- » Caribbean Holiday
Caribbean Holiday Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean holiday recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean holiday recipes.
Holiday Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube mould and line with brown paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, place together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Stir 1 cup of flour to... - 46.3917
Caribbean Holiday Shrimp
Skewer these spicy marinated shrimp with toothpicks to create a yummy appetizer. Toss them with greens to make a special salad - 34.3106
Holiday Hot Buttered Rum
Into each of 4 mugs, combine 2/3 cup cider, 1 cinnamon stick and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Heat at high3 1/2 to 4 minutes. - 30.4603
Pour the gin, vermouth, grapefruit juice and bitters into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes.
Garnish with orange slice and maraschino cherry. - 24.2551
You May Also Like!
Curious Caribbean Punch
1. In a punch bowl, mix together pineapple juice, lemonade, orange juice, cranberry juice and apple juice.
2. Add ice cubes and mix. Add lemon slices to float as garnish.
3. Serve chilled in glasses. - 35.364
1. Over steady flame, melt the butter and place in the peeled bananas.
2. Whilst slightly shaking the pan, turn the bananas, add the sugar, continue to heat until caramelization starts.
3. Add the fruit juice, continuing to apply the heat so that the liquid... - 34.7847
Caribbean Yam Bake
1. In a large bowl, mix mashed yams with eggs, brown sugar, margarine, rum (if used), nutmeg, lime zest and juice until thoroughly mixed.
2. Fold in diced bananas and turn into shallow greased 5-cup baking dish.
3. Let it bake in 375°F oven 40 minutes. - 34.0173
1. To prepare the chicken gently loosen skin to form a pocket for stuffing.
2. In frying pan, melt butter over low heat and sautÃ© walnuts for about 2 minutes such that golden.
3. Add breadcrumbs, saute 2 minutes more and remove from heat.
4. In... - 40.1221
Caribbean Fudge Pie
In large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In top of double boiler, melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water and add to creamed mixture with coffee and rum flavoring.
Stir in flour and the 1 cup... - 43.0819
Caribbean Jerk Pork
1.Cut away visible fat from pork.
2.Take a flat glass pan and place pork in it.
3.In a small bowl, combine, pepper, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, cilantro, corainder and nutmeg.
4. Mix well to form a thick paste.
5. Smear the pork with... - 44.2423
Caribbean Turkey Burgers
Caribbean jerk seasoning a blend of red pepper, allspice, turmeric, onion and thyme is an easy way to spice up meat or poultry - 35.8247
Chicken breast is coated in a delicately spiced, and slightly sweet breading, then baked with grapefruit juice and nectarine - 38.0826
Caribbean Fruity Salsa
This is a delicious salsa that's perfect with tortilla chips, or served with granola and yogurt for a healthy breakfast. - 34.6408
Caribbean Jerk Pork Chops
Caribbean-style pork chops marinated overnight in a lemon juice and oil marinade with a variety of spices. Use more cayenne pepper to make it really hot - 39.4639
Caribbean Holiday Recipes By Category
Caribbean Holiday Occasion: