- » Caribbean Ginger
Caribbean Ginger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean ginger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean ginger recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 9 x 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan lightly with butter. Line the bottom with a parchment or waxed paper and butter the paper. Lightly dust the pan with flour, shake out the excess flour.
3) In a... - 48.4204
Pineapple And Ginger Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease an 8-inch sandwich tin or layer cake pan. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Spread evenly in... - 46.2844
Char Cooked Pineapple With Ginger And Brown Sugar Butter
1. Peel and cut the fresh pineapple into thick slices.
2. Make the ginger-flavored butter, by combining the ingredients in small saucepan.
3. Place on a low heat and melt the butter, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Transfer the... - 45.864
Roast Plum Duck Puffs
1) In a deep dish, mix the ginger, with soy sauce and plum sauce.
2) Add in honey and oil with duck leags.
3) Mix well in order... - 45.4064
Ginger Broiled Fish
1. Preheat broiler.
2. To prepare the fish cut them into 6 serving portions, arrange in a single layer in a well-oiled preheated pan.
3. In a bowl combine all ingredients except fish, pour over fish and broil 10 to 12 minutes about 2... - 42.1826
Blend all spices well with bread crumbs.
Rub meat with olive oil and herb blend.
Let meat stand in refrigerator for 8 to 24 hours before cooking.
Cook or roast meat as usual.
Makes about 3 tablespoons mixture, enough for a 4-pound roast or 8 chops.
Excellent... - 36.7879
Spring Chicken With Lemon And Ginger
Remove all visible fat from the chicken.
Brown in a 500° oven for 15 minutes.
Drain off all fat.
Combine chicken broth, lemon juice, garlic, and white pepper in a heavy skillet.
Add enough fresh ginger to suit your taste.
Simmer the broth uncovered until it... - 33.4979
Rum And Dry Ginger
1. Pack a highball glass with the ice cubes.
2. Pour in the rum and ginger ale and gently stir.
3. Garnish with the slice of lemon and serve with drinking straws.
This is a very refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal drink for a barbeque... - 31.2786
Summer Ice Cream Punch
For each serving, pour 1/2 cup pineapple-orange juice into a 10-ounce glass; add about 1/4 cup ginger ale.
Top with a scoop of sherbet or ice cream. - 18.4132
Caribbean Ginger Recipes By Category