- » Caribbean Pudding
Caribbean Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean pudding recipes.
Country Corn Pudding
1. Start preheating the oven to 350Â° F temperature.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
3. Add scallion in melted margarine and stir-fry it against medium high heat with frequent stirring method; continue the cooking... - 50.0428
Candied Orange Date Bars
Combine orange slices, dates, sugar and flour in 2-quart bowl.
Toss lightly to distribute sugar and flour.
Pour boiling water over fruit.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick.
Mix butter, sugar and eggs... - 49.183
Toasted Corn Pudding
In a wide nonstick frying pan, toast corn ears over medium heat, turning as needed, until about a third of the kernels on each ear are tinged with brown (about 15 minutes).
Remove from pan; let stand until cool enough to handle.
Cut kernels from ears and... - 48.9803
1. Start the grill at a low temperature and place a 1liter/2 pint pudding dish to warm.
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid. Transfer the pineapple bits to a bowl and measure the liquid making 150 ml. If less, add water. Keep aside... - 48.3181
Corn Bacon Pudding
1.In a bowl, add bacon, egg yolk, corn, milk, sugar, flour, salt and pepper.
Add cheese to the bowl and stir well.
2.Take a 4 or 5 cup casserole dish and brush its inside with butter.
3.In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and add... - 48.1468
Jamaican Rice Pudding With Rum Sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together all the ingredients, except the rice and sauce.
3.Now, add in rice and mix well.
4.Into a 2 quart casserole, pour the mixture and set the casserole in a water bath.
5.Bake for 80... - 47.3982
Corn Pudding With Chilies And Cheese
1) Keep baking dish in cold oven and heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Husk fresh corn and trim the stub of the cob. To remove the corn, hold the cob in one hand and dissever the kernels. That should leave you with around 1 3/4 to 2 1/3 cups of corn... - 46.6498
Tapioca Rum Pudding With Orange
1) Skin and segment the oranges, keeping them aside for garnishing.
2) In a 2 litre (3 1/2 pint) glass bowl, beat together egg yolk, milk and rum.
3) Mix in tapioca, 3 tablespoons of sugar, orange rind and salt and then keep aside the... - 45.6837
Prepare a steamer.
Butter a heatproof basin and a square of greaseproof or foil to cover it.
Cream the butter at room temperature with the sugar, grated orange and lemon rind until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs.
Gently stir in the flour sifted with the... - 45.3537
Chickasaw Corn Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a large bowl and beat eggs. Add baking powder and light cream, stir well and keep aside.
3. Separate corn kernels from cobs for making 3 cups and keep aside.
4. Take a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add 4... - 45.2039
Corn Pudding A La Mode
1) Heat oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add butter and melt over low heat.
3) Add onion and celery to sauté until tender.
4) In a bowl, combine onion, celery along with red pepper, corn, green pepper, lima beans, seasonings and... - 44.8364
Corn Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Take a bowl add kernel corn, pimento, shredded cheddar cheese, green pepper, beaten eggs, milk, all-purpose flour, sugar, melted butter, and salt to it and blend them well.
3. Portion the mixture on 1... - 44.1842
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients and blend all together by proper stirring.
3) Slowly pour in scalded milk by constant stirring.
4) Us 2 10-ounce custard cups to pour the mixture evenly.
5) In a 9-inch... - 43.6061
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 1 1/2-quart deep casserole, mildly grease it and keep aside.
3. Take a large bowl, add eggs and beat well. Mix in crumbs, corn, pepper, nutmeg, sugar and salt. Stir in butter and cream... - 43.3958
Vanilla And Nutmeg Baked Custard
Heat the milk with the sugar, stirring occasionally, until bubbles appear around the edge.
Meanwhile, lightly whisk the eggs and yolk with the vanilla in a large bowl.
Gradually pour the scalded milk and sugar over the eggs, stirring with a wooden spoon.
This... - 42.9718
Banana Cream Supreme
With Food Chopper, finely chop graham crackers; you should have about 2 cups crumbs.
In medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar; press evenly over bottom and two-thirds of the way up sides of Springform Pan.
In Batter Bowl, combine... - 42.9649
Beat eggs lightly in 1 '/2-quart casserole.
Mix in sugar, salt and vanilla, stirring well.
Measure milk into 1-quart measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until about to boil.
Stir gradually into egg mixture.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Place casserole in... - 42.5045
Turkey In The Corn Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Mix beaten eggs with seasonings, butter and onion and blend well. Add rest of the ingredients.
3. Take a 1 1/2-quart casserole and add the contents.
4. Place in a pan containing warm water and bake for 40... - 42.0077
Planter's Punch Syllabub
Mix together 2 tablespoons rum, the sugar, 1 tablespoon citrus juice and grated rind and leave in a cool place (but not a refrigerator) overnight.
An hour or so before the meal, slice the mangoes and place in the bottom of attractive glasses.
Sprinkle them... - 40.4726
Corn And Pepper Pudding
Place butter, green pepper, and pimiento in shallow 1 1/2-quart round or oval microproof dish.
Cook on 90 (saute) 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Cook, covered, on 70 (roast) 9 minutes.
Stir and cook, uncovered, on 70 (roast) 7 to 8... - 40.3456
Coconut Lemon Sponge Pudding
Beat egg yolks with the 3/4 cup sugar, milk, flour, lemon peel and juice, and salt.
Stir in coconut.
Beat egg whites with the 1/4 cup sugar until stiff but not dry.
Fold into coconut mixture.
Turn into a greased baking dish (about 2-quart size).
Set in a pan... - 40.1777
Rice Cream Tropicale
1. Use a large clean glass bowl.
2. Add cooked and cooled rice to the bowl.
3. Add lemon juice, lemon rind, vanilla and pineapple to the rice and stir lightly to mix well.
4. Gently fold in the whipped cream or powdered milk into the rice... - 39.4219
1) Melt the chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Cool slightly.
2) In a bowl beat the egg yolk and stir it into the chocolate mixture.
3) In a separate bowl beat the egg white until stiff.
4) Add the... - 37.6416
Simple Chocolate Mousse
Break the butter and chocolate into a bowl and stand this over a pan of very hot water but turn off the heat.
Stir from time to time until the chocolate and butter are well blended.
Remove from the heat and beat in the egg yolks, one at a time; the mixture... - 37.5185
Scorched Corn Pudding
In a 12 to 14-inch nonstick frying pan on high heat, stir corn frequently until about 1/4 of the kernels are tinged with brown, about 15 minutes.
Add butter; when melted, stir in flour.
Remove from heat and stir in milk, sugar, pepper, cayenne, and salt to... - 36.9497
Fresh Corn Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Trim crust from bread, discard crust. Cut bread into 2-inch cubes. Place bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 30 minutes or until bread is toasted, turning occasionally.
3. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
4. Heat... - 36.6667
Mix baking powder with flour; stir milk, egg yolks, and flour into corn Add seasoning.
Add egg whites, beaten stiff.
Pour into greased baking dish and dot with butter.
Bake 30 minutes in a 325-degree oven.
Serve at once. - 36.6613
Preheat oven to 35°F.
Grease a 1-quart casserole.
In a deep mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Pour mixture into prepared casserole.
Set casserole in a shallow baking pan; fill pan with hot water to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake until a knife inserted near the... - 35.4223
Chicken And Corn Pudding
Mix all ingredients and put in shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 1 hour, or until firm. - 35.3753
Hot Pepper Corn Pudding
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk and cornmeal; stir until well blended. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking. Stir in butter. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In... - 31.7914
Easy Grated Sweet Potato Pudding
Beat eggs slightly, add remaining ingredients, mix well and pour into a buttered baking dish.
Bake in slow oven (325°F.) 30 minutes, or until well browned, stirring occasionally.
Serves 8. - 31.6313
Sour Cream Omelette Melba
Drain the juices into a small mixing bowl, and set berries aside.
Add cornstarch to the juice and stir to dissolve.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick, stirring once.
Stir in Cointreau or Grand Marnier, and whole berries.
MICROWAVE 1/4 MINUTES... - 31.3839
Caribbean Pudding Recipes By Category