- » Caribbean Hot Sauce
Caribbean Hot Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean hot sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean hot sauce recipes.
Chicken In Caribbean Hot Pepper Sauce
When you get bored with the usual chicken recipes, you would definitely love to taste something hot and spicy. The chicken in Caribbean hot pepper sauce is one of those preparations, which is going to add some zing to your regular meals. Moreover, you spend... - 106.55
Classic Caribbean Hot Pepper Sauce
If you have never tasted this hot pepper sauce, you must try it at least for once. This classic Caribbean sauce will add the zing to any of your regular food. It is easy to prepare and you can store the sauce for some time. Watch the video to learn all the... - 116.679
Hot Pepper Sauce
Wash the vegetables thoroughly and drain.
Remove the seeds, then chop the peppers.
Core and chop the tomatoes.
Combine the vegetables and 2 cups vinegar in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Boil until soft, then press through a fine sieve.
Tie the spices in... - 35.1182
Hot Wings With A Caribbean Twist
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a large bowl add in Jamaican jerk seasoning, onion powder, buffalo wing rub and garlic powder.
3. Followed by lime juice, zest and canola oil. Mix well all the ingredients.
4. Add in the chicken into bowl and... - 0
Caribbean Zesty Barbecue Sauce
In saucepan, cook onion and peppers in butter until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 15 minutes or until flavors are blended; stir often. - 24.6269
Peg Leg Chicken With Caribbean Bbq Rum Sauce
These Grilled Chicken legs basted with a Spice Rum sauce make for some good eating at the Pit. Watch the BBQ Pit Boys prepare and cook up this hot summer day favorite even Captain Morgan would be proud of. - 0
Caribbean Loin Of Pork In Black Sauce
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Brown on all sides in hot lard with 2 onions, sliced.
The meat must be thoroughly browned.
Pour off excess fat.
Sprinkle meat with vinegar.
Add olives, capers, raisins, sugar, and water.
Bring to boil; lower... - 45.758
Caribbean Spiced Shrimp Kabobs
Marinate the skewered shrimp in the above mixture for about 30 minutes and then grill for a couple of minutes on each side.
This recipes was contributed by All Spice Cafe. To learn more about them or to purchase their great products visit,... - 19.4499
Quick Caribbean Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and ground red pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil -over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add sweet potato and banana pepper.
Cook and stir for 5 to 6 minutes more or until chicken is no longer... - 41.4552
In 2-cup glass measure combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and cloves; mix well.
Stir in orange juice, honey, and rum.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes till thickened and bubbly, stirring after each minute.
Place ham slice in 12 x 7 1/2 x... - 38.9187
Caribbean Style Steak
The carribean style beef steak is a marinated beef steak recipe cooked over medium coals. Prepared with jamaican hot sauce with brown sugar and lime juice, the caribbean style steak can be seved with hot cooked rice or vegetables. - 31.4659
Zesty Caribbean Chicken Breast
Combine Crisco® Oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, paprika, honey, garlic salt, ginger, oregano and hot pepper sauce in shallow baking dish.
Turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Heat broiler or... - 38.8764
Chicken breast is coated in a delicately spiced, and slightly sweet breading, then baked with grapefruit juice and nectarine - 38.1413
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the cornstarch and black pepper. Lightly dredge the chicken breasts in the seasoned cornstarch.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the chicken and brown all... - 41.1822
Caribbean Fish Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine the onions with sweet pepper, tomatoes, hot red pepper sauce, herbs, stock, and white wine.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil over moderate heat.
3. Stir in the potatoes.
4. Simmer the mixture, partially covered, for about 15... - 48.464
Caribbean Salt Cod Fritters
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, on a tour of the beautiful Caribbean Islands as she makes one of her favorite island seafood recipes - salt cod fritters using pacific salt cod. These delicious morsels are also known as "acara" and "stamp 'n go". You... - 99.6464
Combine pineapple juice concentrate, lime juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, molasses and ground red pepper in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag until sugar is dissolved.
Add chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 6... - 43.0743
Layered Caribbean Salad
Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir well with a whisk.
Reserve 2 tablespoons dressing, and set aside.
Add mango, corn, onion, and beans to bowl; toss gently to coat.
Place 2 cups lettuce on each of 2 plates; top each serving with 1/2 cup... - 36.4961
Caribbean Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450Â°.
Fold each sheet of foil over to make a square of double thickness.
Brush a little oil on the center portion of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Place half of the fish on each square.
Top with the... - 44.1699
Caribbean Lime Chicken
Using a swivel bladed vegetable peeler, remove the peel from half of the lime and set aside.
Juice the lime into a shallow glass bowl.
Add the lime peel to the lime juice, along with the rum, garlic, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Add the chicken, tossing to... - 42.0445
Elba's Sancocho-caribbean Soup
1. In pot heat water, add in onion, tomatoes, peppers and salt. Boil for few minutes.
2. Add in meat pieces, stir and bring to boil. Turn the heat to medium high. Simmer for 90 minutes.
3. Add root vegetables to the pot – squash, yautia blanca,... - 101.583
Imperial Crab Caribbean
In a bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, peanuts, pimiento and seasonings.
Add to crabmeat; mix lightly.
In a 12 x 7-1/2 x 2-inch lightly buttered microwave dish, place pineapple slices that have been coated on both sides with cornflakes crumbs.
Place 1/3... - 39.1667
Caribbean Cocoa Tea
All of you tea-lovers, here is a nice alternative, which you are surely going to appreciate. Caribbean cocoa tea is not made with tea, but with cocoa stick. However, it is very much comforting and energizing. You would fall for the delicate flavor of cocoa.... - 109.692
Caribbean Eggplant And Black Bean Soup
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the green pepper, celery, garlic, and carrots. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Stir in the cumin, allspice, oregano, and salt and cook... - 30.548
Caribbean Chicken With Limes
Place chicken in shallow glass or plastic dish; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
Pour lime juice over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour.
Heat oil in Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about... - 44.8723
Grilled Caribbean Beef Kabobs
Trim steak; cut meat into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
Marinade: In non metallic bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, honey, hot pepper, gingerroot, soy sauce, allspice, cinnamon and cloves; add beef cubes, stirring to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8... - 35.4872
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 44.6332
1. In a large wok or skillet, heat the oil over high heat.
2. When hot, add the pork cubes and sautÃ© them until evenly browned, about 8 minutes.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sautÃ© with the pork for another 5 minutes or until onion is... - 44.4119
Caribbean Baked Crab
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Break crab into chunks and divide evenly among 6 individual baking dishes or ramekins.
Sprinkle with bacon.
Place dishes in large shallow baking pan and warm 4 to 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine next 7 ingredients in small bowl and mix... - 38.1917
Caribbean Chicken With Rice And Peas
Season chicken lightly with salt, pepper and thyme; let stand for 30 minutes.
In skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; brown chicken lightly.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Drain off all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) fat from pan.
Add onion, garlic, gingerroot (if... - 43.9493
Caribbean Sweet And Sour Chicken
1) In a bowl mix the flour, salt, and pepper.
2) Coat the chicken evenly.
3) In the 10" skillet, brown the chicken 1/2 at a time in hot oil.
4) Put back all the chicken to skillet .
5) In a bowl, mix the ginger, un-drained pineapple,and barbecue... - 43.4735
Scrumptious Caribbean Mutton Curry
This Caribbean-inspired, spicy dish of mutton curry is something that you won't find easily in any multi-star establishment. One whiff of this zesty mutton curry and you will know how irresistible the dish is. Anna shares a simple recipe of this wonderful... - 90.8447
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Mix the sliced jalapeno pepper into the sour cream.
Cut open the potatoes horizontally and run a fork over the insides to create a rough surface.
Make a little well in each half by spooning out some potato.
Spoon a tablespoon of the salsa or taco sauce into... - 33.0963
Hot Pepper Corn Pudding
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk and cornmeal; stir until well blended. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking. Stir in butter. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In... - 31.7914
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 47.4414
Ocean Fresh Mackerel With Green Bananas In Spicy Sauce
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way by... - 119.516
Calypso Barbecue Sauce
Top off your favorite food bites with this scrumptious Calypso Barbecue Sauce. - 45.9868
Barbados Barbecue Sauce
1.Mix molasses with mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and ketchup.
2.Blend all the ingrediens well until smooth.
3.Serve with meat. - 30.4249
Shrimp And Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
5. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 2 to 4... - 46.0249
Mussels With Mustard Sauce
I like this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. - 36.8099
Lemon Garlic Cream Sauce
Pour wine and water into a small bowl.
Crumble bouillon cube into mixture; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form; set aside.
In a small pan, melt butter over low heat.
Add garlic and cook until softened but not browned.
With a... - 39.4987
Pork Medallions In Spiced Tomato Sauce Over Noodles
Sprinkle both sides of the pork slices with the oregano and pepper.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Then add the pork to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
Turn the slices over and cook for 2 to 4 minutes more or until the... - 40.2659
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Wash chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
3) Apply jerk sauce all over the pieces, using rubber gloves to protect your skin from the hot chili.
4) Keep the pieces covered in... - 35.0265
Curacao Style Snapper
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, celebrates the beautiful island of Curacao with her luscious Curacao Style Snapper! Delicious, simple and perfect for a mid-week meal or a special occasion. Bon bini (welcome to) Curacao! - 88.7793
Tangy Blue Cheese Sauce
Put ingredients in blender; blend till onion is finely chopped.
Heat through but do not boil.
Serve over vegetables. - 29.355
Tortuga Rum's Curry Chicken
To find other tasty caribbean-inspired recipes like this, visit www.tortugarumcakes.com where you can purchase the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. - 36.295
Pork And Vegetable In Creamy Tomato Sauce
Do you find everyday cooking is boring and tiring - don’t worry! Here is some easy recipe with pork and vegetables which can be cooked without any hassle. Let it cook, while you watch your favorite TV soap and after an hour or so, when it is ready, you... - 107.313
Red Snapper With Tomato Sauce And Olives
Remove stems, seeds and membranes from chilies; cut chilies lengthwise into thin strips.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until onion is tender.
Add chilies, tomato sauce, lime juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar, cinnamon, cloves and 1/8... - 43.3027
Lemon Cream Sauce
Combine lemon juice, eggs, and sugar in top of double boiler; cook over hot (not boiling) water until thick, stirring constantly.
When spoon leaves a path in the sauce, remove from heat; add butter. - 24.5858
Herbed Chicken In Lemon Cream Sauce
Dredge the chicken in the flour.
In a large skillet heat the butter over medium heat and saute the chicken, turning once, until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the pan and keep it warm.
Pour the cream into the hot skillet and... - 43.3479
Grilled Beef Patties With Savory Sauce
Combine ground beef, seasonings and 1/2 cup water; form in patties.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; simmer for 5 minutes.
Broil patties over hot coals, 3 inches from source of heat, for 5 min- utes; turn.
Spread sauce over patties; broil for 5 min-... - 36.2431
Scampi In Butter Sauce
1.In a small saucepan, melt the butter by placing pan over medium heat.
2.Add in the garlic and let butter brown.
3.In a separate bowl, combine together flour, parsley, clam juice and blend until smooth.
4.Transfer flour mixture into garlic butter and... - 45.2295
Sauce For Cioppino Stew
Saute onion and green pepper in olive oil until just soft.
Add all the rest of the ingredients and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove bouquet and taste for seasonings.
In a large casserole or kettle with a cover arrange in layers all the fish except the... - 42.4319
Cinnamon Scented Roast Duck Salad In Egg Flour Wrappers
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Trim excess fat from duck in neck area and near tail.
Place duck on a rack in a heavy roasting pan.
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Crush remaining portion of stalks; cut in 3-inch pieces.
In a wok or a large... - 42.5404
Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
1. In a preserving pan or your largest saucepan, mix together all the ingredients well. Bring to a gentle simmer, then cook for 1 hr, stirring occasionally, until the chutney is thick and the beetroot tender.
2. While the chutney is cooking, prepare your jars... - 35.1515
Fired Up Buffalo Wings
1. In scalable plastic bag combine drumettes, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon paprika, and cayenne. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Refrigerate and marinate at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. Remove drumettes from marinade... - 32.7505
Dungeness Crab Dijon
1) In a skillet, melt butter and saute the crabmeat for 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Transfer the crab from the skillet to a hot case.
3) To the same skillet, add in garlic, shallots and mushrooms and saute for a minute or till tender,
4) Pour in wine to... - 46.9172
Mango Rum Pepper Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl with a cover & stir well. Refrigerate for several hours to let flavors blend. Will keep covered for 3-4 days.
If you like this recipe and want to see more just like it, or to purchase a bottle of Tortuga Rum or their... - 30.4499
Remove husks and silks from corn.
Coat 3 large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray.
Wrap each ear in a piece of foil.
Twist foil at each end.
Bake at 500° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Cut corn from cob, and place... - 41.5536
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.7162
Curacao Strawberry Crepes
The Curacao Strawberry Crepes is an exquisite and easy to prepare dessert that will come into handy when you have to whip together an impressive finishing touch for your spread. Trust me, you will love Curacao Strawberry Crepes recipe. According to my... - 46.1418
Melt butter in large saucepan.
Blend in flour, salt, Worcestershire sauce, curry and hot pepper sauce.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Blend mixture into slightly beaten egg... - 43.4886
1. Take a mixing bowl, add tuna, cream cheese, horseradish, lemon juice and hot sauce and mix thoroughly. Form ½ inch the balls.
2. Roll on parsley and allow to chill till served.
3. Serve cold. - 32.2572
Haitian Chocolate Rum Sauce
Combine coffee extract and chocolates in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
Heat rum, ignite it, and when the flames subside, stir into the chocolate mixture.
Serve hot over cake. - 21.7241
1. In a medium heavy saucepan, combine the ingredients and give a good stir.
2. Place the pan on a low flame and heat until hot.
3. Stir the mixture often.
4. Pour the Tuna Dunk into a fondue pot, a chafing dish or warmed dip bowl.
5. Serve... - 33.1274
Marinated Grilled Tuna
1. Take a bowl and mix sherry, olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic and pepper well to prepare the marinade.
2. Take a 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish and arrange tuna steaks as a single layer and pour the marinade.
3. Cover, keep in... - 40.7087
Pot Roast Caribe
1. Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander
2. and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir well and keep aside.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil.
4. When hot but not smoking, sear the roast on... - 45.5897
Roasted Jerk Chicken And Potatoes
Easy chicken recipes are great any time of the week. Our Roasted Jerk Chicken & Potatoes is seasoned with Caribbean spices that make the meat fall right off the bone. - 0
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion, spring onions and garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add the chilli, turmeric and thyme and stir over a low heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. Stir in the okra, then add the callaloo or spinach... - 34.8464
Haitian Coconut Chicken
1. Dredge the chicken in a mixture ofsalt, pepper and two teaspoons of paprika
2. In a heavy skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken on either side and add to a warm platter
3. Saute onions, pepper, tomatoes, curry, saffron and the rest fo the paprika... - 42.6918
1. Cook the lobster as for boiled live lobster. Cool, clean and remove the meat from the shell.
2. In a skillet heat the oil and the sliced lobster meat and garlic and cook briefly. Add the rum, broth and vegetables and simmer, uncovered, five minutes. Season... - 33.8521
1. Saute onion in half of the butter.
2. Add apple, pineapple, raisins, half the curry powder and Tabasco.
3. Simmer a few minutes.
4. Add 1/2 cup wine and simmer to reduce.
5. Add flour blended with a little cold milk; stir, and cook until thickened.
6. Heat... - 45.467
Jerk Pork Ribs
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Rub the ribs with the jerk sauce. Use rubber gloves if hot chilies are there in the sauce.
3) Cover and keep the ribs marinated for a whole night in the refrigerator.
4) On the following... - 31.1056
Fry bacon in a skillet.
Add onion and cook until onion is tender.
Remove bacon and onion from skillet with a slotted spoon and put in a 6 quart kettle.
Add tomatoes with liquid, tomato juice, corn with liquid and potatoes.
Cover and cook until potatoes are... - 44.4833
Haitian Rice With Red Beans
If you prefer having rice cooked with another ingredient, you are going to love Red Bean Haitan Rice! Try this side dish from Haiti which can be combined with egg, meat or poultry. You are definitely going to love it. - 109.469
Southwest Bean Burgers With Lime Cream
To make the burgers: Place the peppers in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let soak for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Drain, pat dry, and remove and discard the stems and seeds.
Chop the flesh.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Add... - 48.9561
Roast Duck A La Phil
1) Preheat oven to 400° F before roasting.
2) Quarter duckling and rub it with garlic salt and pepper.
3) For the Orange Sauce, cook all ingredients for the sauce over low heat until sugar dissolves.
4) Stir cook for about 5 minutes... - 42.9083
Rudy's Rib Eye Steaks
1) Soak hickory chips in water, 30 minutes prior to grilling.
2) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
3) Drizzle seasoned pepper on top of the steaks.
4) Press 1 minced garlic clove into the meat surface of each... - 39.0009
Red Snapper & Coconut Loaf
1. Finely chop the fish and mix with the tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, and fresh chile.
2. Stir in the bread crumbs, coconut liquid, and seasoning. If using fresh coconut, use a hammer and the tip of a sturdy knife to poke out the "eyes" in the top and pour... - 38.0362
Tuna And Eggplant Kabobs
1. In a glass or ceramic bowl, combine the marinade ingredients and stir well.
2. Add tuna cubes to the marinade and mix well to coat
3. Let marinate for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally to keep the fish coated with the marinade.
4. Soak... - 44.0152
Tofu Tuna Puffs
In a colander, drain tofu as much as possible (about 1/2 hour).
Press through a fine wire strainer and into a bowl, or thoroughly mash with a fork.
Discard any liquid.
Drain and flake tuna and add to tofu stirring until well blended.
In another bowl beat... - 45.9421
Guinea Hen With Juniper Berries
Melt the butter in a large frying pan over low heat.
Add the guinea hens and cook them gently, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes.
Add the orange rind, juniper berries and seasoning and continue frying gently for another 15 minutes until the birds are... - 36.4002
Tempting Tuna Cakes
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Spread crumbs on plate and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the flaked tuna with remaining ingredients except the oil and breadcrumbs.
4. Mix lightly but... - 43.6801
Oriental Style Red Snapper Stir Fry
1. In a large bowl, stir together ginger, soy sauce, pineapple juice, garlic, sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes. Add fish and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally.
2. Peel and core pineapple, then cut crosswise into thin slices. Arrange slices on... - 32.7175
Spicy Mackerel With Green Banana
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way .... - 127.216
Orange Flavored Tuna
Place the butter, vermouth, orange juice and zest, garlic, steak sauce, Cajun-Creole Rub, and hot pepper sauce in a saucepan and heat until butter melts, mixture boils and ingredients are well blended, stirring frequently.
Brush the tuna steaks with some of... - 31.2544
Shrimp And Crab Salad Rolls
Combine green onions, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, and hot sauce in a large bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp and crabmeat, stirring to combine.
Line each hoagie roll with 1 lettuce leaf.
Spoon 2/3 cup shrimp mixture into each bun - 35.8502
Backyard Grilled Tuna Steaks
1) In a 2-inch deep dish, arrange the tuna steaks.
2) In a bowl, add Italian dressing, soy sauce and lemon juice.
3) Pour the dressing over the tuna steaks. Cover the dish and keep it in the fridge to marinate for about 1 hour. Turn the steaks... - 33.3157
Broiled Lamb Cantonese Style
Cut lamb into pieces 1/4 inch thick, 2 inches long and 1 inch wide.
Combine garlic, soy sauce and honey.
Marinate lamb in mixture for 30 minutes, turning frequently.
Remove meat from marinade and place under very hot broiler for about 5 minutes,... - 24.0999
Broiled Fish Steaks With Peperonata
Peperonata Sauce: Broil red peppers 1 in (2.5 cm) from hot broiler 10 to 15 minutes, turning frequently, until skins are charred and blistered.
Immediately place peppers in a sturdy plastic or brown paper bag; seal top. Set aside 10 minutes to steam.
Remove... - 36.1847
Sofrito Wax Beans
(1) Place a large skillet over a medium flame.
(2) When hot, add bacon and fry for 2-3 minutes
(3) Add lard and allow to melt.
(4) Tip in the onion, garlic, green and red peppers and saute in the fat for 7-8 minutes until onion is soft and lightly... - 44.1141
1) Preheat oven hot to 325 degrees.
2) With a knife remove extra fat from body and neck cavities of duck.
3) Rub the inside with salt.
4) In a saucepan mix onion, celery flakes, sugar, cinnamon, aniseed, 1/3 cup soy sauce and 1 cup water... - 46.7085
Jerk Chicken Wings
Enjoy this Caribbean delight of jerk chicken wings prepared with the jerk seasoning. The jerk seasoning is a combination of cinnamon, all spice and other ingredients that go to add to the taste of your chicken. At Food buddies our endeavor is get you the best... - 96.6546