- » Carob Vegan
Carob Vegan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carob vegan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carob vegan recipes.
Here is a vegan-style “chocolate” cake that is really simple to prepare. The quantities for the ingredients used are for a double layered cake, so you might want to keep that in mind while making this. Nothing complicated about making this cake, so it’s... - 113.409
Carob Almond Raisin Cookies
1. In a food processor, pulse almonds coarsely.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pulsed almonds, carob powder, raisins, vanilla extract and seasalt.
3. Add almond butter and knead it with hands well.
4. Take small portions of this dough at a time and make... - 98.5142
Carob And Avocado Pudding Parfait
How about making a colorful and delicious pudding. Watch this wonderful video that says it all. The video shows a fantastic recipe for carob and avocado pudding parfait . The video is well explained and would surely compel you to make this great dessert that... - 95.2947
1. Preheat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Line 2 12 inch x 16 inch flat baking trays with aluminium foil.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine butter and honey. Cream... - 46.4752
Carob Tofu Cream Pie
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) In a pre-baked and cooled 9 inch pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Place the pie crust inside the refrigerator to chill down for at least 3 hours.
4) Alternately,... - 44.9497
Carob Fairy Cakes
1) Beat together oil into water and all dry ingredients for 2 minutes.
2) Now, bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
3) To make the filling, beat together all ingredients.
4) Let the cakes cool and then scrape the tops and ice them.
5) Serve... - 43.3073
1. Take ¼ pint (140 milliliter) of cold water and mix it with agar agar.
2. Take the remaining 1 pint (570 milliliter) of water and boil it.
3. Mix the carob flour with half the quantity of boiled water.
4. Take the remaining... - 41.0352
Carob Shortcake Biscuits
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Take a baking tray and grease it.
3. Mix vegan margarine and sugar and beat it well.
4. Mix the three types of flour.
5. Add the margarine and sugar mixture to the flour and knead... - 40.4464
1) Beat together fat and sugar thoroughly.
2) Mix together all the dry ingredients.
3) And slowly add them to the fat mixture. Add water if needed. Make smooth batter.
4) Pour the batter into 24 portions and bake for 18 minutes at 375 degrees.... - 38.5519
Mix 1/2 cup milk with cornstarch.
In a saucepan, heat remaining milk.
Mean while, in a small bowl, mix egg yolks, honey, carob syrup, and flour.
Blend well, then add to heated milk.
Add cornstarch mixture and cook until thick (about 8 minutes), stirring... - 36.4392
Fruitcake With Carob
1) Mix and beat together all the ingredients
2) Pour the batter in a greased cake tin and bake for an hour at 350 degrees.
4) Let the cake cool, slice and serve. - 35.1573
Versatile Carob Syrup
1) In a bowl, sift the carob powder.
2) In a medium saucepan, stir the carob powder in water.
3) Cook over a low heat for about 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth.
4) Allow to cool, then store in an airtight container in the... - 27.9278
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies
Graziella the Fit Foodie, takes cookies to the next level- they're raw, vegan, full of protein and gluten free.. best of all, they're scrumptious too! Unleash your inner- cookie monster! - 0