- » Caribbean Fruit Salad
Caribbean Fruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean fruit salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean fruit salad recipes.
Chefette Fruit Plates
1 On six individual serving plates,mound lettuce, dividing evenly.
2 Alternate avocado and tomato slices in a ring around the edge.
3 Top with a papaya slice, and strips of ham and cheese.
4 Garnish with a stuffed salad egg.
4 Serve... - 35.9558
Fruit Salads(caribbean Salad)
Separate endive leaves; trim off and discard hard white ends.
Put in cold water, and let stand to reduce characteristic bitter taste.
Place orange and onion slices in bowl, and pour over enough dressing to cover.
Chill in refrigerator.
Just before serving... - 29.0423
You May Also Like!
Caribbean Salad has an Unlikely taste. The bananas and tomatoes give the Caribbean Salad Inconceivable taste. - 32.95
Frozen Fruit Salad
Blend cheese and salad dressing; add nuts, fruit and peppers.
Add whipped cream and pour into refrigerator pan to freeze. - 27.6574
Frozen Sour Cream Fruit Salad
Mix cream and sugar well; add other ingredients.
Freeze in paper cups or baking cups.
To make 12, use 2 bananas.
Can be frozen in shallow pan and cut in squares to serve - 33.7672
Tropical Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, place the pineapple, cantaloupe, water-melon and bananas together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the lime and orange juices and sugar together. 3) Pour over the fruits and gently fold all the ingredients together.
4) When ready to serve,... - 41.969
Caribbean Chicken Salad
Drain pineapple; reserve 3 tablespoons juice for dressing.
Slice chicken diagonally into 1/2 inch slices.
Arrange sliced chicken and 2 pineapple slices on each of 2 salad plates lined with salad greens.
Arrange fresh fruit and asparagus on same plates.
For... - 26.6019
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. With a fork, whisk until well blended.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour for flavors to intensify.
4. In a large bowl, combine ingredients for the salad except the salad greens.... - 45.745
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 43.5545
1) Prepare the barbecue grill.
2) Strip the pork chops of any excess fat. Transfer into a non-metallic dish.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, fruit juice, rum, coconut and cinnamon. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the mixture over the pork... - 42.8242
Island Fruit In Cups
1) Take orange juice, honey and ginger in a bowl and mix them. Set aside.
2) Take the strawberries, kiwifruit and banana in a bowl. Toss them properly.
3) Spoon the prepared honey mixture over the fruit mixture. Toss them well.
4) Spoon the... - 39.8486
Dried Fruit Tea Bread
1. Soak the dried fruits in the tea for several hours or overnight. Drain and reserve the liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Grease a 7 in (18 cm) round cake tin and line the base with nonstick baking paper.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl... - 35.2483