- » Carob Fudge
Carob Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carob fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carob fudge recipes.
Carob Fudge Sauce
Place carob into a heavy, deep medium-size saucepan.
Stir in boiling water until mixture is smooth.
Blend in honey.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and whisk in butter... - 36.5207
Peanut Butter Carob Fudge
1) Into a bowl mix together the peanut butter, honey carob powder and the milk powder
2) Using a fork knead to combine the mixture
3) Into a square pan, press the batter evenly
4) Place in the refrigerator for couple of hours to chill
5) Take out from... - 34.9187
Carob Fudge Balls
Combine milk, carob, and butter.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick.
Add honey, stirring until dissolved.
Cook without stirring until a small amount of the mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water or reaches 234°... - 34.6874
This carob fudge is a delicious fudge recipe made with carob powder. Flavored with a dash of vanilla and added sunflower nuts, the carob fudge is chilled till firm. - 32.2859
1) In a bowl, add oil, honey and vanilla to beat until very smooth.
2) Fold in nuts and carob powder.
3) Use a lightly oiled 8" x 8" x 2" pan to press the mixture.
4) Allow to chill inside refrigerator to harden.
5) Serve the fudge as snacks... - 31.4923
Carob Fudge Glaze
Place carob into a small saucepan.
Slowly pour in boiling water while whisking to blend.
Continue to whisk over low heat.
Add honey and blend.
Add butter and blend.
Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
Use to glaze cupcakes or cake.
Chill to harden. - 31.4082
Even if you are an amateur at fudges, I bet you that this Carob-Nut Fudge will turn out great for you. This Carob-Nut Fudge is an old family recipe. You will like it for sure! - 30.2754
Carob Fudge Recipes By Category