- » Caribbean Pepper
Caribbean Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean pepper recipes.
Squash N Peppers
In large saucepan, bring water, sugar, salt, oregano and basil to a boil.
Add squash and pepper; simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes and vinegar, continue simmering 2 to 3 minutes until squash is tender.
Drain and serve. - 37.8669
Squash And Pepper Kabobs
Place all vegetables in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour Italian dressing over vegetables.
Marinate at room temperature 30 to 60 minutes, turning bag occasionally to distribute marinade.
Drain vegetables, reserving dressing.
On four... - 32.9659
Squash And Pepper Saute
In a skillet over medium-high, stir-fry the vegetables in oil until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes.
Sprinkle with salad dressing mix; toss.
Stir in vinegar; mix well. - 29.6095
Squash With Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Mix celery, green pepper, onion, margarine, salt and ginger in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes.
2. Stir in squash. Cover tightly and microwave until vegetables are crisp-tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes.... - 27.0355
Crookneck Squash And Green Bell Pepper
1. Prepare squash for Summer Squash, cutting into 1/2-inch slices. Place squash and remaining ingredients in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 7 to 10 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until squash is crisp-tender. - 26.4516
You May Also Like!
Chicken In Caribbean Hot Pepper Sauce
When you get bored with the usual chicken recipes, you would definitely love to taste something hot and spicy. The chicken in Caribbean hot pepper sauce is one of those preparations, which is going to add some zing to your regular meals. Moreover, you spend... - 106.55
Classic Caribbean Hot Pepper Sauce
If you have never tasted this hot pepper sauce, you must try it at least for once. This classic Caribbean sauce will add the zing to any of your regular food. It is easy to prepare and you can store the sauce for some time. Watch the video to learn all the... - 116.679
Caribbean Pepper Pot
Heat oil in Dutch oven; add onions and garlic.
Cook until tender.
Add okra, red and green peppers, potatoes, yams and plantain.
Saute until lightly browned.
Add stock and coconut milk; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 to 3 hours or until soup... - 41.5215
Trim okra, and cut diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces.
Cut sweet peppers, green pepper, and onion into 1/2-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add okra; saute 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add... - 43.2616
Caribbean Zesty Barbecue Sauce
In saucepan, cook onion and peppers in butter until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 15 minutes or until flavors are blended; stir often. - 24.6269
Quick Caribbean Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and ground red pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil -over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add sweet potato and banana pepper.
Cook and stir for 5 to 6 minutes more or until chicken is no longer... - 41.4552
Hot Pepper Sauce
Wash the vegetables thoroughly and drain.
Remove the seeds, then chop the peppers.
Core and chop the tomatoes.
Combine the vegetables and 2 cups vinegar in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Boil until soft, then press through a fine sieve.
Tie the spices in... - 35.1182
1) Mix all the ingredient properly together. Using a food processor which has been fitted with a steel blade is the ideal way to chop and mix the ingredients.
2) Serve or use as preferred. - 32.011
Caribbean Turkey Burgers
Caribbean jerk seasoning a blend of red pepper, allspice, turmeric, onion and thyme is an easy way to spice up meat or poultry - 35.9044
Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
Stir in the rice.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
Drain the pineapple and place 1/2 cup of the juice in... - 42.7749
Cheesy Pepper Kebabs
1. Marinate the cheese cubes in the Citrus marinade for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Spread 1 slice of bread with the black olive paste, then sandwich with the other slice. Cut into 8 mini sandwiches. Thread cheese, sandwiches and pepper squares alternately onto... - 24.8415
Caribbean Pepper Recipes By Category
Caribbean Pepper Ingredient: