- » Caribbean Pineapple
Caribbean Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean pineapple recipes.
Grilled Shrimp And Pineapple Skewers
This recipe of Caribbean-style grilled shrimp and pineapple is an absolute treat for a mild summer evening. Plan ahead to call up your friends and enjoy a weekend afternoon with these delicious snacks. But before that, watch the video to learn the tricks of... - 144.935
Grilled Prawns Over Pineapple Rice
Succulent, marinated prawns are grilled and then set over a sweet and savoury pineapple rice. This is restaurant quality eating at its best! - 103.514
Pineapple Rum Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch flameproof baking dish, place 6 tablespoons butter, brown sugar and 1/4 cup rum over a stove on low heat.
3) Arrange the pineapple slices over the melted butter mixture and keep... - 49.2908
1. To make the Skinny pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together,... - 47.4724
1. Start the grill at a low temperature and place a 1liter/2 pint pudding dish to warm.
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid. Transfer the pineapple bits to a bowl and measure the liquid making 150 ml. If less, add water. Keep aside... - 47.1477
Pineapple Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
2) Rinse the chicken with cold water, drain and properly clean the inside and outside of the chicken. Rub cavity with salt and poultry seasoning.
3) In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, coconut, celery,... - 46.5439
Chicken With Pineapple
1) Scrape out the chicken and remove the bones. Cut in bite-sized pieces.
2) In a bowl mix salt, soya sauce, pepper, monosodium glutamate and 1 tablespoon oil.
3) Mix chicken and marinate for 10 minutes.
4) In a heavy skillet add oil and cook garlic... - 46.4275
Pineapple And Ginger Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease an 8-inch sandwich tin or layer cake pan. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Spread evenly in... - 46.2844
Diamond Head Turkey With Pineapple
1. Slice the turkey into manageable pieces
2. In another bowl, mix the pineapple juice, onions, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic and add the turkey pieces to the bowl.
3. Cover and chill for four hours till required
4. Peel, core... - 46.1635
Sparkling Rum Punch
1) In a bowl, place the pineapple slices.
2) With sugar and water, cover the slices.
3) Let the mixture stand until sugar is dissolved well.
4) Gradually add the lemon juice, pineapple juice and rum.
5) Keep in the refrigerator for several hours, or... - 45.9786
Char Cooked Pineapple With Ginger And Brown Sugar Butter
1. Peel and cut the fresh pineapple into thick slices.
2. Make the ginger-flavored butter, by combining the ingredients in small saucepan.
3. Place on a low heat and melt the butter, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Transfer the... - 45.864
Lay pineapple on its side and take off a thick slice that does not include the green top.
Carefully scoop out insides and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Sweeten to taste with sugar.
Flavor with rum.
Put pineapple pieces back into pineapple shell.
Dot filling... - 45.7797
Pineapple Pecan Upside Down Cake
1. In a 10 inches cast iron skillet melt butter.
2. Sprinkle the butter with brownsugar very evenly.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Drain the pineapple and reserve 1/3 of its juice. Keep the juice aside.
4. Arrange the slices in a single... - 45.2715
Chicken With Pineapple
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with seasoned flour and keep aside.
3. Peel and slice onion thinly
4. Cut pepper in half, deseed and slice thinly.
5. Drain the syrup from the pineapple chunks, and reserve for later.
6. Measure... - 45.1978
Prudy Smithson's Pineapple Cake With Coconut Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl combine sugar, flour, baking soda and salt and blend in eggs and pineapple.
3. Pour into greased 9-by-13-inch pan and bake 30 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. To make... - 44.9544
1) Cut pienapple lengthwise into half.
2) With a small knife, take out the flesh and cut into cubes.
3) Discard the pineapple... - 44.3587
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend together the cake mix with 3 eggs, milk, oil and juice from the pineapple cans in a large bowl.
3) Beat for about 10 minutes or till bubbles start to form.
4) In the microwave, melt... - 44.2903
Lobster Gratin In Pineapple Shell
1. Halve the pineapple lengthwise with the crown.
2. Scoop out the flesh with a sharp knife and cut into small cubes. Keep aside
3. Leave the pineapple shells to drain.
4. Wash and tie the lobsters with kitchen string to fold tails inside.
5.... - 44.1564
Marinated Pineapple Wedges
1) In a 2-cup glass measure, combine together the water, apple juice, lime juice and rind and allspice.
2) Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 minutes, till boiling.
3) Let the mixture cool for a bit and then add the liqueur. Stir well and set... - 44.1064
Lobster And Pineapple Salad
Mix together the marinade ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a shallow dish.
Cut the soft undershell from the lobster body with scissors.
Remove the meat and cut it into thin slices.
Reserve the body shell.
Crack the claws and remove the... - 43.8746
1) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt and ginger into a bowl.
Add the egg and milk and beat till smooth.
Melt butter and add one-quarter to batter.
Brush a little butter over an 8 inch pan and heat.
Pour one-sixth of the batter into the pan,... - 43.8492
Chicken With Flaming Pineapple
Sprinkle chicken with lime juice, salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Drain fat from skillet.
Add tomatoes, onion,... - 43.1193
Fresh Pineapple With Rum Cream
1. Using a sharp fruit knife, slice off the base and stem of pineapple
2. Reserve a few small leaves for garnish.
3. Cut the pineapple lengthwise into quarters,
4. Slice off the skin and core the center
5. Slice each quarter lengthwise into... - 42.4458
Caribbean Pineapple Chicken
Marinate the chicken joints in the lime juice for at least 4 hours.
Heat the butter and oil and fry the joints (drained and patted dry) until nicely browned all over, then reduce the heat and fry gently for another 10 minutes.
Add the raisins, rum, Tabasco... - 41.7433
Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
1. To make pineapple salsa in a small bowl by mix together cilantro, ginger 1/8 teaspoon of the salt, tomato, pineapple, onion, chiles and lemon juice and set aside.
2. In frying pan, melt butter over medium heat and sautÃ© chicken sprinkled with... - 41.5674
Pineapple Pork Caribe
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,-place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork cubes, and cook 10 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently.
Remove pork cubes from skillet.
Drain and pat... - 41.1443
Rum And Pineapple Prawns
Soften the onion and garlic in the butter over gentle heat.
Add 1 tablespoon of rum, the bitters and tomatoes and cook for about 10 minutes until starting to thicken slightly.
Stir the cornflour into the second tablespoon of rum, add to the mixture and keep... - 40.8715
Candied Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. In an 8-inch microwave round baking dish combine the sugar and butter
2. Heat in the microwave on HIGH power for about 2 minutes until butter melts.
3. Remove from oven and stir until sugar dissolves. Spread evenly on bottom of dish.
4. Arrange... - 40.1213
Pineapple Daiquiri Salad
1. Drain the pineapple and reserve its juice.
2. Add water to the juice to get a cup of juice. Keep aside at least 1/2 cup of the liquid.
3. In the container of a blender mix gelatin and 1/2 cup liquid. Process for 30 seconds and let it... - 39.864
Rum Flambeed Pineapple Parcels
1. Slice the pineapple thinly into 8 even slices and using a small pastry cutter carefully remove the cores to make rings.
2. Take doubled aluminium foil and cut out 4 aluminium foil squares each large enough to hold 2 pineapple rings.
3. In a small... - 38.7977
Bananas Foster Sauce With Pineapple And Vanilla Ice Cream
Simmer brown sugar, butter, rum, liqueur, cinnamon, and salt in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Cook until thickened, about 8 minutes, whisking occasionally.
Add bananas and simmer until warmed through, about 1 minute.
Off heat, stir in pineapple.
To... - 38.6937
Fresh Pineapple Pie
Line 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
Mix remaining ingredients and cook, stirring until thickened; cool.
Pour into lined pie pan.
Adjust top crust and seal edges well.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) for 25 to 30 minutes.
Serve slightly warm or cold. - 38.4117
1. Cut off the stalk end and trim the leaves off the pineapple; using a sharp knife, cut off all the peel and remove the spines.
2. Slice the fruit fairly thickly and remove the hard core from each slice.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the... - 38.2599
Baked Pineapple Toast
Combine butter, sugar, and pineapple.
Spread on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
Top with bread.
Beat eggs, milk, and salt together, pour over bread.
Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly; invert on heated serving... - 38.1915
Pineapple Yam Bake
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Farhenheit.
2. In a heavy bottom pan or casserole, bring water to boil and add yams. Allow yam to cook for 25-30 minutes till soft and tender.
3. Drain excess water and mash the yam into a smooth... - 37.7936
1. In a medium saucepan blend together sugar, cocoa in water.
2. Place the pan on a low flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously for about 3 minutes.
3. Take pan off the heat allow the sauce to cool to room temperature.
4. Stir in... - 37.6032
Line a large salad bowl or platter with red leaf lettuce.
In a separate bowl put all other salad ingredients except pecans; mix together.
Blend all ingredients for dressing, pour over the salad and toss.
Spoon salad into prepared bowl and sprinkle with pecans. - 36.8907
Spiced Pineapple Chunks
Drain pineapple, reserve juice, set pineapple aside.
Combine reserved juice, sugar, vinegar, stick cinnamon and whole cloves in 1-quart container.
Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add pineapple chunks, microwave for4-6 minutes on HIGH stir once.
Store... - 36.4043
1. Slice off about 2 inches from the crown end of the pineapple and reserve to serve as a lid
2. Using a fruit knife, scoop out the flesh keeping a shell of the rind and a thin layer of the flesh from inside.
3. Cut the scooped out pineapple... - 35.6892
Pineapple Cream Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool.
Stir in sour cream and salt.
Chill until syrupy.
Fold in pineapple and nuts.
Pour into 8 lightly oiled individual molds; chill until firm.
Unmold on crisp salad greens. - 35.644
Pineapple Baked Luncheon Meat
1. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
2. Score the luncheon meat in criss-cross style. Pour in some sugar on the top.
3. In a small baking dish, stuff cloves in the meat and place in it.
4. Slice pineapple rings and arrange them over meat loaf.... - 35.4728
1) In a blender, process all ingredients except garnish for 1 minute at high speed until mixed.
2) Take 2 tall glasses and pour the mixture into them.
3) Serve the drink at once after garnishing with whole strawberries. - 35.3332
Chicken Livers With Pineapple
1. Cut the livers in half and dip the pieces in soy sauce. Heat the oil and brown the livers in it quickly. Add the pineapple and almonds and remove from the heat.
2. Combine the pineapple juice, vinegar, salt, sugar and cornstarch and stir over low heat... - 35.1738
Pineapple Garbanzo Dessert
1. To prepare the garbanzos remove skins from them.
2. In a saucepan bring to a boil mixing molasses, water and pineapple juice.
3. Add garbanzos and pineapple and cook until very thick.
4. Serve cold or at room temperature in... - 34.9397
1. Put the ice cubes into a long, slender Collins glass.
2. Pour in the bitters, pineapple juice and rum and stir thoroughly.
3. Pour in the soda water; stir gently to mix well.
4. Garnish with the cherry or lime wedges and serve as a... - 34.9154
Quick Hawaiian Pancakes
1) Drain juice from pineapple reserving for later use.
2) In a heavy saucepan, heat a mixture of juice and maple syrup.
3) Cook the pancakes according to package directions.
4) Cover the top of each pancake with pineapple... - 34.6873
Pineapple Carpaccio With A Fruit 'daiquiri' Sauce
Using a sharp knife, cut the pineapple into paper-thin slices and arrange them so they cover the base of four large plates.
In a liquidiser, blend together the bananas, strawberries (reserving 4 for decoration), yogurt, rum and honey until smooth.
Slice the 4... - 34.007
Pineapple And Cream Cheese Salad
Cut the fresh pineapple into rings, or drain canned pineapple.
Arrange on crisp lettuce.
Fill the centre of each pineapple ring with cream cheese and top with chopped walnuts.
Serve with sliced cucumber. - 32.6417
Pineapple And Cream Cheese
Beat cream cheese until smooth, beat in lemon juice and pineapple.
Spoon mixture into pastry cases, level tops.
Spoon slightly cooled glaze over, refrigerate before serving.
Glaze Blend arrowroot with pineapple juice in a saucepan, stir until mixture boils... - 31.484
1. Combine the frozen concentrate for the pineapple juice, lemon juice and 3 juice-cans of cold water in a large bottle; seal and shake until well blended. Refrigerate the mixture until serving time.
2. To serve, pour the juice mixture into a large pitche - 28.3235
Pineapple Slices With Coconut
1. Arrange pineapple slices in 2 dessert dishes; spoon some of liquid over them.
2. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon coconut. - 20.9188
Caribbean Pineapple Recipes By Category
Caribbean Pineapple Dish: