- » Caribbean Rum
Caribbean Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean rum recipes.
Roasted Banana With Caramelized Rum Sauce
Tangy bananas are baked with a host of flavorful ingredients which results in the most sinful dessert ever. If you don’t like eating ice-cream just as it is then here's a great dessert you can serve along with it. Top it hot and piping after a nice dinner. - 139.134
Cranberry Rum Punch Cocktail
Coconut rum, dark and spiced rum with cranberry and pineapple. Stick a little umbrella in this cocktail and make believe you’re in the islands, mon. - 120.786
Pirates Of The Caribbean Halloween Cocktail
1. In shaker, add ice, rum with coconut liqueur, and juice.
2. Pour spiced rum, and add ground cloves in it.
3. Drop ginger and habanero pepper. Shake well.
4. Into a martini glass, pour Halloween cocktail and serve with a slice of Habanero... - 105.42
Strawberry Palm Cocktail
1.Put ice cubes in the glass.
2.Pour strawberry liqueur, Frangelico, Malibu, lemon juice and top it with lemonade.
3. Serve the blue lagoon cocktail chilled and garnish with strawberry and lemon slice if you like. - 102.681
Pineapple Rum Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch flameproof baking dish, place 6 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and 1/4 cup rum over a stove on low heat.
3) Arrange the pineapple slices over the melted butter mixture and keep... - 49.2908
Jamaican Rice Pudding With Rum Sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together all the ingredients, except the rice and sauce.
3.Now, add in rice and mix well.
4.Into a 2 quart casserole, pour the mixture and set the casserole in a water bath.
5.Bake for 80... - 47.5393
Hot Buttered Rum
1) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, butter with spices and salt.
MAKING ... - 46.1217
Tapioca Rum Pudding With Orange
1) Skin and segment the oranges, keeping them aside for garnishing.
2) In a 2 litre (3 1/2 pint) glass bowl, beat together egg yolk, milk and rum.
3) Mix in tapioca, 3 tablespoons of sugar, orange rind and salt and then keep aside the... - 46.0957
Sparkling Rum Punch
1) In a bowl, place the pineapple slices.
2) With sugar and water, cover the slices.
3) Let the mixture stand until sugar is dissolved well.
4) Gradually add the lemon juice, pineapple juice and rum.
5) Keep in the refrigerator for several hours, or... - 45.9786
Danish Rum Cake
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
With 2 tablespoons melted margarine, grease 9-inch tube pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease again.
Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the ground pecans around bottom and sides of pan.
Into medium bowl, sift together... - 45.9613
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease & flour 10" tube or 12 cup bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Blend all ingredients together very well.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake for 1 hour; cool.
Invert on serving plate.
Make glaze, by melting butter in... - 45.4589
Caribbean Chicken In Rum
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, ginger, garlic, and pimentos.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of onion mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
In a small bowl, mix lime juice, red pepper flakes,... - 44.6803
Jamaican Rum Sauce
1.In a saucepan melt the butter or margarine .
2.Add in flour all at once and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
3.Remove from heat and add in
boiling water stirring with a wire whisk.
4. Add in fructose and cinnamon to the pan.
5.Return the... - 44.1433
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 43.9381
1. Blend the lime juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture.
3. Add the creme de cacao, rum and add the fresh fruit; stir thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with cracked ice... - 42.8261
Orange Rum Yum Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Prepare cake mix according to package direction adding lemon and orange rind.
3) Take a 10-inch fluted tube pan, grease it, lightly flour, spread the mixture, and bake for 1-1/4 hour.
4) Let it cool for... - 42.7599
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.674
Fresh Pineapple With Rum Cream
1. Using a sharp fruit knife, slice off the base and stem of pineapple
2. Reserve a few small leaves for garnish.
3. Cut the pineapple lengthwise into quarters,
4. Slice off the skin and core the center
5. Slice each quarter lengthwise into... - 42.4458
Orange Rum Cake With Kumquats
With a mixer, beat butter, sugar, and grated peel until fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add baking powder and soda.
Mix juice and rum.
Stir flour and juice mixture alternately into batter; beat to blend well.
Scrape batter into a... - 42.3973
Easy Rum Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make 12 pieces from the thawed dough and arrange each piece of dough in a greased muffin cup.
3) Apply melted butter on the tops of dough.
4) Cover and set aside in a warm place (85°) free from drafts... - 42.2936
Festive Rum Cake
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of generously greased 10 to 12-cup Bundt dish.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and rum; beat at medium speed 4 minutes, pour batter evenly over nuts.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power... - 41.932
Sweet Potato Rum Casserole
1. Mix the first 7 ingredients well.
2. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole add oil to grease.
3. Bake for 45 minutes at 325° keeping the casserole covered.
4. Arrange the pecan halves and marshmallows on the top. Bake till the marshmallows are light brown in... - 41.7066
Rum Cream Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soak the gelatin in cold water and allow it to soften.
3. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. In a mixing... - 41.4773
Rum Praline Cake
Sprinkle the pecans evenly in bottom of greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, the 3/4 cup water, the oil, and the 1/4 cup rum.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2... - 41.4768
Orange Rum Cake
To make cake:
1. With a little butter grease a 9" or 10" tube pan.If usin'g a fluted or other fancy pan be sure it holds at least 2 qts. when measured to the brim with water).
2.Turn on oven, set at 350 degrees F.If oven has no control, use a portable oven... - 41.1349
Rum And Pineapple Prawns
Soften the onion and garlic in the butter over gentle heat.
Add 1 tablespoon of rum, the bitters and tomatoes and cook for about 10 minutes until starting to thicken slightly.
Stir the cornflour into the second tablespoon of rum, add to the mixture and keep... - 40.8715
Crush very finely the digestive biscuits by rolling them with a rolling pin until you have 1 1/2 teacups.
Add 2 oz. icing sugar, mix well.
Stir in 5 tablespoons melted butter until well blended.
Pat into the bottom and sides of a large pie tin.
Bake in an... - 40.0516
Dissolve the sugar in the water, add lemon rind and boil for 5 minutes.
Remove rind, add lemon juice and rum.
Cream yeast and sugar, add luke-warm milk.
Sift flour and salt into basin, make well in centre, stir in yeast mixture and well-beaten eggs.
Dot... - 39.7832
1) In a glass pot to pour water.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Pour in rum, sugar and green tea to the boiling water.
4) Strain into cup to serve.
To make Whiskey Tea, use whiskey instead of rum.
To make Spice Tea,... - 39.4071
1) Blend melted chocolate, syrup, sugar and rum together.
2) Mix in wafer crumbs, nuts and jam or jelly, preferably with your hands.
3) Take a level teaspoonful of mixture at a time and shape into small balls using palms of hands and then roll in candy... - 39.3202
Rum Flambeed Pineapple Parcels
1. Slice the pineapple thinly into 8 even slices and using a small pastry cutter carefully remove the cores to make rings.
2. Take doubled aluminium foil and cut out 4 aluminium foil squares each large enough to hold 2 pineapple rings.
3. In a small... - 38.7977
1) In a bowl add China tea and pour boiling water over it.
2) Add very thinly pared rind of lemon and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
3) In a saucepan pass the mix through muslin.
4) Add sugar and stir to dissolve over low heat.
5) Stir in rum and... - 38.4365
Tortuga Rum's Curry Chicken
To find other tasty caribbean-inspired recipes like this, visit www.tortugarumcakes.com where you can purchase the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. - 38.0035
Place peaches and pineapple chunks in 2 to 3-quart sterilized glass or glazed pottery container.
Add 2 cups sugar and the rum.
Cover container loosely.
Let stand at room temperature 2 weeks, stirring several times to dissolve sugar.
After 2 weeks, add pears,... - 37.6887
Glazed Papaya With Rum
1) Pare the bananas, and remove the seeds. Slice it into bite-sized cubes.
2) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
3) Add the papaya and sprinkle sugar on top.
4) Stir the papaya cubes for a while, until these are little... - 37.5036
1. In a cup, blend cornflour with 2 or 3 tablespoons of the cold milk
2. In a medium saucepan, heat milk over a medium flame.
3. When the milk reaches scalding point, pour the cornflour mixture and stir to blend in.
4. Reduce the heat... - 37.46
1. Pour the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Blend in the lemon juice, sugar and rum over the ice; shake well until frost forms.
3. Pour without straining into a Collins glass.
4. Top with soda water and garnish with fruit and mint and... - 37.3817
1. Combine all the ingredients in a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot.
2. Stir until well mixed.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Simmer on HIGH for 2 hours, then reduce temperature to LOW and continue to simmer for 7 hours or overnight.... - 37.1083
Caribbean Chicken Wih Dark Rum
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. With a sharp knife, disjoint or cut each piece of chicken in half. Sprinkle chicken pieces with 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt and paprika.
3. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil and butter. Add chicken pieces; cook, turning,... - 36.4201
Caribbean Rum Recipes By Category