- » Caribbean Fritter
Caribbean Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean fritter recipes.
Caribbean Salt Cod Fritters
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, on a tour of the beautiful Caribbean Islands as she makes one of her favorite island seafood recipes - salt cod fritters using pacific salt cod. These delicious morsels are also known as "acara" and "stamp 'n go". You... - 110.405
Fried Fish In Red Sauce
You have planned a tea party and have cakes cookies and biscuits for the guests, add some fried fish in red sauce to the menu to impress the guests. Watch this video and learn making fried fish in red sauce. It is a simple and easy recipe quickly made. - 106.803
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 44.2827
You May Also Like!
Mix biscuit mix with wheat germ.
Add egg beaten with milk.
Fold in tuna.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into hot shallow fat (360°F.
on frying thermometer) and fry until golden-brown, turning once.
Serve with chili sauce if desired.
Makes 12. - 34.4857
Jamaican Codfish Fritters
Heat fish and just enough water to cover to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until fish flakes easily with fork, 5 to 7 minutes; drain.
Cool and flake.
Cook and stir onions in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Beat... - 39.9454
1. Peel fruit and cut into long pieces.
2. Prepare a batter with flour, egg and milk.
3. Dip slices of bananas in batter. Deep fry.
4. Drain and toss in castor sugar.
5. Serve on a dish lined with a paper doyley. - 33.5161
Cut each banana into 3 chunks, and sprinkle with lemon juice and confectioners' sugar.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Mix biscuit mix, sugar, egg, and milk.
Dip banana chunks in the batter and fry in hot deep fat (375°F on frying thermometer) in electric... - 30.7156
Corn Festival Fritters
1) Mix together the dry ingredients.
2) Combine rest of the ingredients and mix with the dry ingredients.
3) Heat oil until it registers a temperature of 375°F and drop tablespoonfuls of batter into it.
4) Fry the fritters until they turn golden... - 40.1485
Ethekka Appam Banana Fritters
1. Cut each banana into 3 pieces, lengthwise.
2. Make a thick batter with both the flours and 1/2 cup water. Add sugar and bicarbonate of soda.
3. Dip the banana slices in the batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
4. Drain off the excess oil and... - 35.3273
Sift and mix all dry ingredients, add butter.
Beat egg and milk, add to dry ingredients, mixing well.
Slice bananas, dip in batter, and fry in deep hot fat until golden brown.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar while still warm. - 33.5228
Sift 1/2 cup flour and salt into mixing bowl; stir in butter and egg, using wooden spoon.
Add beer grad- ually; mix until batter is almost smooth.
Do not overmix.
Let batter rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Beat egg white until stiff; fold into... - 43.1982
Make a batter by stirring the water and salad oil gradually into the flour; when perfectly smooth add a pinch of salt and lastly the stiffly-whisked egg whites.
Beard the oysters, dip them in the batter and fry in hot fat until golden brown.
Serve immediately. - 20.1538
1.Start by chopping the oysters
2.Make a batter of the eggs, milk, flour, baking powder and salt
3.Stir the oysters into the batter and drop by spoonfuls into a deep pan or pot filled with hot oil (350°-365°F.)
4.Serve with a... - 35.0369
Caribbean Fritter Recipes By Category