- » Caribbean Steak
Caribbean Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean steak recipes.
Caribbean Creole Steaks With Cinnamon Rice
1) In a large dish, combine all the marinade ingredients together, add the steaks and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2) Preheat the broiler or grill.
3) Rinse the rice in a strainer under cold running water,... - 45.1082
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Caribbean Steak Kabobs
1. Slice meat across grain into 1/4-inch strips.
2. Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger; mix well and pour over meat strips in a large shallow dish. Refrigerate about 30 minutes, turning meat once.
3. Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade.... - 40.0891
Caribbean Steak Kabobs
Caribbean Steak Kabobs are a tempting arrangement of fruit and beef sirloin on skewers with irresistible honey and garlic seasonings. Try these Caribbean Steak Kabobs and tell me if you like them. - 39.2759
Caribbean Style Steak
The carribean style beef steak is a marinated beef steak recipe cooked over medium coals. Prepared with jamaican hot sauce with brown sugar and lime juice, the caribbean style steak can be seved with hot cooked rice or vegetables. - 31.4659
You May Also Like!
Grilled Caribbean Steak With Tropical Rice
1 In a large resealable plastic food storage bag, place the steak.
2 In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, 1/4 cup orange juice and ginger.
3 Pour the mixture over steak.
4 Seal the bag, turning to coat the steak with marinade.
5 ... - 42.1734
Caribbean Ham Steak
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the oil until soft, add the green pepper and saute for 2 min, stir in the curry powder and saute further for 1 min.
2) Blend the pineapple juice, cornflour, tomato ketchup, salt and pepper, and stir in to the pan with... - 39.6293
Caribbean Lime Steak
1) In a small bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the steak. Use a wire whisk to mix lightly.
2) Across the top, score the steak.
3) Over the steak, pour the lime juice mixture and turn to coat all the sides well.
4)... - 45.5306
Rib Eye Steaks
Preheat browning dish for 7 minutes.
Place steaks in browning dish.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until done to taste.
Steaks are better if brought to room temperature before microwaving. - 25.6235
Spencer Steak With Blue Cheese Sauce
Mix Madeira and shallots in small saucepan.
Boil until reduced to 2 tablespoons.
Add cream and beef broth and boil until reduced to 1 cup.
Mash butter, blue cheese.
Whisk into Madeira mixture a bit at a time.
Simmer until creamy.
Rotate the steaks... - 40.6683
Rudy's Rib Eye Steaks
1) Soak hickory chips in water, 30 minutes prior to grilling.
2) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
3) Drizzle seasoned pepper on top of the steaks.
4) Press 1 minced garlic clove into the meat surface of each... - 39.0009
Jamaican Grilled Pork Steak
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. In a small food processor jar combine garlic, scallions, oil, lime juice, sugar, ginger, spices, salt, and peppers.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Tip into a... - 43.5156
Grilled Tuna Steaks
Remove skin from tuna.
Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 5 minutes.
Microwave at High 1 minute.
Turn and rearrange.
Microwave at High 1 to 3 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and is no longer pink. - 23.8898
The Tournedos Caribbean is a beef steak recipe prepared with goose lier with amber rum and butter. Flavored with mustard and peppers, the Tournedos Caribbean can be cooked in a skillet and is an exotic beef recipe that is really prepared with ease and a... - 45.314
Rib Eye Steak With Rosemary Cheese Butter
1. Soften margarine, butter and cream cheese to room temperature. Mix until well combined, mix in rosemary and garlic. Spoon mixture onto a piece of foil and roll up into a sausage shape, freeze until ready to serve.
2. Grill steaks on a rack until just... - 28.7947
Caribbean Steak Recipes By Category