- » Caribbean Shrimp
Caribbean Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean shrimp recipes.
Grilled Shrimp And Pineapple Skewers
This recipe of Caribbean-style grilled shrimp and pineapple is an absolute treat for a mild summer evening. Plan ahead to call up your friends and enjoy a weekend afternoon with these delicious snacks. But before that, watch the video to learn the tricks of... - 128.995
Baked Shrimp And Salmon With Provolone Cheese
Looking to make something exciting and exotic for an upcoming get-together? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook a yummy Caribbean delight that will leave everyone amazed and asking for more! This dish looks and tastes very... - 93.5672
Baked Shrimp And Crab Combo
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a saucepan, combine cream of celery soup, milk, eggs, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
3) Stir the mixture until cheese melts and then stir in mushroom, crab, and shrimp.
4) Take large baking shells and... - 47.459
Caribbean Cabbage Soup
1)Soak dried shrimp in white wine for atleast 30 minutes.
2)In a saucepan, heat oil.
3) Saute onion and ginger for a minute.
4)Tip in the potatoes,... - 47.2299
1) In flour, dredge the shrimp properly. Set aside.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© till it has turned golden in color.
4) Add the prepared shrimp and sautÃ©, occasionally turning, till the meat starts to turn... - 47.0443
Shrimp And Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
5. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 2 to 4... - 46.0249
1) Peel, devein, and wash shrimp and keep aside.
2) In a 1-1/2 quart glass casserole, heat oil on highest setting for 30 seconds.
3) Stir in onion and green pepper and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and... - 45.5856
1. Saute onion in half of the butter.
2. Add apple, pineapple, raisins, half the curry powder and Tabasco.
3. Simmer a few minutes.
4. Add 1/2 cup wine and simmer to reduce.
5. Add flour blended with a little cold milk; stir, and cook until thickened.
6. Heat... - 45.467
1) Combine together the shrimp, eggs, 1.4 cup of flour, salt, pepper, juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon parsley and drops of both Tabasco and Worcestershire sauces. Mix well and blend to form a batter.
2) With the... - 45.3374
Pan Broiled Shrimp Kabobs
1. Soak eight to twelve bamboo skewers in cold water
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3. Place tomatoes in a roasting pan, and roast for about 30 minutes in hot oven until the skins have blistered and shriveled.
4. Sprinkle sugar and salt... - 45.0977
Fusilli With Pepper And Shrimp
1) In a 9 or 10-inch skillet, saute the onion and garlic in a mixture of oil and margarine over a medium heat for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the bell pepper and mushrooms, saute over a low heat for another 3 to 4 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
3)... - 44.8724
Shrimp And Crab Bouillabaisse
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well, and set aside.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add tomato and... - 44.1785
1) In a small non-aluminium mixing bowl, combine together the apricot spread, hoisin sauce, 2 teaspoons of lime juice and the gingerroot. Stir well to combine.
2) Add the shrimp next and turn well to coat with the marinade.
3) Cover the bowl and... - 44.1539
Sherry Pepper Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact; place shrimp in a shallow dish.
Combine 1/3 cup sherry, crushed red pepper, fennel, and garlic; pour over shrimp.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours.
Combine sweet red pepper, tomato, shallots, and 1/3 cup... - 43.0065
1. In a frypan melt the butter over a medium heat and saute the onions.
2. Stir in the red pepper and cooked rice, making sure the rice is well mixed in.
3. Put in the chilli powder, salt, garlic, if using and the shrimp.
4. Peel and slice the bananas,... - 41.7553
In 2-quart casserole, combine garlic and butter.
Set Power Select at HIGH; heat for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Add parsley and salt.
Stir in shrimp, coating each with butter sauce.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 5 to 6... - 41.4601
Broiled Shrimp With Tomatillo Relish
In glass bowl combine first 5 ingredients.
Add shrimp and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Grill or broil the shrimp about 3 minutes per side.
Spoon relish on a platter and top with shrimp.
Relish: Combine all ingredients in glass bowl.
Cover... - 41.2402
Caribbean Style Shrimp With Rice
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion begins to brown, about 8... - 41.2148
Shrimp, Scallops And Green Olives
1)Remove the shrimp shells and devein them. Rinse and clean them
2)Wash the scallops. Slice them into pieces. Make 4 pieces if they are large and 2 pieces if they are small.
3)Remove the pineapple and olives from the can and drain... - 40.927
Pork With Shrimp
1. Take a skillet; add oil and brown chops in it.
2. Stir in condensed tomato soup, shrimp, water, chutney, green pepper, lemon juice and ground coriander.
3. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until shrimp and pork are cooked.
4. Serve this... - 39.6029
Curried Shrimp Skillet
Melt butter or margarine in electric skillet.
Add chopped apple, sliced celery, and curry powder; cook till crisp-tender.
Reduce heat; add bouillon cube, water, macaroni from packaged mix, and salt.
Cook over medium heat till macaroni is... - 38.9799
1. Halve the papaya and remove the seeds.
2. Scoop out the flesh and chop.
3. Half fill the shells with cottage cheese and arrange the chopped flesh around it.
4. Top with a mound of fresh, peeled shrimp and decorate with a few fresh prawn tails.
5.... - 38.7145
Creole Style Red Bean Soup With Shrimp
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the scallions, bell pepper, and celery and cook, stirring frequently, for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender, adding some of the broth, 1 tablespoon at a time, if the pan gets dry.
Stir in the... - 38.5897
My younger sister Galy loves this unique coconut shrimp recipe. Actually, she is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays, she generally cook this coconut shrimp. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this coconut... - 38.4065
Curried Shrimp In Sour Cream
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper, onion and garlic and saute until golden.
Blend in curry salt, pepper and turmeric.
Just before serving, add sour cream and shrimp and stir over low heat until warmed through: do not boil. - 37.4343
Caribbean Shrimp Salad
1. Wash and dry lettuce and finely shred them.
2. Take 4 to 6 salad plates and divide the shredded lettuce.
3. On the lettuce arrange avocado and mango slices, slightly overlapping, in a fan shape.
4. Into a medium bowl spoon dressing and stir in... - 36.9553
Tasty Pepper Shrimp
Grind garlic, peppers, thyme and oregano together in mortar.
Heat butter in cast iron pan over medium heat. Add spice mixture and cook 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and green onions. Season with salt, stir and cook 4 minutes.
Add shrimp and cook 3 minutes. Stir... - 36.5228
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and cook onions in it till tender; also, cut the large shrimp in half white it cooks
2. Into the saucepan, stir in the flour, seasonings, add milk slowly and cook till thick, stirring all the while; add shrimp to it and... - 36.3825
Shrimp Curry Caribbean Style
Cook and stir onion in margarine in 10-inch skillet until tender, about 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt, coriander, turmeric, ginger, cumin and red pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in shrimp; heat until shrimp is hot, 3 to... - 35.9953
Lobster Shrimp Thermidor
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add drained mushrooms and brown lightly. Add diced lobster and cook a few minutes.
2. Stir in soup, milk, mustard and cayenne. Heat slowly, stirring occasionally, until soup is thawed and mixture is hot.
3. Heat... - 35.9006
Shrimp And Crab Salad Rolls
Combine green onions, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, and hot sauce in a large bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp and crabmeat, stirring to combine.
Line each hoagie roll with 1 lettuce leaf.
Spoon 2/3 cup shrimp mixture into each bun - 35.8502
Caribbean Holiday Shrimp
Skewer these spicy marinated shrimp with toothpicks to create a yummy appetizer. Toss them with greens to make a special salad - 34.3239
Caribbean Shrimp Scampi
Place margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 45 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds.
Stir in parsley, lemon juice, garlic and salt.
Add shrimp; toss to coat.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until shrimp are pink, opaque and... - 33.8305
Charcoal Broiled Shrimp
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, onion, shallots, garlic, and parsley.
Marinate the shrimp in mixture in the refrigerator for several hours.
Place on aluminum foil over medium hot coals for about 6 to 8 minutes, on each side. - 31.882
Caribbean Shrimp On A Stick
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Place the shrimp in a shallow dish, and pour half of the marinade over the shrimp. (Refrigerate the other half of the marinade until you grill the shrimp.) Turn... - 31.202
1. Mix all the ingredients and chill
2. Serve on the greens - 30.3174
Spicy Shrimp Scampi
In each of 4 individual flameproof casseroles arrange 5 ounces shrimp.
In small bowl combine remaining ingredients except parsley; pour 1/4 of mixture over each portion of shrimp and toss to coat.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source until... - 30.0224
Cheesy Shrimp Scampi
Preheat oven to broil.
Combine oil, pepper, and garlic together in a large bowl.
Add shrimp and toss well to coat.
Roll shrimp in freshly grated Parmesan cheese and place on a broiling rack.
Broil 4 minutes on each side. - 29.1741
Spicy Pepper Shrimp
Combine the shrimp and marinade in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place shrimp on one sheet of foil.
Top with red pepper and chili.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat... - 27.8499
Preheat oven to broil.
Combine butter, oil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl; add shrimp and toss well to coat.
Place shrimp on broiling rack; broil 3 minutes on each side.
Shrimp are done when slightly curled and pale pink. - 26.0778
Garlic Butterflied Shrimp
1. Peel shrimp, then cut each down the back, from neck to tail, almost all the way through. Pull out and discard veins. Rinse shrimp and lay open, cut sides down, pressing gently to flatten. For easier handling and to hold shrimp flat, run thin metal skewers,... - 26.0638
Caribbean Spiced Shrimp Kabobs
Marinate the skewered shrimp in the above mixture for about 30 minutes and then grill for a couple of minutes on each side.
This recipes was contributed by All Spice Cafe. To learn more about them or to purchase their great products visit,... - 19.4499
Caribbean Shrimp Recipes By Category