- » Caribbean Kebab
Caribbean Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean kebab recipes.
You May Also Like!
Caribbean Chicken And Papaya Kebabs
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 8 hours.
Remove chicken from bowl, reserving marinade.
Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan.
Thread chicken and papaya alternately onto 2 (10-inch)... - 37.3806
Caribbean Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks and place in a bowl with the lime rind and juice, rum, sugar and cinnamon. Toss well, cover and leave to stand for 1 hour.
2. Save the juices and thread the chicken on to four wooden skewers, alternating with the... - 30.9818
Mix together the oil, thyme, marjoram, lemon juice, bay leaves and parsley.
Cut a cross in the root end of each onion to prevent the centers from falling out.
Cook the onions whole in water for 15 minutes.
Thread the fish squares on skewers alternately with... - 38.9988
Cheesy Pepper Kebabs
1. Marinate the cheese cubes in the Citrus marinade for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Spread 1 slice of bread with the black olive paste, then sandwich with the other slice. Cut into 8 mini sandwiches. Thread cheese, sandwiches and pepper squares alternately onto... - 24.2485
Spicy Fruit Kebabs
1) Make 4 thick slices of each orange and cut the slices into halves.
2) Cut the cored apples into 4 wedges.
3) Make 4 thick slices of each... - 41.8023
Green Tomato Kebabs
1) With a very sharp knife, skin the garlic and sprinkle salt all over it. With the back of a spoon, grind the garlic to a pulp.
2) Into the oil, mix the garlic pulp and allow it to stand for about 60 minutes.
3) First wash the green tomatoes and then... - 39.1652
Beef Okra And Potato Kebabs
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 5 minutes or until tender, drain. Cool.
2. Combine parsley, horseradish, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a... - 32.3783
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 46.9416
Jamaican Pork Kabobs
Wave 2 is fun with these versatile pork and corn kabobs. Spicy Jamaican hot sauce and mango chutney really make the flavors come out on the grill. - 36.3548
Strawberry And Kiwi Kebabs
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place strawberries and kiwis in bowl; add 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar, Caribbean Cream and lemon rind.
Toss and marinate 1 hour.
Alternate fruit on wooden skewers and place on ovenproof platter.
Beat egg whites until fairly... - 32.8512
Caribbean Kebab Recipes By Category