- » Caribbean Herb Mix
Caribbean Herb Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean herb mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean herb mix recipes.
Caribbean Jerk Chicken
Tongue tickling at the same time tongue searing, the hot, succulent, fiery, and flavorful Carribean jerk chicken is quite a firework. Chef Jason Aziz tells you how to prepare this tropical treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors and fiery hot... - 124.426
Herb And Pepper Tuna
1. To make marinade, place garlic, wine, vinegar and lemon juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add tuna, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Place tomatoes on a wire rack set in a baking dish and bake at 180°C /... - 37.7582
Buffalo Mozzarella With Summer Vegetables And Herbs
1. Mix together the mozzarella, marinade ingredients and 3 tbsp olive oil, then grind over a little sea salt and black pepper. Cover with cling film and marinate for at least 6 hrs, or overnight.
2. Blanch the asparagus for 1 min in some boiling salted water,... - 42.814
Herb Curry Dip
Herb Curry Dip is something you gotta try. Sour cream, mayonnaise and mixed herbs combine to make this Herb Curry Dip taste richer. Just give this yummy Herb Curry Dip a try. - 28.5624
1. Put the ice cubes into a long, slender Collins glass.
2. Pour in the bitters, pineapple juice and rum and stir thoroughly.
3. Pour in the soda water; stir gently to mix well.
4. Garnish with the cherry or lime wedges and serve as a... - 34.9154
1. In a highball glass, put the ice cubes and pour in the fruit juice.
2. Shake the bitters on the ice and add the rum and tonic water.
3. Garnish with fresh fruit; stir gently and serve.
Angostura bitters is a highly aromatic and... - 38.5323
1. Put the ice cubes into a highball glass.
2. Pour in the fruit juices and shake the bitters over the ice.
3. Add the sugar and rum; stir gently.
4. Top each glass the soda and garnish with fresh fruit and serve.
Angostura bitters is a... - 42.0916
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker; shake the bitters over the ice.
2. Pour in the lime juice, Curacao, sugar and rum, in the same order; shake until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish the sour glass... - 37.5561
1. In a highball glass, put the ice cubes and shake the bitters on the ice.
2. Pour in the fruit juice, rum and tonic water, in that order and stir gently.
3. Garnish with the fresh fruit and serve chill with drinking straws as a refreshing... - 35.1674
Black Beans In Rum
Black Beans In Rum is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Black Beans In Rum, you will always crave for some more. - 35.9816
Dreamy Herb Curry Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, curry powder, parsley, onion, capers, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and blend or process until combined. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. - 28.017
Garden Greens With Swordfish
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and then brush with lemon juice.
2. In a bowl or a container combine Italian herb seasoning, garlic salt and pepper and rub mixture all over fish measuring the thickness of fish.
3. On the greased,... - 47.5288
Spiced Prawns With Coriander Mayonnaise
1. Gently mix in lime juice and coriander in to the mayonnaise and chill till serving.
2. In a bowl, mix the cumin, chilli powder, crushed chillies according to taste, and lime zest.
3. When the spices are mixed, add in breadcrumbs,... - 42.411
Tuna With Wasabi Butter
1. To make marinade, place oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Cut tuna into thin slices. Add to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and set aside to marinate for 1 hour. Drain.
2. To make wasabi butter, place butter, wasabi paste and... - 32.374
Best Oxtail Seasoning
1. In a large bowl add in the oxtail and oxtail seasoning. Massage with hands and pour in the soy sauce mix again and set aside.
2. In a food processor add in the scallion, garlic, ginger, scotch bonnet pepper, and thyme. Blend for few... - 0
1. Cream butter and seasonings in small mixing bowl.
2. place about 1/4 teaspoon seasoned butter in each snail shell; top with snail; fill to rim with seasoned butter. Repeat for each shell.
3. Place escargots (snails on shells) on glass platter.
4. Microwave... - 24.4283
Green Beans And Onion Salad
Cook beans in water until tender; drain.
Thinly slide onion and add to beans.
Combine salad oil, salt, oregano, and pepper; pour over beans and onions.
Refrigerate the salad overnight or until well chilled.
Just before serving, stir in vinegar and lemon... - 33.364
In bowl blend the tuna and Neufchatel cheese.
Add celery, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and salt; mix well.
Shape mixture into small balls, using about 2 teaspoons for each.
Roll in the snipped parsley.
Chill well. - 28.8175
Green Bean And Onion Salad
Simmer onions and beans in 1 inch of stock in a covered saucepan until tender (15 to 18 minutes).
Drain; refrigerate covered until chilled (about 2 hours).
Mix remaining ingredients except salt, pepper, and lemon juice; refrigerate covered until... - 33.192
The seafood soup is a mixed soup made with a medley of seafood along with fresh vegetables. Flavored an cooked in a generous amount of white wine, the seafood soup is flavored with clam juice and bay leaf, the seafood soup is mild flavored with the hint of... - 41.4622
Bisque D'ecrevisse is a crayfish and vegetable soup. This seafood soup is herbed with a three herb medley and spiced with cayenne, garlic and a dash of tabasco sauce. Served over rice or as desired, it makes a great and filling meal. - 43.92
Summer Vegetable & Fish Bundles
On two 18x18-inch pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil, divide fish equally; top with vegetables.
Evenly pour savory herb with garlic soup mix blended with water over fish.
Wrap foil loosely around fillets and vegetables, sealing edges airtight with double fol - 22.4723
1) In a slow cooker, add the carrots, potatoes, meat, beef broth, salt , pepper, herbs, onion powder and celery stalk.
2) Stir the ingredients to mix well.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
4) During the last 1/2... - 42.8491
Blackened Tuna Steaks
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. To make salsa, place tomatoes, fennel, onion, capers, mint, garlic, lemon juice and orange juice in a bowl and toss to combine. Set aside until ready to serve.
2. To make spice mix, place paprika, ground garlic, onion... - 32.062
Lobster Gratin In Pineapple Shell
1. Halve the pineapple lengthwise with the crown.
2. Scoop out the flesh with a sharp knife and cut into small cubes. Keep aside
3. Leave the pineapple shells to drain.
4. Wash and tie the lobsters with kitchen string to fold tails inside.
5.... - 44.1564
Summer Squash Casserole With Sour Cream
Cook summer squash with onion in boiling salted water.
Combine soup and sour cream; stir in carrot.
Fold in drained squash and onion.
Melt butter or margarine; toss with stuffing mix.
Spread half the stuffing mixture in a 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking... - 38.2925
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Grease 4 ramekin cups or gratin dishes
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
4. Add garlic, mushrooms and onion to the butter when hot and sautÃ© them until limp,... - 43.5931
Scampi In Butter Sauce
1.In a small saucepan, melt the butter by placing pan over medium heat.
2.Add in the garlic and let butter brown.
3.In a separate bowl, combine together flour, parsley, clam juice and blend until smooth.
4.Transfer flour mixture into garlic butter and... - 44.7788
Corned Beef Patties
Mash the potatoes.
Add 2 tablespoons of the margarine.
Take out about half of the potatoes, mix with the flaked corned beef, onion, egg and seasoning.
Form into 8 flat cakes, coat with beaten egg and dry breadcrumbs and fry in the remaining 4 tablespoons... - 37.2537
Cream Cheese Lettuce Balls
1) To prepare the dressing, in a shallow bowl, put the oil and mix in the mustard and vinegar with the help of a fork. Add seasoning to taste.
2) With lightly floured hands, spoon out the cream cheese into 20 small pieces. Roll each piece into a... - 40.516
Mushroom Beef Patties
These Mushroom Beef Patties make a sumptuous meal. Try them out with some savory sauces. Your suggestions for these Mushroom Beef Patties are welcome. - 41.4097
Baked Avocados With Crab
This Baked Avocados With Crab is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Baked Avocados With Crab recipe and share your feelings with us! - 44.0171
This seafood soup recipe is prepared with fresh seafish, shrimp, mussels, oysters and vegetables with herbs for flavor. Cooked in milk, and white wine with mushrooms, parsley, taragon and onions, the seafood soup is seasoned to taste and is best served hot. - 47.6165
Baked Breadfruit Boats With Salt Fish Cakes
If you are fond of trying new recipe ideas, then we have something out there for you. Baked breadfruit boats along with delicious and crunchy salt fish cakes is definitely a must try recipe. Our chefs demonstrate how to make them easily and also give helpful... - 146.051
Thoroughly wash shanks in cold water; drain.
(If necessary, pull off the parchmentlike covering.) In a dutch oven render the salt pork, and in this fat saute the shanks over high heat until brown on all sides.
Remove dutch oven from heat; add vegetables,... - 43.6915