- » Caribbean Ham
Caribbean Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean ham recipes.
Caribbean Croque Monsieur
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Trim the bread crusts, if desired, then spread butter on one side of each slice. On a waxed paper covered surface, place the 2 slices of bread with the buttered side down.
3) Spread the slices evenly with... - 41.7127
Caribbean Ham Steak
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the oil until soft, add the green pepper and saute for 2 min, stir in the curry powder and saute further for 1 min.
2) Blend the pineapple juice, cornflour, tomato ketchup, salt and pepper, and stir in to the pan with... - 39.6293
In 2-cup glass measure combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and cloves; mix well.
Stir in orange juice, honey, and rum.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes till thickened and bubbly, stirring after each minute.
Place ham slice in 12 x 7 1/2 x... - 38.9187
Orange Rum Ham
For sauce, in saucepan combine orange juice concentrate, rum, sugar, honey, ginger, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Slash fat edge of ham slice to prevent curling.
Grill ham over medium coals for 10 to 15 minutes;... - 32.1404
Caribbean Ham Dinner
Score fat that rings ham.
Sear in a heavy serving dish or skillet.
Combine pineapple chunks, juice, maple syrup, allspice and pepper and pour over ham.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until ham is cooked and tender.
During last 10 minutes of cooking place... - 29.9225
You May Also Like!
Caribbean Style Black Bean Soup
1) In 4 quarts of water, soak the beans overnight and drain the next day.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together the beans, onions, garlic, green pepper, ham, cumin, oil, oregano, salt, thyme, pepper and 3 cups of fresh water. Mix well.
3) Cover the... - 43.7538
Caribbean Chicken And Rice Stew
Place chicken in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven.
Sprinkle with salt, oregano, coriander and pepper.
Add water, tomatoes (with liquid), onion and garlic.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir rice into liquid.
Cover and simmer until... - 44.9102
Caribbean Stuffed Chayotes
While chayotes are cooking, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add pork, ham, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, until meat is browned and onion is soft.
Scoop pulp from each chayote half, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick... - 37.5858
Caribbean Spaghetti With Chorizo Sausages
In a large pot, melt the lard and brown the pork and ham.
Stir in the onions, cook for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, peppers, olives, capers, and sausages.
Cook 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato sauce, the achiote lard, and the cooked spaghetti.
Cover the pot and... - 40.8413
Ham Steak Kingston
1. Place ham steak in shallow baking dish or pie plate.
2. Drain syrup from fruit into a 2-cup measure. (You will have about 2/3 cup; add water to make 1 cup.) Stir in brown sugar, mustard and allspice; pour over ham.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 28.484
Pernil Con Vino Al Caldero
Remove skin and excess fat from meat.
Make superficial crisscross gashes on top of meat.
Crush next 3 ingredients with 2 tablespoons salt in a mortar and rub into meat.
Place meat in a kettle with olive oil and brown well over high heat.
Add water, onions,... - 48.0218
It is fast, easy, and most of all delicious! serving by cooking the broth, onions, potatoes, and chorizo. - 32.2265
Callallo And Crab A La Trinidad
1) In an enamelled saucepan, place together crabs, spinach, ham, okra, onion and seasoning.
2) Stir in the boiling water.
3) Simmer the crab mixture until the crabs are tender.
4) Using a perforated ladle take out of the crab and disjoint the crabs and... - 44.3981
Macarrones Con Pollo
1. Mise en place!
2. Begin water boiling for pasta
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet
4. Saute the ham and recaito over medium heat for 3 minutes
5. Add the chicken, olives and capers cook for 5 minutes
6. Add the tomato sauce and bring to a boil
7. Reduce to... - 42.7401
Haitian Black Beans
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, tomato, bell pepper, chili pepper, and oil and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is softened.
2. Using a fork, mash 2 ounces beans. Add mashed and whole beans, 1/3 cup... - 25.5085
Caribbean Ham Recipes By Category