- » Caribbean Fruit Salad
Caribbean Fruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean fruit salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean fruit salad recipes.
Chefette Fruit Plates
1 On six individual serving plates,mound lettuce, dividing evenly.
2 Alternate avocado and tomato slices in a ring around the edge.
3 Top with a papaya slice, and strips of ham and cheese.
4 Garnish with a stuffed salad egg.
4 Serve... - 36.3893
Frozen Sour Cream Fruit Salad
Mix cream and sugar well; add other ingredients.
Freeze in paper cups or baking cups.
To make 12, use 2 bananas.
Can be frozen in shallow pan and cut in squares to serve - 33.6248
Fruit Salads(caribbean Salad)
Separate endive leaves; trim off and discard hard white ends.
Put in cold water, and let stand to reduce characteristic bitter taste.
Place orange and onion slices in bowl, and pour over enough dressing to cover.
Chill in refrigerator.
Just before serving... - 30.9569
You May Also Like!
Frozen Fruit Salad
Blend cheese and salad dressing; add nuts, fruit and peppers.
Add whipped cream and pour into refrigerator pan to freeze. - 27.5349
Caribbean Salad has an Unlikely taste. The bananas and tomatoes give the Caribbean Salad Inconceivable taste. - 34.2964
Tropical Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, place the pineapple, cantaloupe, water-melon and bananas together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the lime and orange juices and sugar together. 3) Pour over the fruits and gently fold all the ingredients together.
4) When ready to serve,... - 41.7556
Caribbean Chicken Salad
Drain pineapple; reserve 3 tablespoons juice for dressing.
Slice chicken diagonally into 1/2 inch slices.
Arrange sliced chicken and 2 pineapple slices on each of 2 salad plates lined with salad greens.
Arrange fresh fruit and asparagus on same plates.
For... - 29.2681
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. With a fork, whisk until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
4. In a large bowl, combine ingredients for the salad except the salad greens.... - 48.0434
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 44.6332
1) Prepare the barbecue grill.
2) Strip the pork chops of any excess fat. Transfer into a non-metallic dish.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, fruit juice, rum, coconut and cinnamon. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the mixture over the pork... - 42.6574
Green Banana Salad
Heat bananas, water and salt to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until bananas are tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Cut bananas crosswise into Mi-inch slices.
Toss bananas and remaining ingredients with Vinaigrette Dressing. - 32.2843
Dissolve gelatin in pear juice and water according to directions on package.
Add salt, paprika and lemon juice.
When slightly thickened, add celery.
Arrange pear halves in mold, then cover with gelatin mixture; chill until firm.
Garnish with ginger dressing - 35.7611
Pineapple Daiquiri Salad
1. Drain the pineapple and reserve its juice.
2. Add water to the juice to get a cup of juice. Keep aside at least 1/2 cup of the liquid.
3. In the container of a blender mix gelatin and 1/2 cup liquid. Process for 30 seconds and let it... - 40.444