- » Caribbean Rum
Caribbean Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean rum recipes.
Strawberry Palm Cocktail
1.Put ice cubes in the glass.
2.Pour strawberry liqueur, Frangelico, Malibu, lemon juice and top it with lemonade.
3. Serve the blue lagoon cocktail chilled and garnish with strawberry and lemon slice if you like. - 111.227
Cranberry Rum Punch Cocktail
Coconut rum, dark and spiced rum with cranberry and pineapple. Stick a little umbrella in this cocktail and make believe you’re in the islands, mon. - 107.991
Pirates Of The Caribbean Halloween Cocktail
1. In shaker, add ice, rum with coconut liqueur, and juice.
2. Pour spiced rum, and add ground cloves in it.
3. Drop ginger and habanero pepper. Shake well.
4. Into a martini glass, pour Halloween cocktail and serve with a slice of Habanero... - 105.687
Roasted Banana With Caramelized Rum Sauce
Tangy bananas are baked with a host of flavorful ingredients which results in the most sinful dessert ever. If you don’t like eating ice-cream just as it is then here's a great dessert you can serve along with it. Top it hot and piping after a nice dinner. - 103.897
Pineapple Rum Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch flameproof baking dish, place 6 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and 1/4 cup rum over a stove on low heat.
3) Arrange the pineapple slices over the melted butter mixture and keep... - 48.3977
Jamaican Rice Pudding With Rum Sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together all the ingredients, except the rice and sauce.
3.Now, add in rice and mix well.
4.Into a 2 quart casserole, pour the mixture and set the casserole in a water bath.
5.Bake for 80... - 47.3982
Caribbean Chicken In Rum
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, ginger, garlic, and pimentos.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of onion mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
In a small bowl, mix lime juice, red pepper flakes,... - 47.1119
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease & flour 10" tube or 12 cup bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Blend all ingredients together very well.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake for 1 hour; cool.
Invert on serving plate.
Make glaze, by melting butter in... - 47.0136
Danish Rum Cake
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
With 2 tablespoons melted margarine, grease 9-inch tube pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease again.
Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the ground pecans around bottom and sides of pan.
Into medium bowl, sift together... - 46.312
Tapioca Rum Pudding With Orange
1) Skin and segment the oranges, keeping them aside for garnishing.
2) In a 2 litre (3 1/2 pint) glass bowl, beat together egg yolk, milk and rum.
3) Mix in tapioca, 3 tablespoons of sugar, orange rind and salt and then keep aside the... - 45.6837
Hot Buttered Rum
1) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, butter with spices and salt.
MAKING ... - 44.9394
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 44.3966
Jamaican Rum Sauce
1.In a saucepan melt the butter or margarine .
2.Add in flour all at once and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
3.Remove from heat and add in
boiling water stirring with a wire whisk.
4. Add in fructose and cinnamon to the pan.
5.Return the... - 43.9685
Orange Rum Yum Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Prepare cake mix according to package direction adding lemon and orange rind.
3) Take a 10-inch fluted tube pan, grease it, lightly flour, spread the mixture, and bake for 1-1/4 hour.
4) Let it cool for... - 43.7753
Festive Rum Cake
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of generously greased 10 to 12-cup Bundt dish.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and rum; beat at medium speed 4 minutes, pour batter evenly over nuts.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power... - 43.7662
Orange Rum Cake With Kumquats
With a mixer, beat butter, sugar, and grated peel until fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add baking powder and soda.
Mix juice and rum.
Stir flour and juice mixture alternately into batter; beat to blend well.
Scrape batter into a... - 43.6991
Sparkling Rum Punch
1) In a bowl, place the pineapple slices.
2) With sugar and water, cover the slices.
3) Let the mixture stand until sugar is dissolved well.
4) Gradually add the lemon juice, pineapple juice and rum.
5) Keep in the refrigerator for several hours, or... - 43.6585
Orange Rum Cake
To make cake:
1. With a little butter grease a 9" or 10" tube pan.If usin'g a fluted or other fancy pan be sure it holds at least 2 qts. when measured to the brim with water).
2.Turn on oven, set at 350 degrees F.If oven has no control, use a portable oven... - 43.2936
Rum Praline Cake
Sprinkle the pecans evenly in bottom of greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, the 3/4 cup water, the oil, and the 1/4 cup rum.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2... - 43.1789
Fresh Pineapple With Rum Cream
1. Using a sharp fruit knife, slice off the base and stem of pineapple
2. Reserve a few small leaves for garnish.
3. Cut the pineapple lengthwise into quarters,
4. Slice off the skin and core the center
5. Slice each quarter lengthwise into... - 42.8848
Rum Cream Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soak the gelatin in cold water and allow it to soften.
3. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. In a mixing... - 42.6768
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.4114
1. Blend the lime juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture.
3. Add the creme de cacao, rum and add the fresh fruit; stir thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with cracked ice... - 42.3849
Easy Rum Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make 12 pieces from the thawed dough and arrange each piece of dough in a greased muffin cup.
3) Apply melted butter on the tops of dough.
4) Cover and set aside in a warm place (85°) free from drafts... - 42.1903
Dissolve the sugar in the water, add lemon rind and boil for 5 minutes.
Remove rind, add lemon juice and rum.
Cream yeast and sugar, add luke-warm milk.
Sift flour and salt into basin, make well in centre, stir in yeast mixture and well-beaten eggs.
Dot... - 41.6948
Sweet Potato Rum Casserole
1. Mix the first 7 ingredients well.
2. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole add oil to grease.
3. Bake for 45 minutes at 325° keeping the casserole covered.
4. Arrange the pecan halves and marshmallows on the top. Bake till the marshmallows are light brown in... - 41.5758
Crush very finely the digestive biscuits by rolling them with a rolling pin until you have 1 1/2 teacups.
Add 2 oz. icing sugar, mix well.
Stir in 5 tablespoons melted butter until well blended.
Pat into the bottom and sides of a large pie tin.
Bake in an... - 41.3352
Rum And Pineapple Prawns
Soften the onion and garlic in the butter over gentle heat.
Add 1 tablespoon of rum, the bitters and tomatoes and cook for about 10 minutes until starting to thicken slightly.
Stir the cornflour into the second tablespoon of rum, add to the mixture and keep... - 40.7175
Rum Flambeed Pineapple Parcels
1. Slice the pineapple thinly into 8 even slices and using a small pastry cutter carefully remove the cores to make rings.
2. Take doubled aluminium foil and cut out 4 aluminium foil squares each large enough to hold 2 pineapple rings.
3. In a small... - 40.3626
1. In a cup, blend cornflour with 2 or 3 tablespoons of the cold milk
2. In a medium saucepan, heat milk over a medium flame.
3. When the milk reaches scalding point, pour the cornflour mixture and stir to blend in.
4. Reduce the heat... - 39.341
Place peaches and pineapple chunks in 2 to 3-quart sterilized glass or glazed pottery container.
Add 2 cups sugar and the rum.
Cover container loosely.
Let stand at room temperature 2 weeks, stirring several times to dissolve sugar.
After 2 weeks, add pears,... - 38.9399
1) Blend melted chocolate, syrup, sugar and rum together.
2) Mix in wafer crumbs, nuts and jam or jelly, preferably with your hands.
3) Take a level teaspoonful of mixture at a time and shape into small balls using palms of hands and then roll in candy... - 38.8167
1) In a glass pot to pour water.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Pour in rum, sugar and green tea to the boiling water.
4) Strain into cup to serve.
To make Whiskey Tea, use whiskey instead of rum.
To make Spice Tea,... - 38.5956
Caribbean Chicken Wih Dark Rum
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. With a sharp knife, disjoint or cut each piece of chicken in half. Sprinkle chicken pieces with 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt and paprika.
3. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil and butter. Add chicken pieces; cook, turning,... - 38.5157
Black Beans In Rum
Black Beans In Rum is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Black Beans In Rum, you will always crave for some more. - 38.184
Frozen Rum Currant Loaf
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot mixture into egg substitute; add to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or... - 37.5727
Glazed Papaya With Rum
1) Pare the bananas, and remove the seeds. Slice it into bite-sized cubes.
2) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
3) Add the papaya and sprinkle sugar on top.
4) Stir the papaya cubes for a while, until these are little... - 37.2379
1. Combine all the ingredients in a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot.
2. Stir until well mixed.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Simmer on HIGH for 2 hours, then reduce temperature to LOW and continue to simmer for 7 hours or overnight.... - 37.2195
1. Pour the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Blend in the lemon juice, sugar and rum over the ice; shake well until frost forms.
3. Pour without straining into a Collins glass.
4. Top with soda water and garnish with fruit and mint and... - 37.1871
1) In a bowl add China tea and pour boiling water over it.
2) Add very thinly pared rind of lemon and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
3) In a saucepan pass the mix through muslin.
4) Add sugar and stir to dissolve over low heat.
5) Stir in rum and... - 37.0065
Tortuga Rum's Curry Chicken
To find other tasty caribbean-inspired recipes like this, visit www.tortugarumcakes.com where you can purchase the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. - 36.295
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the lemon juice, Triple Sec and rum over the ice; stir vigorously
3. 3.strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled martini glass and garnish with lemon... - 35.1558
Use a greased and floured 10" tube or bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts evenly in bottom of pan.
Mix other ingredients well and blend for 3 minutes.
Pour over nuts and bake for 1 hour at 325° - test for doneness.
Cool on rack then invert on serving plate.
Prick the... - 34.6325
1. Pour the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker; shake the bitters over the ice.
2. Blend in the Curacao and rum; shake well until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish the sour glass with an orange slice and a... - 34.3854
Peaches A La Rum
Drizzle 2 tablespoons rum over drained peach halves.
Cover and chill for several hours.
When ready to serve, prepare topping mix according to package directions.
Stir in 1 tablespoon rum.
Spoon some topping into 8 sherbet glasses.
Top with peach half, rounded... - 34.0779
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker
2. Pour in the lime juice and rum; stir vigorously
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled martini glass and drop in a cherry.
5. Decorate it with drink... - 33.9333
Rum And Coke
1. In a highball glass, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour in the rum and coca cola; stir gently.
3. Garnish with the slice of fruit and serve with drinking straws.
This is a very refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal drink for a barbeque party. - 33.8621
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the Dubonnet and rum over the ice; stir vigorously
3. Pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Twist the lime rind over the mixture and drop it in.
5. Serve the cocktail in chilled martini... - 33.3329
Coconut Rum Balls
Combine crumbs, coconut and nuts in bowl.
Stir in condensed milk and rum, mixing well.
Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in confectioners sugar to coat.
Cover and store in refrigerator.
Roll again in sugar just before serving - 33.0995
Hot Rum Lemonade
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measure or mug, combine all ingredients
2. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes, until hot but not boiling.
3. Pour into serving mug and serve hot - 33.062
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour the vermouth and rum over the ice.
2. Stir vigorously; strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
3. Twist the fresh lemon rind over the drink and drop it in.
4. Garnish with an olive and... - 33.0015
1. Put the ice cubes into a long, slender Collins glass.
2. Blend in the lime juice, rum and soda water, in that order and stir gently.
3. Drop in the flesh of the lime and stir gently to mix well.
4. Garnish with the cherry or lime wedges and... - 32.902
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker
2. Pour the vermouths and rum over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Twist the lemon rind over the drink and drop it in.
5. Garnish with lemon wedge and... - 32.8364
Hawaiian Rum Drink
1) In a blender jar, add the half of each of the rum, corn syrup, lemon juice and pineapple juice concentrate together.
2) Gradually add half the ice cubes and blend at the low speed until the mixture is slushy.
3) In small serving glasses remove the... - 32.3147
Orange Rum Ham
For sauce, in saucepan combine orange juice concentrate, rum, sugar, honey, ginger, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Slash fat edge of ham slice to prevent curling.
Grill ham over medium coals for 10 to 15 minutes;... - 32.1404
Rum And Soda
1. Put the ice cubes into a highball glass or old-fashioned glass.
2. Blend in the rum and soda water and stir gently.
3. Garnish with the slice of lemon and serve.
Mint juleps are held only by the bottom and top edges of the glass. This... - 31.9857
Rum And Lime
1. 1 Fill the highball glass with ice cubes.
2. Pour in the lime juice and rum; stir to mix well.
3. 4.Stir in the water and fresh mint.
4. Garnish with lime wedges and serve as a refreshing summer drink, ideal for barbeque parties - 31.7116
Rum Cream Topping
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Beat the cream until it becomes foamy. ... - 31.6643
Rum And Dry Ginger
1. Pack a highball glass with the ice cubes.
2. Pour in the rum and ginger ale and gently stir.
3. Garnish with the slice of lemon and serve with drinking straws.
This is a very refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal drink for a barbeque... - 31.6416
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the fruit juice, sugar and rum over the ice, in the same order.
3. Shake until a frost forms; strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish the sour glass with an orange slice and a... - 31.6253
Baked Bananas With Cinnamon And Rum Mascarpone Cream
1. In a large bowl mix well the sugar, cinnamon and rum together, then stir in the mascarpone and set aside.
2. On a barbecue grill over hot coals cook the whole unpeeled bananas for about 10-12 minutes, turning as the skins darken, such that they are... - 31.103
Rum Old Fashioned
1. In an old-fashioned glass, put the sugar cube in the base.
2. Shake the bitters on to the sugar and swirl this around the glass.
3. Add ice cubes and pour in the rum; stir gently.
4. Garnish with fruit and serve with drinking straws as a... - 31.0944
Frosted Rum Cakes
Cream sugar and butter in mixing bowl.
Beat in extract.
Slowly add enough rum to achieve spreading consistency.
Cut cake into 2-inch cubes and frost on all sides.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 30.7893
Mango Rum Pepper Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl with a cover & stir well. Refrigerate for several hours to let flavors blend. Will keep covered for 3-4 days.
If you like this recipe and want to see more just like it, or to purchase a bottle of Tortuga Rum or their... - 30.4499
Holiday Hot Buttered Rum
Into each of 4 mugs, combine 2/3 cup cider, 1 cinnamon stick and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Heat at high3 1/2 to 4 minutes. - 30.3832
Hot Buttered Rum
Combine rum and sugar in a hot toddy glass or mug; blend well.
Pour in cider until glass is 2/3 full; blend well.
Cook on High uncovered 2 minutes.
Top with butter and sprinkle lightly with mace.
Give each guest a spoon for stirring the butter and mace into... - 29.1169
Butter Rum Lobster
This wonderful recipes comes from the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. Written by Grand Cayman author, Barbara Currie Dailey, this 304 page Caribbean cookbook is fascinatingly funny, filled with tidbits of island life and features over 400... - 27.9849
Rum And Orange
1. Fill the highball glass with ice cubes and stir in the orange juice and rum.
2. Add the soda water and gently stir to mix well.
3. Garnish with lime wedges and serve as a refreshing summer drink, ideal for barbeque parties. - 27.796
Hot Nutmeg Buttered Rum
Heat milk or water in small pan over low heat; do not let milk boil.
Combine sugar, cinnamon stick and rum in preheated mug and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add milk or water, top with butter and dash of nutmeg. - 27.3449
1. In a sour glass, shake the bitters and swirl them around.
2. Pour in the rum and ice-cold water; stir gently.
3. Serve chill with a stirrer and garnish with lemon slice. - 26.9964
Caribbean Rum Punch
Mix the first five ingredients together and pour over ice cubes in tall glasses.
Garnish with cherries. - 25.248
Rum Glaze For Cakes
Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in water & sugar.
Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in rum, then use. - 24.5778
Place banana slices in bottom of 8x8-inch baking pan or 1 -quart casserole; top with orange sections.
Drizzle rum over fruit.
Bake at 300° for 20 to 25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve hot. - 23.2276
Traditional Caribbean Rum Punch
Combine all ingredients except nutmeg in a shaker with cracked ice. Shake well & serve immediately. Sprinkle fresh grated nutmeg over the top of each glass & garnish with fresh pineapple, mango or lime wedge.
Want to find more drink recipes for your next... - 21.0056
Peg Leg Chicken With Caribbean Bbq Rum Sauce
These Grilled Chicken legs basted with a Spice Rum sauce make for some good eating at the Pit. Watch the BBQ Pit Boys prepare and cook up this hot summer day favorite even Captain Morgan would be proud of. - 0
Caribbean Rum Recipes By Category