- » Caribbean Pear
Caribbean Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean pear recipes.
Dissolve gelatin in pear juice and water according to directions on package.
Add salt, paprika and lemon juice.
When slightly thickened, add celery.
Arrange pear halves in mold, then cover with gelatin mixture; chill until firm.
Garnish with ginger dressing - 35.9816
Spiced Pears Over Ice Cream
Toss pears with spices and brown sugar.
Place on one sheet of the foil.
Drizzle with butter.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 20 minutes. - 32.7967
Flaming Pears Caribbean
Toss the pear slices gently with the lime juice; set aside.
In a medium skillet heat the brown sugar and butter or margarine till melted; stir in half of the rum. Stir in pear slices. Cook till pears are heated through, gently stirring the pear slices once.... - 28.864
You May Also Like!
1) In a blender, process all ingredients except the ice cubes and tonic water for 1 minute at high speed until mixed well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with ice cubes and pour over the cocktail mixture to the halfway point.
3) Serve the... - 33.7727
Beef And Sweet Potato Stew
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beef, cover, and boil for 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently to break up any large clumps.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, thyme,... - 31.3121
1. In a large bowl, stir together the vermouth or orange juice, sugar and cinnamon.
2. With a large and sharp fruit knife, quarter the pineapple with the frond.
3. Slice the pineapple flesh from each quarter leave a thin shell of the skin.
4. Cut and... - 39.0819
Place peaches and pineapple chunks in 2 to 3-quart sterilized glass or glazed pottery container.
Add 2 cups sugar and the rum.
Cover container loosely.
Let stand at room temperature 2 weeks, stirring several times to dissolve sugar.
After 2 weeks, add pears,... - 39.1507
Melt butter in a 2-quart pan and cook onion and garlic over medium heat until limp.
Stir in oregano, bay, sage, tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, chili sauce, tomato sauce, crab, and shrimp; heat through.
Add water for thinner soup, if you... - 35.0918
Fruit Ice Cream
1) Place the milk can in refrigerator and chill for couple of hours.
1) Mash and strain the fruits to make about 1/4 pint of puree. If desired, blend in sugar as per taste.
2) Take out the milk can and empty it into a basin. Whip it,... - 35.3948
Swordfish With Lemon Relish
Prepare Lemon Peel Relish.
Bake in a 350° oven until lightly toasted (about 10 minutes).
Rinse fish, pat dry, and cut into 16 equal pieces, each about 1 inch square.
Then cut each piece in half horizontally so that pieces are about 1/4 inch... - 35.2764
Molasses Spiced Fruit
Drain syrup from fruits.
To syrup, add 1 teaspoon cloves and the cinnamon.
Stud fruit with remaining cloves.
Bring syrup to boil and boil until reduced to 2 cups.
Stir in molasses and vinegar.
Add fruit and heat gently.
Serve hot or cold with meat or... - 42.7364
Garden Greens With Swordfish
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and then brush with lemon juice.
2. In a bowl or a container combine Italian herb seasoning, garlic salt and pepper and rub mixture all over fish measuring the thickness of fish.
3. On the greased,... - 47.3558