- » Caribbean Fish Packet
Caribbean Fish Packet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean fish packet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean fish packet recipes.
Caribbean Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450Â°.
Fold each sheet of foil over to make a square of double thickness.
Brush a little oil on the center portion of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Place half of the fish on each square.
Top with the... - 44.2754
You May Also Like!
Cajun Rubbed Red Snapper
1.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat it for 5 minutes.
2.Take a small plastic bag and combine together cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder.
3. Shake the packet well to mix
4. Take a plateand pour contents of... - 43.4812
1) In a 3 1/2 or 4 quart saucepan, saute the onions, green peppers, carrot, celery and garlic in the oil for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are tender.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients except fish and bring to a boil,... - 39.8415
1.Ina pan, heat water and add fish bones, mushrooms, parsley and onion and cook unti boiled.
2.Let the ingredients boil for 3 minutes.
3.Drain and take out fat deposits if any.
4.Dice the carrot, celery, leek and tomatoes into pieces of an inch.
5.In a... - 46.4052
Grilled Tuna And Onions
Place tuna and onion in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients; pour vinegar mixture over tuna and onion.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning tuna occasionally.
Remove tuna from marinade, reserving 1/4 cup... - 38.9592
Grilled Rice And Tuna Peppers
1. Place the 2 rices in different saucepans, cover with water and cook according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Halve the (bell) peppers, remove the seeds and stalks and arrange the peppers... - 40.0114
In blender, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Use as a dressing or dip for fresh vegetables; as a sauce for fish or chicken; as a salad dressing; or as a sandwich spread. - 23.517