- » Caribbean Holiday
Caribbean Holiday Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean holiday recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean holiday recipes.
How many of you still miss your first bite on a crispy coconut flan? This video briefs the process of preparing the coconut flan, from which you can get some idea. - 79.8877
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Grease a 9-inch round nonstick cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Dust the greased pan by sprinkling 2 teaspoons flour; tilting pan to coat all sides with flour.
4. Turn over the pan to remove excess... - 50.685
Martinique Green Beans
1. In a large pan, bring water to boil.
2. Add the beans and cook for 3-5 minutes until just crisp-tender.
3. Drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Drain again and keep aside.
5. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
6. Stir in... - 50.1961
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Grease a 8-inch round cake tin. Line it with a greased mon-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter and sugar. Beat to get a light and fluffy mixture. Add in the eggs, one by one. Next, add in... - 49.2408
Carne Relleno With Fried Plantains
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a flat work surface, place the beef and spread the top side with garlic paste.
3. Season the beef with salt, pepper, and oregano.
4. Add layers of the ham, onion, carrot, chile, and bell pepper;... - 48.7561
Holiday Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube mould and line with brown paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, place together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Stir 1 cup of flour to... - 48.3832
Potato Cake Stacks With Tuna
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining sour cream, cheese and tuna. Season the mix with black pepper according to taste. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another medium bowl to combine potatoes, chives, flour, yogurt and egg.... - 48.3338
1. Start the grill at a low temperature and place a 1liter/2 pint pudding dish to warm.
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid. Transfer the pineapple bits to a bowl and measure the liquid making 150 ml. If less, add water. Keep aside... - 48.3181
Pineapple And Ginger Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease an 8-inch sandwich tin or layer cake pan. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Spread evenly in... - 48.2124
Coconut Cream Pie
In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and 1/2 cup cold water; gradually add to crumb mix-ture, tossing with a fork until a ball forms.
Cover and refrigerate for 1... - 47.8522
Western Caribe Omelet
1) In a medium-size skillet, over medium heat, sauté bacon until fat is rendered and the bacon is cooked but not fully crisp.
2) Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain it on a paper towel.
3) In the rendered bacon fat, sauté bell pepper and... - 47.702
Char Cooked Pineapple With Ginger And Brown Sugar Butter
1. Peel and cut the fresh pineapple into thick slices.
2. Make the ginger-flavored butter, by combining the ingredients in small saucepan.
3. Place on a low heat and melt the butter, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Transfer the... - 47.696
Baked Shrimp And Crab Combo
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a saucepan, combine cream of celery soup, milk, eggs, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
3) Stir the mixture until cheese melts and then stir in mushroom, crab, and shrimp.
4) Take large baking shells and... - 47.459
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 47.4414
Nicoise Salad With Grilled Tuna
1.In a saucepan, mix together potatoes , water to cover by 2-3 inches and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Bring water to a boil, and cook for 20 minutes over medium-low heat.
3.Drain and wash in cold running water.
4.Peel and cut into 1/2-inch (12-mm) cubes.... - 46.7856
1. Melt butter. Stir in flour.
2. Add salt, pepper, mustard and sugar.
3. Stir in the milk and bring to boil stirring carefully.
4. Cool slightly.
5. Beat egg yolks. Add sauce gradually, stirring well.
6. Return to fire and cook slowly till sauce thickens.
7.... - 46.6824
Pineapple Pecan Upside Down Cake
1. In a 10 inches cast iron skillet melt butter.
2. Sprinkle the butter with brownsugar very evenly.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Drain the pineapple and reserve 1/3 of its juice. Keep the juice aside.
4. Arrange the slices in a single... - 45.9678
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.7162
The Grenada Punch
1. In a cocktail shaker, pour the fruit juices and sugar.
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture.
3. Blend the grenadine, rum and fresh fruit; stir thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with cracked ice.
6. Pour the... - 45.3194
Tuna Caper And Spring Onion Fishcakes
1. Boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
2. Drain in a colander and allow it to dry in its steam.
3. Transfer into a mixing bowl and mash with seasoning and half the butter, while hot.
4. Allow to cool.
5. To the potato mash,... - 45.2559
Scampi In Butter Sauce
1.In a small saucepan, melt the butter by placing pan over medium heat.
2.Add in the garlic and let butter brown.
3.In a separate bowl, combine together flour, parsley, clam juice and blend until smooth.
4.Transfer flour mixture into garlic butter and... - 45.2295
Corn 'n Crab Cokes
1. Prepare two cookie sheets. Prepare one by lining it with waxed paper and the other by spraying it with a cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 4500F
3. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, corn, onions, taco seasoning mix and crab... - 45.1895
Caribbean Jerk Pork
1.Cut away visible fat from pork.
2.Take a flat glass pan and place pork in it.
3.In a small bowl, combine, pepper, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, cilantro, corainder and nutmeg.
4. Mix well to form a thick paste.
5. Smear the pork with... - 45.1482
Hot Buttered Rum
1) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, butter with spices and salt.
MAKING ... - 44.9394
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Layer the yams alternately with lemon and orange slices.
4. To make the sauce, in a small saucepan, melt butter on a low flame.
5. Add sugar,... - 44.9389
1) Mix together orange and pineapple juices with white rum, grenadine, and bitters.
2) Take a tall glass, fill it with ice cubes and then pour over the white rum mixture.
3) Top it with dark rum.
4) Serve the drink at once after garnishing... - 44.8408
Maryland Crab Bake
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine celery, green pepper, onion and 3 tablespoons butter.
Heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in mayonnaise, eggs, crab, Worcestershire, pepper and... - 44.5555
1) Cut pienapple lengthwise into half.
2) With a small knife, take out the flesh and cut into cubes.
3) Discard the pineapple... - 44.5281
Caribbean Fudge Pie
In large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In top of double boiler, melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water and add to creamed mixture with coffee and rum flavoring.
Stir in flour and the 1 cup... - 44.5082
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 44.3966
Do not clean the fish.
Wrap the tuna in dampened banana leaves or wet gunny sacks.
Place in a pit of hot stones, cover with ashes a foot deep, then place a layer of earth 6 inches deep over the ashes.
After about 6 hours, build a fire of oak charcoal on top... - 44.2903
1. Place the fruit juices and syrup into a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake the bitters over the mixture.
3. Add the grenadine, rum and fruits; stir thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with cracked ice and pour the... - 44.1859
Fish And Potato Pie
1. Boil fish. Remove skin and bones and flake.
2. Boil and mash potatoes. Add the milk and half the butter.
3. Slice tomatoes and mince onion.
4. Grease a pie dish, put in a layer of fish, then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with onion, pepper and salt.... - 44.008
Jamaican Rum Sauce
1.In a saucepan melt the butter or margarine .
2.Add in flour all at once and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
3.Remove from heat and add in
boiling water stirring with a wire whisk.
4. Add in fructose and cinnamon to the pan.
5.Return the... - 43.9685
Cajun Rubbed Red Snapper
1.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat it for 5 minutes.
2.Take a small plastic bag and combine together cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder.
3. Shake the packet well to mix
4. Take a plateand pour contents of... - 43.9097
Orange Rum Yum Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Prepare cake mix according to package direction adding lemon and orange rind.
3) Take a 10-inch fluted tube pan, grease it, lightly flour, spread the mixture, and bake for 1-1/4 hour.
4) Let it cool for... - 43.7753
Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
1. To make pineapple salsa in a small bowl by mix together cilantro, ginger 1/8 teaspoon of the salt, tomato, pineapple, onion, chiles and lemon juice and set aside.
2. In frying pan, melt butter over medium heat and sautÃ© chicken sprinkled with... - 43.7706
Festive Rum Cake
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of generously greased 10 to 12-cup Bundt dish.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and rum; beat at medium speed 4 minutes, pour batter evenly over nuts.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power... - 43.7662
1. In a cocktail shaker, pour the fruit juices and the bitters.
2. Add the grenadine, rums and fresh fruits; stir thoroughly.
3. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
4. Fill a lowball glass with cracked ice.
5. Pour the punch and the fruit over the... - 43.5581
Here is an easy and healthy mixed-seafood salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this seafood salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this... - 43.4875
Greek Chocolate Mousse Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Mix together the eggs and vanilla essence in a small bowl, then add to the dry ingredients and mix to a... - 43.477
Grenadian Spice Cake
This recipe hails from Grenada-and would be a grand finishing touch to your favorite Caribbean or spicy meal. Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve with fresh fruits of the season. - 43.0237
1. In a small bowl, add gelatin to cold water and allow it to soften.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a... - 42.691
Rum Cream Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soak the gelatin in cold water and allow it to soften.
3. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. In a mixing... - 42.6768
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.4114
1. Blend the lime juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture.
3. Add the creme de cacao, rum and add the fresh fruit; stir thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
5. Fill a lowball glass with cracked ice... - 42.3849
Spiced Orange Flowers
Cream butter and sugar and add rind, egg, and juice, beating until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
Chill if necessary to make stiff enough to roll.
Then roll to 1/8 inch thickness and cut with 2-inch diamond-shape cutter.
Put on... - 42.3628
Sweet Potatoes And Banana Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook potatoes until tender but still firm.
3. Let them cool down until they are easy to handle.
4. Peel and slice potatoes into 1/4 inch pieces.
5. In a... - 42.1223
Candied Yams In Orange Cups
1. With a sharp knife, slice off 1/2 inch off the top of each orange.
2. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the pulp of each orange reserving for another use like making juice.
3. Clean out the piths and fibers from the orange shells. Keep aside.
4.... - 41.9573
Island Fruit In Cups
1) Take orange juice, honey and ginger in a bowl and mix them. Set aside.
2) Take the strawberries, kiwifruit and banana in a bowl. Toss them properly.
3) Spoon the prepared honey mixture over the fruit mixture. Toss them well.
4) Spoon the... - 41.8191
In 2-quart casserole, combine garlic and butter.
Set Power Select at HIGH; heat for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Add parsley and salt.
Stir in shrimp, coating each with butter sauce.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 5 to 6... - 41.4601
Coconut Cream Icecream
1.In a beavy saucepan, combine, coconut milk, sugar, milk, cream, vanilla extract and cook over medium heat.
2.Make sure that the sugar dissolves completely, prior to removing from heat. This would take about 10 minutes.
3.In a bowl, whisk the egg... - 41.0755
Orange Pressed Tuna
1.Coat grill with cooking spray.
2. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.Take the orange and peel it.Make slices of 1/4 inch thickness.
4.Put the tuna in the grill and season with parsleu, pepper and salt.
5.Place the orange slices over the tuna to cover... - 41.0047
Rum Flambeed Pineapple Parcels
1. Slice the pineapple thinly into 8 even slices and using a small pastry cutter carefully remove the cores to make rings.
2. Take doubled aluminium foil and cut out 4 aluminium foil squares each large enough to hold 2 pineapple rings.
3. In a small... - 40.3626
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and water and mix to form a soft dough.... - 40.3304
1. To prepare the chicken gently loosen skin to form a pocket for stuffing.
2. In frying pan, melt butter over low heat and sautÃ© walnuts for about 2 minutes such that golden.
3. Add breadcrumbs, saute 2 minutes more and remove from heat.
4. In... - 40.206
Baked Fish Souffle
1. Melt butter in a pan, add flour evenly and cook.
2. Add warm milk gradually to form a smooth consistency. Cook to form a medium consistency sauce.
3. Remove from fire and cool.
4. Clean and boil fish.
5. Flake fish and remove skin and bones.
6. Rub fish... - 40.1778
Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Add broth, celery, cream, wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt & pepper to a soup kettle. Bring to a boil.
2. Add broccoli (make sure that broccoli is cut into bite sized pieces), then lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until broccoli is beginning... - 40.1141
Plain Baked Custard
Set your oven at 325°F.
Put the milk in a heavy saucepan and place over low heat.
In a bowl mix together the eggs, yolks, sugar, salt, and vanilla, if you are using it.
Mix well but don't beat.
When tiny bubbles appear around the edge of the milk pan, pour... - 39.8565
Pork With Shrimp
1. Take a skillet; add oil and brown chops in it.
2. Stir in condensed tomato soup, shrimp, water, chutney, green pepper, lemon juice and ground coriander.
3. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until shrimp and pork are cooked.
4. Serve this... - 39.6029
This is a tasty Caribbean dish using chicken, curry and rice all cooked together. It is an easy, one-pot meal sure to please the entire family - 39.5261
Pineapple Yam Bake
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Farhenheit.
2. In a heavy bottom pan or casserole, bring water to boil and add yams. Allow yam to cook for 25-30 minutes till soft and tender.
3. Drain excess water and mash the yam into a smooth... - 39.3796
Caribbean Jerk Pork Chops
Caribbean-style pork chops marinated overnight in a lemon juice and oil marinade with a variety of spices. Use more cayenne pepper to make it really hot - 39.3415
1. In a cup, blend cornflour with 2 or 3 tablespoons of the cold milk
2. In a medium saucepan, heat milk over a medium flame.
3. When the milk reaches scalding point, pour the cornflour mixture and stir to blend in.
4. Reduce the heat... - 39.341
Beef Stew Using Onion Stew Mix
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine beef, 1 1/2 cups water, soup mix, bay leaf and carrot.
Heat, covered, 7 to 8 minutes.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 55 to 60 minutes or until beef and carrots are tender, stirring... - 39.1994
Sweet Potato Pecan Balls
1 Place sweet potatoes in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Add water; cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes on HIGH, or until tender. Drain; mash to give 2 cups. Stir in seasonings. Shape mixture into 10 (2-inch) balls. Dip each into beaten egg;... - 39.1056
Brown Bread Ice Cream
1. In the oven dry the bread crumbs until they are lightly browned and crisp.
2. In a bowl or a container beat the cream until stiff, adding 3/4 cup sugar gradually and beat in the vanilla extract.
3. Simmer the remaining sugar and water together for 2... - 38.621
My younger sister Galy loves this unique coconut shrimp recipe. Actually, she is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays, she generally cook this coconut shrimp. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this coconut... - 38.4065
Spiced Date And Walnut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 2 lb (900 g) loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Sift together the flour and spice, adding back any bran from the sieve. Stir in the dates and walnuts.
3. Mix the oil, sugar and milk, then stir... - 38.3092
Lobster Salad Tropicale
1. Mix the lobster meat, the grapefruit and the avocado together. Add the next three ingredients and mix well again
2. Add salt to taste and season well
3. Serve cold on lettuce greens - 38.1793
Chicken breast is coated in a delicately spiced, and slightly sweet breading, then baked with grapefruit juice and nectarine - 38.1413
1) In a blender, process all ingredients except garnish for 1 minute at high speed until mixed.
2) Take 2 tall glasses and pour the mixture into them.
3) Serve the drink at once after garnishing with whole strawberries. - 37.8512
1.Take 6 cocktail glasses and chill them for an hour.
2.Mix cream of coconut, pineapple juice, ice and rum.
3.Blend thoroughly until smooth.
4.Serve in chilled glasses with garishing of pineapple spear. - 37.4848
1. In a large sauce pan, heat water until boiling. Add cauliflower and return to boil. Cook 2 minutes. Cut up any large pieces. Add cream, scallions and pimento. Heat and stir just until boiling (do not boil).
2. Add crab, cream cheese, salt, pepper and... - 37.3629
Curious Caribbean Punch
1. In a punch bowl, mix together pineapple juice, lemonade, orange juice, cranberry juice and apple juice.
2. Add ice cubes and mix. Add lemon slices to float as garnish.
3. Serve chilled in glasses. - 37.2578
1. Combine all the ingredients in a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot.
2. Stir until well mixed.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Simmer on HIGH for 2 hours, then reduce temperature to LOW and continue to simmer for 7 hours or overnight.... - 37.2195
1. Over steady flame, melt the butter and place in the peeled bananas.
2. Whilst slightly shaking the pan, turn the bananas, add the sugar, continue to heat until caramelization starts.
3. Add the fruit juice, continuing to apply the heat so that the liquid... - 37.108
Date Crunch Layer
1. Heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4 and thoroughly grease a 20 cm/8 inch sandwich tin.
2. Put the chopped dates in a saucepan with the water and cinnamon. Cook gently for about 5 minutes, or until the dates are soft and will spread. Remove from heat.
3. Put... - 36.8841
Mussels With Mustard Sauce
I like this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. - 36.8099
1. In a large skillet, brown meat in hot olive oil. Put meat in a slow cooker.
2. Pour stock into a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Par boil the celery, garlic, and scallions for 2 minutes.
3. Pour stock & vegetables into slow cooker. Add herbs, cover and cook... - 36.7292
Skin, bone and dice the fish and place, with lime juice, in a glass bowl; stir and baste, then set aside for 1 hour to marinate, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, until fish is opaque.
Drain fish very well and place in a glass bowl with onion,... - 36.6361
Caribbean Yam Bake
1. In a large bowl, mix mashed yams with eggs, brown sugar, margarine, rum (if used), nutmeg, lime zest and juice until thoroughly mixed.
2. Fold in diced bananas and turn into shallow greased 5-cup baking dish.
3. Let it bake in 375°F oven 40 minutes. - 36.2707
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 36.0857
Caribbean Turkey Burgers
Caribbean jerk seasoning a blend of red pepper, allspice, turmeric, onion and thyme is an easy way to spice up meat or poultry - 35.9044
Sweet Potato Pone
Blend sugar and butter, add grated sweet potatoes and milk.
Add salt, spices and orange rind.
Place in shallow buttered baking pan and bake in slow oven (325°F.) 1 hour.
Serves 8. - 35.7831
A tasty rice recipe that adds a sweet, vegetarian compliment to spicy dishes - 35.5607
1) In a shaker or small pitcher, blend syrup, rum, and lime juice, stirring well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with ice cubes and then pour over the lime mixture.
3) Garnish each glass with a strip of lime zest and serve at once. - 35.3068
1. Peel fruit and cut into long pieces.
2. Prepare a batter with flour, egg and milk.
3. Dip slices of bananas in batter. Deep fry.
4. Drain and toss in castor sugar.
5. Serve on a dish lined with a paper doyley. - 35.3048
Coconut eggnog, a national tradition in Puerto Rico, this is the quintessential holiday drink. - 34.9452
Caribbean Fruity Salsa
This is a delicious salsa that's perfect with tortilla chips, or served with granola and yogurt for a healthy breakfast. - 34.5459
Caribbean Holiday Shrimp
Skewer these spicy marinated shrimp with toothpicks to create a yummy appetizer. Toss them with greens to make a special salad - 34.3239
1) In a blender, process all ingredients except the ice cubes and tonic water for 1 minute at high speed until mixed well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with ice cubes and pour over the cocktail mixture to the halfway point.
3) Serve the... - 33.5612
Brandy And Water
1. Ina a highball glass put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the brandy over the ice.
3. Add water to taste.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled glass and garnish with lemon wedges.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
6. This is a very... - 33.2311
Black Bean Chili Salad
Jicama, corn, tomato, green onion and a spicy dressing provide a flavorful alternative to the average bean salad. - 33.1732
Hot Rum Lemonade
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measure or mug, combine all ingredients
2. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes, until hot but not boiling.
3. Pour into serving mug and serve hot - 33.062
1. In a food processor, blend Bacardi rum, lime juice, grenadine, sugar and cracked ice by running stir blade for about 10-12 seconds until it reaches desired consistency.
2. Serve after straining Bacardi cocktail in chilled cocktail glass. - 33.0398
Caribbean Holiday Recipes By Category
Caribbean Holiday Occasion: