- » Carob Butter
Carob Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of carob butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for carob butter recipes.
Carob Butter Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add shortening and sugar to cream until well blended.
3) Place in whole eggs and mix thoroughly.
4) Add vanilla essence.
5) In another bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder for two... - 40.9486
Carob Peanut Butter Pudding
Combine honey, butter or oil, peanut butter and carob in the top of a double boiler.
Heat and stir constantly until mixture is smooth.
Add milk and stir constantly until mixture is hot.
Gradually add 1/2 cup hot mixture to beaten eggs, then stir this back... - 35.6223
You May Also Like!
No Bake Peanut Butter Carob Cookies
Combine honey, butter, milk, and carob in a saucepan.
Bring to a full boil, stirring.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and oats.
The mixture should be stiff enough to handle.
Using two teaspoons or your fingers, shape into... - 42.4362
Peanut Butter Carob Cake
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
Lightly oil a 20cm (8 in) square cake tin.
To make the peanut butter mixture, cream the butter and honey or other sweetener in a large mixing bowl, then add the vanilla essence, yoghurt and milk and mix... - 45.5782
Peanut Butter Carob Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 7 X 11 X 2-inch pan.
In a large bowl, beat together softened butter and honey.
Beat in eggs.
Mix in vanilla and Carob Syrup.
Beat in flour until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan, and bake on middle shelf of oven for 25... - 42.0086
Peanut Butter Carob Bars
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients for peanut butter layer and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine the frosting ingredients until well blended.
3) In a 9 inches cake pan, press the peanut butter layer at the bottom.
4) Spread the frosting over... - 45.9089
Peanut Butter Carob Fudge
1) Into a bowl mix together the peanut butter, honey carob powder and the milk powder
2) Using a fork knead to combine the mixture
3) Into a square pan, press the batter evenly
4) Place in the refrigerator for couple of hours to chill
5) Take out from... - 34.9187
Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease cookie sheets.
3. In a bowl, take peanut butter and honey. Beat it well with a wooden spoon until it becomes smooth in consistency.
4. In another bowl, mix cinnamon and rolled oats and add it... - 41.0086
Chocolate Or Carob Peanut Butter Squares
Chill a small mixing bowl and beaters in freezer.
In a small pan, partially freeze the evaporated milk while preparing rest of filling.
Heat together just until melted the butter and 1/4 cup of the chocolate or carob bits.
Stir in the oats.
Press into the... - 41.5536
Banana Peanut-butter Carob Chip Cookie
Have kids as guests and cookie are a great way to get them indulged in, here is a recipe to make nutritious and tasty ones. Check out Alia in her own stylish way making Banana Peanut Butter Carob chip cookie. Fun in making as well as in serving! - 101.347
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies
Graziella the Fit Foodie, takes cookies to the next level- they're raw, vegan, full of protein and gluten free.. best of all, they're scrumptious too! Unleash your inner- cookie monster! - 0
Carob Or Carob Raisin Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter over low heat. Add the honey, vanilla, and eggs and mix well. Cool.
3. Combine the flour and baking powder. When the honey mixture is cool, gradually add the flour mixture. Fold in the cara-coa... - 31.7551