- » Caribbean Fritter
Caribbean Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean fritter recipes.
Fried Fish In Red Sauce
You have planned a tea party and have cakes cookies and biscuits for the guests, add some fried fish in red sauce to the menu to impress the guests. Watch this video and learn making fried fish in red sauce. It is a simple and easy recipe quickly made. - 103.432
Caribbean Salt Cod Fritters
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, on a tour of the beautiful Caribbean Islands as she makes one of her favorite island seafood recipes - salt cod fritters using pacific salt cod. These delicious morsels are also known as "acara" and "stamp 'n go". You... - 99.6464
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 47.7749
You May Also Like!
1. Peel fruit and cut into long pieces.
2. Prepare a batter with flour, egg and milk.
3. Dip slices of bananas in batter. Deep fry.
4. Drain and toss in castor sugar.
5. Serve on a dish lined with a paper doyley. - 35.3048
Cut each banana into 3 chunks, and sprinkle with lemon juice and confectioners' sugar.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Mix biscuit mix, sugar, egg, and milk.
Dip banana chunks in the batter and fry in hot deep fat (375°F on frying thermometer) in electric... - 32.2211
Ethekka Appam Banana Fritters
1. Cut each banana into 3 pieces, lengthwise.
2. Make a thick batter with both the flours and 1/2 cup water. Add sugar and bicarbonate of soda.
3. Dip the banana slices in the batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
4. Drain off the excess oil and... - 34.9769
Sift and mix all dry ingredients, add butter.
Beat egg and milk, add to dry ingredients, mixing well.
Slice bananas, dip in batter, and fry in deep hot fat until golden brown.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar while still warm. - 34.0706
Jamaican Codfish Fritters
Heat fish and just enough water to cover to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until fish flakes easily with fork, 5 to 7 minutes; drain.
Cool and flake.
Cook and stir onions in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Beat... - 42.1123
Mix biscuit mix with wheat germ.
Add egg beaten with milk.
Fold in tuna.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into hot shallow fat (360°F.
on frying thermometer) and fry until golden-brown, turning once.
Serve with chili sauce if desired.
Makes 12. - 34.3862
Corn Festival Fritters
1) Mix together the dry ingredients.
2) Combine rest of the ingredients and mix with the dry ingredients.
3) Heat oil until it registers a temperature of 375°F and drop tablespoonfuls of batter into it.
4) Fry the fritters until they turn golden... - 40.7992
Jamaican Stamp And Go
Want to impress your guests with something delicious for breakfast? David Paul makes Jamaican Stamp and Go or Jamaican Cod Fish Fritters using few simple ingredients like cod fish, flour, scallions, onions, tomatoes and scotch bonnet pepper or heat. It’s a... - 97.0272
Caribbean Fritter Recipes By Category