- » Caribbean Rib
Caribbean Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean rib recipes.
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Rudy's Rib Eye Steaks
1) Soak hickory chips in water, 30 minutes prior to grilling.
2) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
3) Drizzle seasoned pepper on top of the steaks.
4) Press 1 minced garlic clove into the meat surface of each... - 39.0009
Rib Eye Steaks
Preheat browning dish for 7 minutes.
Place steaks in browning dish.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until done to taste.
Steaks are better if brought to room temperature before microwaving. - 25.6235
You May Also Like!
Caribbean Style Pork Ribs
You must have had pork ribs for multiple times, but this special Caribbean style pork ribs are definitely most exotic. In this recipe, the ribs are marinated in fabulous spice mix and then slow baked in oven. This whole cooking process makes the pork ribs so... - 119.819
Caribbean Spiced Ribs
1. Spray inside of 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Remove inner skin from ribs if desired. Mix onion, mustard, red pepper, allspice, cinnamon and garlic powder; rub mixture into ribs. Cut ribs into 4-inch pieces. Layer ribs and onion in slow... - 33.2849
Elba's Sancocho-caribbean Soup
1. In pot heat water, add in onion, tomatoes, peppers and salt. Boil for few minutes.
2. Add in meat pieces, stir and bring to boil. Turn the heat to medium high. Simmer for 90 minutes.
3. Add root vegetables to the pot – squash, yautia blanca,... - 101.583
Jerk Pork Ribs
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Rub the ribs with the jerk sauce. Use rubber gloves if hot chilies are there in the sauce.
3) Cover and keep the ribs marinated for a whole night in the refrigerator.
4) On the following... - 31.1056
Rib Eye Steak With Rosemary Cheese Butter
1. Soften margarine, butter and cream cheese to room temperature. Mix until well combined, mix in rosemary and garlic. Spoon mixture onto a piece of foil and roll up into a sausage shape, freeze until ready to serve.
2. Grill steaks on a rack until just... - 28.7947
Caribbean Chicken Salad
1. Halve peppers and discard ribs and seeds. Slice crosswise into thin rings. Peel and thinly slice mango. Spread peppers out on 4 plates. Scatter mango slices and chicken over peppers. Sprinkle red onion on top.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar,... - 29.5451
Grilled Caribbean Beef Kabobs
Trim steak; cut meat into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
Marinade: In non metallic bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, honey, hot pepper, gingerroot, soy sauce, allspice, cinnamon and cloves; add beef cubes, stirring to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8... - 35.4872
Caribbean Fish Pot
1) In a large heavy pot, cook the bacon over a medium heat until transparent.
2) Stir in the okra and cook for about 5 minutes until the bacon is slightly brown.
3) Add the oil, then stir in the bell peppers, onion, and garlic, then cook for 7 to 10... - 45.556
Caribbean Creole Steaks With Cinnamon Rice
1) In a large dish, combine all the marinade ingredients together, add the steaks and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2) Preheat the broiler or grill.
3) Rinse the rice in a strainer under cold running water,... - 45.1082