- » Caribbean Pork
Caribbean Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean pork recipes.
1.On a chopping board, cut open the pork sirloins and spread it out to make it easier for roasting.
2.Pre-heat your oven at 400C.
3.On a roasting pan, place the pork and season with jerk seasoning, ground pepper and sea salt. Pour in... - 114.871
Caribbean Jerk Pork
1.Cut away visible fat from pork.
2.Take a flat glass pan and place pork in it.
3.In a small bowl, combine, pepper, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, cilantro, corainder and nutmeg.
4. Mix well to form a thick paste.
5. Smear the pork with... - 45.1482
Caribbean Jerk Pork
Remove all visible fat from the pork and place the tenderloin in a flat glass pan.
In a small bowl, mix the ginger, pepper, brown sugar, garlic, cilantro, cayenne pepper, nutmeg and coriander.
Blend well to make a thick rub.
Press the rub firmly onto all... - 38.8025
Caribbean Jerk Pork
In a medium, bowl, combine all ingredients except pork.
Add pork, cover bowl, and marinate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning pork occasionally.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook setting.
Cook 30 to 40... - 37.3456
You May Also Like!
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 44.6332
Caribbean Style Pork Ribs
You must have had pork ribs for multiple times, but this special Caribbean style pork ribs are definitely most exotic. In this recipe, the ribs are marinated in fabulous spice mix and then slow baked in oven. This whole cooking process makes the pork ribs so... - 119.819
1. In a large wok or skillet, heat the oil over high heat.
2. When hot, add the pork cubes and sautÃ© them until evenly browned, about 8 minutes.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sautÃ© with the pork for another 5 minutes or until onion is... - 44.4119
Hearty Caribbean Pork And Rice Soup
1 Sprinkle the pork with the cumin and coriander. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, turning occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer the pork to a plate.
2 Add the onion, bacon, garlic, and... - 30.8444
Caribbean Spiced Ribs
1. Spray inside of 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Remove inner skin from ribs if desired. Mix onion, mustard, red pepper, allspice, cinnamon and garlic powder; rub mixture into ribs. Cut ribs into 4-inch pieces. Layer ribs and onion in slow... - 33.2849
Caribbean Loin Of Pork In Black Sauce
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Brown on all sides in hot lard with 2 onions, sliced.
The meat must be thoroughly browned.
Pour off excess fat.
Sprinkle meat with vinegar.
Add olives, capers, raisins, sugar, and water.
Bring to boil; lower... - 45.758
Caribbean Jerk Pork Chops
Caribbean-style pork chops marinated overnight in a lemon juice and oil marinade with a variety of spices. Use more cayenne pepper to make it really hot - 39.3415
Caribbean Pork Kabobs And Rice
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 In a medium pan, heat 2 cups water and bring to a boil.
3 Add in rice, sweet potato and 2 teaspoons Caribbean seasoning.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for 10 minutes or until rice and sweet... - 42.2415
1) Prepare the barbecue grill.
2) Strip the pork chops of any excess fat. Transfer into a non-metallic dish.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, fruit juice, rum, coconut and cinnamon. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the mixture over the pork... - 42.6574
Elba's Sancocho-caribbean Soup
1. In pot heat water, add in onion, tomatoes, peppers and salt. Boil for few minutes.
2. Add in meat pieces, stir and bring to boil. Turn the heat to medium high. Simmer for 90 minutes.
3. Add root vegetables to the pot – squash, yautia blanca,... - 101.583
Caribbean Pork Recipes By Category