- » Caribbean Sweet Potato
Caribbean Sweet Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean sweet potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean sweet potato recipes.
Crispy Fried Sweet Potato Chips
Who doesn't like to eat and enjoy crispy chips. See this impressive video that shares a recipe to make sweet potato chips. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these super delicious crispy chips in just a few minutes. Take a look and impress your family... - 98.8174
Sweet Potato Rum Casserole
1. Mix the first 7 ingredients well.
2. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole add oil to grease.
3. Bake for 45 minutes at 325° keeping the casserole covered.
4. Arrange the pecan halves and marshmallows on the top. Bake till the marshmallows are light brown in... - 41.7066
Sweet Potato And Banana Casserole
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Prepare unpeeled sweet potatoes by cokking until soft yet firm.
3.Once done, take off the skin and cut th epotatoes in slices of 1/4 inch.
4.Take a casserole dish, apply little margarine on the base... - 41.0993
Candied Yams In Orange Cups
1. With a sharp knife, slice off 1/2 inch off the top of each orange.
2. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the pulp of each orange reserving for another use like making juice.
3. Clean out the piths and fibers from the orange shells. Keep aside.
4.... - 40.4055
Curried Pork And Sweet Potato Stew
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over outside edges.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover yogurt loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 39.113
Maple Sweet Potatoes
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Arrange the potatoes in oven and bake for 1 1/4 hour. It should be easily pierced with a fork.
3) Slice in kali lengthwise.
4) Take out the pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
5) Keep aside the shells... - 37.5976
Sweet Potato Pecan Balls
1 Place sweet potatoes in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Add water; cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes on HIGH, or until tender. Drain; mash to give 2 cups. Stir in seasonings. Shape mixture into 10 (2-inch) balls. Dip each into beaten egg;... - 37.2073
Sweet Potato Pone
Blend sugar and butter, add grated sweet potatoes and milk.
Add salt, spices and orange rind.
Place in shallow buttered baking pan and bake in slow oven (325°F.) 1 hour.
Serves 8. - 35.1986
Easy Grated Sweet Potato Pudding
Beat eggs slightly, add remaining ingredients, mix well and pour into a buttered baking dish.
Bake in slow oven (325°F.) 30 minutes, or until well browned, stirring occasionally.
Serves 8. - 30.7809
Beef And Sweet Potato Stew
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beef, cover, and boil for 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently to break up any large clumps.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, thyme,... - 28.9463
Curried Sweet Potato Strips
Cut each potato lengthwise into 14 thin wedges; place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add oil, apple juice, and curry powder to bag.
Seal bag, and shake until potato wedges are well coated.
Remove potato wedges from bag, and place in a single... - 27.7201
Caribbean Sweet Potato Recipes By Category
Caribbean Sweet Potato Dish: