot Cauliflower Pasta Toss
Cook carrot strips, cauliflower, and peas in boiling salted water about 8 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, to prepare the vegetable sauce, cook green onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter till onion is tender but... - 45.4721
Carrot Vegetarian Casserole
1. Add carrots to a bowl and blanch them for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Take a bowl and add butter, eggs, milk or cream, fresh sage or dried thyme and cheese. Blend together by beating it with hand mixer.
4. Croutons... - 45.4676
Celery And Carrots In Parsley Cream
1 In a saucepan, put celery, carrot and crushed rosemary.
2 In a bowl, mix seasoned stock base and water; pour over vegetables.
3 Cover and bring to a boil; simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
4 Drain vegetables well and keep warm.
5 In a... - 45.366
Flemish Style Carrots
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over a medium flame.
2. When the butter melts, tip in the carrots and sauté for 12-15 minutes until lightly caramelized and well coated with the butter.
3. In the mean while, beat egg yolks with cream in a bowl and... - 45.298
Asparagus And Carrots
1) Prepare the asparagus by removing the stringy ends.
2) In a fry pan add oil to heat up over high heat.
3) Add grated ginger and stir well.
4) Place the asparagus on pan and coat well with ginger and oil.
5) Season with salt and pour... - 45.2732
Glazed Carrots And Parsnips
Peel the carrots and parsnips.
Cut into 3-inch (7.5-cm) lengths.
Slice each piece in half lengthwise and slice the thick upper portions into quarters lengthwise, so the pieces are of equal size for cooking.
Put them into a saucepan with the water, salt and 2... - 45.2537
1) Remove tops and roots from carrots. Scrape and wash thoroughly.
2) Peel and slice onions thinly.
3) Dice bacon.
4) In a pan boil salted water and blanch carrots for 5 minutes.
5) Drain in colander and keep aside.
6) In a wide shallow... - 45.1314
Carrots With Horseradish
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add 1/2 cup boiling salted water and carrot; cover and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes or till carrots turn tender.
3. Drain carrots, keeping aside 1/4th cup cooking liquid.
4. Take a... - 45.0722
Carrot Orange Cookies
Cream shortening until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Add egg, carrots, and vanilla; beat well after each addition.
Sift together dry ingredients and combine with carrot mixture.
Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie... - 45.0036
Get started on eating healthy. There sure is no better health food than vegetables. This zesty carrots is a great way to introduce more vegetables in your daily diet. - 44.9038
Carrot And Ham In A Ring Mold
Carrot And Ham Ring Mold has a luscious taste. The prefect blend of port wine, eggs sour cream along with ham makes the carrot and ham ring mold very tasty. - 44.8589
Creamy Onions And Carrots
In saucepan of boiling water, cook small onions for 1 minute.
Drain and rinse under cold water; peel.
In saucepan of boiling water, cook onions and carrots for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender crisp.
Drain and place in 6 cup (1.5 L) baking dish, reserving 1 cup... - 44.8548
1. In a 8 quart kettle, put together all ingredients and bring to a boil; simmer for about 45 minutes until carrots are fork tender.
2. Into 7 hot pint jars, spoon mixture leaving ¼ inch empty on top of the jar.
3. Using a clean and dry... - 44.7564
Golden Glory Knots
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed yeast.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cakes into water.
Add 1 tablespoon sugar; let stand for a few minutes; then stir until yeast and sugar are... - 44.5316
Cheese Scalloped Carrots
Cheese Scalloped Carrots is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Cheese Scalloped Carrots; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.4385
Fresh Carrot Pasta With Cream And Mint
1) In a food processor, puree the carrots finely, then add rest of the ingredients and process to form a dough.
2) Alternately, pile the flours and seasonings on a work surface and make a well in the center.
3) Add the eggs, oil and carrot puree and... - 44.2835
Carrot Ginger Soup
Enjoy this comforting soup that is loaded with fresh vegetables. The sweetness of the carrots, the mild spice of the ginger and the creaminess of the cauliflower makes this soup not only tasty but also healthy. - 44.2781
Carrot And Ginger Soup
Enjoy this comforting soup that is loaded with fresh vegetables. The sweetness of the carrots, the mild spice of the ginger and the creaminess of the cauliflower makes this soup not only tasty but also healthy. - 44.2684
Carrot Recipes By Category