- » Caribbean Jerky
Caribbean Jerky Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean jerky recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean jerky recipes.
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
1. In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients up through the oil: process to a paste. Put the chicken in a bowl, pour the marinade over and coat the chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Light a grill. Remove the chicken pieces from the... - 29.7715
Roasted Jerk Chicken And Potatoes
Easy chicken recipes are great any time of the week. Our Roasted Jerk Chicken & Potatoes is seasoned with Caribbean spices that make the meat fall right off the bone. - 0
You May Also Like!
Jamaican Jerky Rub
1) In a food processor, put all the ingredients.
2) Process till the mixture forms a spreadable paste.
3) Serve or use as preferred. Store the leftover rub, if any, in an airtight container. The rub can be store for upto a month. - 32.7272
Jerk Chicken In Caribbean Style
It's Carnival time and you should try this Caribbean dish. Jerk is actually a style of cooking. The chicken is marinated in the sauce prepared by the chef. The chicken looks delicious. Do watch the video as the chef makes a yummy dish of chicken. - 95.3025
Jamaican Jerky Turkey Burgers With Papaya Mango Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, combine first 7 ingredients. Let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes.
2. Prepare grill to medium heat.
3. To prepare burgers, combine 1 cup onion and next 5 ingredients (through egg white), stirring well. Add turkey, and mix... - 34.5774
Grilled Spatchcock Chicken With Jerky Seasoning
Spatchcocked is really just a funny way of saying grilled butterflied chicken. Pair the chicken with an easy to make Jerk Seasoning paste, and you have a succulent chicken bursting with fruity Jamaican flavors. - 40.9395
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1) Take a blender bowl or food processor and place the spring onions, thyme, chillies. Spices, oil and sugar in it.
2) Process or blend until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Season with salt if required.
4) Take a shallow dish and mix the... - 44.5625
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients into a blender on high speed until completely liquefied.
2. Place chicken in a non-metallic bowl, cover with marinade. Refrigerate over night.
3. Grill chicken about 4 minutes on each side. - 35.3907
1. Rinse the chicken portions and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Place them in a shallow dish.
2. Place the spring onions (scallions), chillies, garlic, ginger, thyme, paprika, allspice, cinnamon, cloves, wine vinegar, soy sauce and pepper to taste... - 37.8669
1. In a food processor or blender, add onions, soy sauce, thyme, chile pepper, sesame oil, garlic, sugar, vinegar and allspice and pulse it about twelve times
2. Add half of it in a ziplock pouch and set aside the remaining as ti can be serve with... - 43.1394
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a non-metallic shallow dish, place the chicken portions.
3) In a food processor, place chiles, scallions, thyme, ginger root, garlic, paparika, dried thyme, cinnamon, clove, soy eauce, wine vignegar and pepper.
4)... - 45.3801
Caribbean Jerky Recipes By Category