- » Caribbean Vegan
Caribbean Vegan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean vegan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean vegan recipes.
Veggie Summer Rolls
Looking for a nice and tasty snack, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make summer rolls with rice paper wrap using vegetables and tofu. This is an amazing veggie snack. You can serve the rolls with any dipping sauce. So don't forget to check out the... - 104.398
No-fuss Tomato Mango Salad
Robin shows a quick salad that she learnt in Caribbean, recently. The beauty of the dish is it uses only 4 ingredients and builds up into a superb tasty salad. Ideal for those summer days when you need something juicy & crunchy to spike you up. - 97.6612
Appetizing Creamy Carrot Dill Soup - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Fall is the time to gorge on bright, sweet carrots and this dish definitely allows you to enjoy the most of this edible root. Rich and creamy, it’s amazing to see how a handful of ingredients can transform a staple like soup into a sheer delicacy. Try this... - 73.9567
Appetizing Creamy Carrot Dill Soup - Part 1: Preparation
Soups are meant to be hearty, and this recipe is sure one. Bright flavors of carrots merged with palate-pleasing flavors of dill lend this heart-warming soup much of its character. Lip-smackingly good, when served either hot or cold, this delectable soup is... - 72.7514
Fresh Vegetable Platter
1. Wash vegetables and cook immediately.
2. In a 4-quart casserole or in a serving platter, place the vegetables.
3. Cover it with a lid or plastic wrap.
4. Cook on High for 12 to 14 minutes; turn once.
5. Cover and let stand for 5... - 37.3305
Heat oil in large heavy pan.
Brown onions and garlic clove.
Turn heat to medium and pour the rice into the pan, stirring constantly, until the grains turn opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Add tomato paste and boiling water.
Stir once, bring to the boil, cover... - 36.724
Calypso Caramel Oranges
Use thin-skinned oranges, preferably seedless.
Cut the oranges in half horizontally.
Use a grapefruit knife to remove central core and loosen the segments.
Arrange oranges cut side up on a shallow flameproof serving dish and carefully pour a teaspoon of... - 35.6455
A tasty rice recipe that adds a sweet, vegetarian compliment to spicy dishes - 35.5607
Caribbean Fruity Salsa
This is a delicious salsa that's perfect with tortilla chips, or served with granola and yogurt for a healthy breakfast. - 34.5459
Toast With Fresh Tomato Paste
Place about 2/3 of the tomatoes in a clean towel.
Wring and squeeze tightly to remove juice and crush tomatoes.
Reserve crushed tomatoes.
Mix chopped tomatoes with onion, basil, and 2 tablespoons oil.
Brush both sides of bread lightly with remaining oil;... - 33.9206
1) Take the oranges and grapefruit to peel and slice in chunks.
2) Cut the pineapple in chunks, strawberries in halves.
3) In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
4) Spread whipped cream or custard on... - 33.5249
Balsamic And Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
1) Pre-heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Boil the carrots in water for about 10 to 15 mins. The must be soft, and yet have a little crunchiness to them. Drain the water and pat them dry.
3)In a roasting tin, spread the carrots. Pour a... - 31.9928
Banana Apple Sauce
1) Chop the apples in small cube. Slice the bananas.
2) In your food processor, add the fruits along with water and cinnamon. Blend all ingredients to a smooth consistency.
3) Serve as a topping for cake or pie or bread. - 31.7448
Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, onion and thyme. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup, sour cream, water and paprika until smooth. Cover; microwave on high... - 31.0697
GETTING READY 1) Peel and de-seeded the cucumber. 2) Slice the cucumber into julliens. 3)... - 30.2998
Combine fruits; arrange with coconut in layers in large bowl.
Sprinkle coconut on top.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Chill before serving. - 30.2143
Fried plantains are a traditional treat in many parts of the world. Try them once and you'll be hooked. Overly ripe plantains work best for this recipe - 29.4711
Spicy Black Bean And Pumpkin Soup
Spicy Black Bean and Pumpkin Soup - PERFECT, low fat, plant-based soup that serves 8 hungry folks easily. It's take very little time to throw together. Plan ahead and bake up a loaf of rustic whole wheat bread for sopping. - 0
Caribbean Vegan Recipes By Category
Caribbean Vegan Restriction: