- » Caribbean Yellow Rice
Caribbean Yellow Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean yellow rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean yellow rice recipes.
Caribbean Yellow Rice
Start your day by making a nice flavorful Spanish rice! Its just like a rice pilaf or an Indian pulao! A simple as it can get, see this video to know how to make a simple rice! - 70.6733
Caribbean Yellow Rice And Pigeon Peas
Heat the oil in a 3-quart saucepan.
Saute the onions and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat until just beginning to soften.
Mix in the turmeric and then the rice, stirring until the rice is uniformly yellow.
Add the water, salt, drained pigeon peas, and... - 42.5624
Jamaican Style Rice
1) In a large saucepan, allow the water to boil. Then stir in the butter and rice and rapidly boil without the lid for 10-15 minutes, until a very little water is remaining in the pan.
2) Lower the heat and cook for further 5 minutes until the... - 43.1246
Calypso Beans And Rice
1. In a large heavy pot, fry bacon over low heat for about 8 minutes until the fat is released.
2. Add bell peppers, onion, and garlic.
3. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes until the vegetables wilt.
4. Add rice and cook with... - 46.4278
You May Also Like!
Jamaican Red Beans And Rice
1. Place the rice in a strainer, and rinse under cold running water. (Rinsing makes the rice fluffier.)
2. Place all of the ingredients, including the rice, in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, stir the rice, and... - 32.005
Hoppin John With Tofu
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions, green and red peppers, and garlic, and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Pour 3/4 cup of the water into the skillet... - 44.249
Chicken Jambalaya With Tomatoes
1. Put the chicken, onion, garlic, stock, tomatoes, and rice into a large, heavy-bottom pan. Add the chili powder, paprika, and oregano and stir well. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 25 minutes.
2. Add the red and yellow bell... - 34.7823
Four Bean Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix all the beans together.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until finely chopped and add to the beans.
3) Add oil, vinegar, Vegex, salt, tarragon, lemon juice, honey and pepper, process to... - 43.8517
Jamaican Style Bbq Chicken
Fire up the grill and get barbecuing to make nice, juicy, succulent chicken. This dish is so simple to make that it barely would take you any elaborate preparation hours to fix. Just treat your guests to this yummy delicacy and see them line up for some more.... - 78.21
Jamaican Curry Goat
Meat, as all food lovers would tell you, is all you need to complete any feast. Flavors of curry and tender chunks of goat meat gives this dish its ultimate kick. The cook tells you how to whomp up a flavorful goat curry at home using choicest ingredients,... - 113.438
The Posh Pescatarian: Jamaican Escovitch Fish
Coupled with a bit of bass heavy reggae music, this island inspired recipe will make you feel as if you are soaking up the Jamaican sunshine throughout the meal! This dish is not for the faint at heart. It is spicy, tart, dense, crispy, chewy, crunchy and... - 0
Shredded Pork Roast Roma
In a heavy 5 Qt kettle with a cover, pour in olive oil and heat to medium high. Brown the boneless pork roast(s) about 5 min. per side. Flip over using tongs.
Add cloves of chopped garlic and saute.
Pour in Red Wine.
Add in cans of tomatoes.
Add 3-4 bay... - 35.8202