- » Caribbean Fruit Beverage
Caribbean Fruit Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean fruit beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean fruit beverage recipes.
Caribbean Fruit And Vegetable Health Drink
What better way to start off your morning than with a glass of a pure health drink. Check out this video showing how to make a juice mixing and blending spinach, jicama along with some fruit and vegetable. Healthy way to stay fit! - 77.1726
Pineapple Carpaccio With A Fruit 'daiquiri' Sauce
Using a sharp knife, cut the pineapple into paper-thin slices and arrange them so they cover the base of four large plates.
In a liquidiser, blend together the bananas, strawberries (reserving 4 for decoration), yogurt, rum and honey until smooth.
Slice the 4... - 35.0895
You May Also Like!
1 Finely cut the bananas and pineapple.
2 Into a blender, pour milk, banana, seltzer, and pineapple .
3 Blend at high speed to form a thick mixture.
4 Add egg and vanilla to the mixture and blend again at high speed for 2 minutes.
5 ... - 38.1354
Pina Colada Cooler
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Stir to mix.
Pour into ice-cream maker.
Freeze to desired consistency. - 26.9769
Passion Fruit Baskets
1. Mix the flour and sugar together in a bowl, add the egg whites and melted fat, and beat together thoroughly until smooth.
2. Place dessertspoonfuls of the mixture well apart on greased and floured baking sheets; spread them thinly to form 13 cm (5 inch)... - 32.3668
Raspberry Passion Fruit Swirls
1. Mash the raspberries in a small bowl with a fork until the juice runs. Scoop out the passion fruit pulp into a separate bowl with the fromage frais and sugar and mix well.
2. Spoon alternate spoonfuls of the raspberry pulp and the fromage frais mixture... - 28.6011
Raspberry Passion Fruit Chinchillas
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. With a brush, paint four 300 ml / 1/2 pint / 1 1/4 cup souffle dishes with a visible layer of soft butter.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a mixing bowl until firm. (You can use an electric mixer.) Add the sugar a... - 37.9943
Easy Rum Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make 12 pieces from the thawed dough and arrange each piece of dough in a greased muffin cup.
3) Apply melted butter on the tops of dough.
4) Cover and set aside in a warm place (85°) free from drafts... - 42.405
Mix first 6 ingredients, (multiplying quantities if required).
Half-fill a tall chilled glass.
To serve, mix remaining 3 ingredients, float on top of prepared drink and serve garnished with a thin slice of orange. - 34.7657
Orange Rum Ham
For sauce, in saucepan combine orange juice concentrate, rum, sugar, honey, ginger, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Slash fat edge of ham slice to prevent curling.
Grill ham over medium coals for 10 to 15 minutes;... - 32.3624
Peaches A La Rum
Drizzle 2 tablespoons rum over drained peach halves.
Cover and chill for several hours.
When ready to serve, prepare topping mix according to package directions.
Stir in 1 tablespoon rum.
Spoon some topping into 8 sherbet glasses.
Top with peach half, rounded... - 34.2801