- » Caribbean Fresh Fruit Drink
Caribbean Fresh Fruit Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean fresh fruit drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean fresh fruit drink recipes.
Fruit Smash Punch
Make gelatin in usual manner, add cold water and fruit juices; stir in sugar.
Just before serving, mash or whip bananas until smooth and creamy.
Beat into mixture.
Add ginger ale, the last minute. - 33.9411
You May Also Like!
In a 1-quart saucepan, combine the tea and honey or other sweetener.
Bring to a boil.
Add the orange juice, lemon juice and lime juice.
Boil, stirring frequently, for about 7 minutes, or until slightly syrupy.
For each serving, place 2 tablespoons... - 44.0649
Raspberry Passion Fruit Swirls
1. Mash the raspberries in a small bowl with a fork until the juice runs. Scoop out the passion fruit pulp into a separate bowl with the fromage frais and sugar and mix well.
2. Spoon alternate spoonfuls of the raspberry pulp and the fromage frais mixture... - 28.8277
Fresh Apricot Pina Colada
Fresh Apricot Piña Colada is a fruity drink made with rum, pineapple juice and coconut milk, plus apricots for a flavor twist; it’s a perfect summer cooler. - 37.1526
Raspberry Passion Fruit Chinchillas
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. With a brush, paint four 300 ml / 1/2 pint / 1 1/4 cup souffle dishes with a visible layer of soft butter.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a mixing bowl until firm. (You can use an electric mixer.) Add the sugar a... - 38.3077
1. In a highball glass, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour in the rum, coca cola and fruit juice; stir gently
3. Drop in the fruit and top with more ice and garnish with a fresh mint sprig.
4. Serve with drinking straws as a refreshing summer cocktail... - 31.6979
1. Put the ice cubes into a highball glass.
2. Pour in the fruit juices and shake the bitters over the ice.
3. Add the sugar and rum; stir gently.
4. Top each glass the soda and garnish with fresh fruit and serve.
Angostura bitters is a... - 42.0916
Zombie Christophe Cocktail
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the fruit juices, Curacao, white and golden rums over the ice, in the same order; stir vigorously.
3. Pour without straining into a Collins glass.
4. Top with the dark rum and Garnish with... - 40.9987
1. In a highball glass, put the ice cubes and pour in the fruit juice.
2. Shake the bitters on the ice and add the rum and tonic water.
3. Garnish with fresh fruit; stir gently and serve.
Angostura bitters is a highly aromatic and... - 38.5323
1. In a highball glass, put the ice cubes and shake the bitters on the ice.
2. Pour in the fruit juice, rum and tonic water, in that order and stir gently.
3. Garnish with the fresh fruit and serve chill with drinking straws as a refreshing... - 35.1674