Caribbean Bean Rice
- » Caribbean Red Bean Brown Rice
Caribbean Red Bean Brown Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean red bean brown rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean red bean brown rice recipes.
Jamaican Red Beans And Rice
1. Place the rice in a strainer, and rinse under cold running water. (Rinsing makes the rice fluffier.)
2. Place all of the ingredients, including the rice, in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, stir the rice, and... - 32.005
Caribbean Bean Casserole
1) Coat a casserole dish with butter.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, red peppers, chili peppers and garlic for 5 minutes.
3) Add the stock, beans and bay leaf.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are... - 47.4193
Jamaican Jerk Pork With Black Beans
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Combine thyme, allspice, and ground red pepper.
Sprinkle half of spice mixture over pork slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork;... - 41.2944
Pork Chow Mein
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute briefly (do not brown).
Add celery and pepper strips and saute until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes; add mushrooms and bean sprouts and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add pork,... - 36.5763
Thoroughly wash shanks in cold water; drain.
(If necessary, pull off the parchmentlike covering.) In a dutch oven render the salt pork, and in this fat saute the shanks over high heat until brown on all sides.
Remove dutch oven from heat; add vegetables,... - 46.0479