- » Caribbean Fish Dish
Caribbean Fish Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Caribbean Fish Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Caribbean Fish Dish recipes.
Tasty Caribbean Fish Curry
In this video, Anndis shows us how to make a tasty Caribbean Fish Curry. This curry tastes best if served with steamed white rice. Learn, how to make this flavorsome curry from this video. Enjoy! - 72.7313
Caribbean Style Mango Bango Swordfish
Can't go on a Caribbean cruise, yet? No problem, this dish will definitely transport you there. Watch Robin making this Grilled swordfish topped with a Caribbean-inspired, 3 ingredient hot mango sauce. Enjoy! - 77.2409
Caribbean Fish Stew
1. Let the fish fillets stand at room temperature to thaw partly while preparing Step 2.
2. Combine potatoes, onion, sugar, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, pickling spices tied in cheesecloth and tomatoes in large kettle; bring to boiling; cover and... - 35.0596
Caribbean Fish Tacos
1. Prepare Tropical Salsa.
2. Combine sugar and next 9 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Cover and marinate 30 minutes.
3. Prepare grill.
4. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 9 minutes... - 35.1962
Caribbean Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450Â°.
Fold each sheet of foil over to make a square of double thickness.
Brush a little oil on the center portion of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Place half of the fish on each square.
Top with the... - 44.1699
Caribbean Fish Pot
1) In a large heavy pot, cook the bacon over a medium heat until transparent.
2) Stir in the okra and cook for about 5 minutes until the bacon is slightly brown.
3) Add the oil, then stir in the bell peppers, onion, and garlic, then cook for 7 to 10... - 45.556
Caribbean Style Pollock
In nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion, green pepper and garlic; remove from skillet and set aside.
Place pollock in skillet; season with salt and pepper.
Spoon tomatoes and sauted vegetables over fillets.
Sprinkle with lime... - 34.9093
Place haddock in 24-ounce shallow casserole with thickest parts toward outside edges.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place onion and tomato on haddock; sprinkle with lime juice and oil.
Top with olives.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until haddock... - 35.3537
Place haddock piecefs] in 12-oz shallow casserole [24-oz shallow casserole, with thickest parts to outside edge].
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place onion and tomato on haddock; sprinkle with lime juice and oil.
Top with olives.
Cover loosely and microwave... - 39.6429
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add green pepper and 2 tablespoons onion.
Saute until onion is transparent.
Add almonds, bread crumbs, oregano, 1 tablespoon lime juice, cilantro and salt; mix well.
Spoon filling down center of each catfish fillet.
Roll up and... - 43.3615
1) Slice trout into serving-size pieces, if required.
2) In a deep frying pan, sauté onion and celery until they are soft.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients except the fish and rice and cook for 30 minutes.
4) Take off chopped lemon,... - 43.5191
Caribbean Mango Tilapia
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor, process until minced. Add mango and next 5 ingredients (through salt), process until smooth. Place mango mixture and fish in a zip-top plastic bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes. Remove fish... - 32.4589
Caribbean Red Snapper Stew
1. In a bowl, combine the wine, rum, ginger, garlic, and black pepper. Marinate the fish pieces in this mixture for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. In a large pot, warm the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it... - 35.4954
Jerk Spiced White Fish
When we think of “jerked” Caribbean, beef, pork or chicken come to mind but rarely do we think of fish. This recipe is not the traditional use of “jerk seasoning” and is a “I’m ready to eat dinner now” kind of a dish that takes literally 10... - 100.927
Summer Vegetable & Fish Bundles
On two 18x18-inch pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil, divide fish equally; top with vegetables.
Evenly pour savory herb with garlic soup mix blended with water over fish.
Wrap foil loosely around fillets and vegetables, sealing edges airtight with double fol - 26.5634
Tropical Sunrise Fish
1. In a frypan melt the butter over medium heat and when hot, lay in the fish fillets.
2. Turn over when the underside is browned and toss in the green onions, salt and coconut.
3. Put in the chopped bananas and cinnamon, heat through and serve.
4. The... - 31.7022
Broiled Fish With Fresh Tomatoes
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, onion, basil, salt and pepper together.
3) Brush both the sides of the fish with the melted margarine.
4) In a broiler pan, arrange the fish, place on a rack 4 inches from the... - 40.4604
Speedy Broiled Fish
Cut fillets into serving pieces; season with salt and pepper.
Combine soy sauce and oil.
Arrange fish on an oiled grill or in an oiled wire broiler basket.
If fish tends to be dry, broil on piece of heavy aluminum foil.
Slit foil at regular intervals and oil... - 41.1539
Tagliatelle With Anchovies And Tuna Fish
Put the oil in a bowl and add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in the anchovies, tuna, capers and olives, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Put the tagliatelle in a deep pot and just cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover... - 30.8656
Herb Flavored Broiled Fish
1. Combine all ingredients together except fish fillets.
2. Place fillets on broiler rack and spoon half of herb mixture over fish.
3. Broil 4 inches from heat for 4-6 minutes.
4. Turn fish over and spoon remaining mixture over top.
5. Broil 4-6 minutes more... - 33.5508
Broiled Deviled Fish Fillets
1. Preheat the broiler. Butter the rack of the broiler pan and place the fish fillets on it. Combine the tomato juice, red pepper seasoning, oil, mustard, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread the mixture evenly over the fish.
2. Broil 3 to 4 inches... - 27.3759
Broiled Fish Steaks
GETTING READY 1) Wash and pat dry the fish steaks. 2) In a small dish, mix all the ingredeints to prepare a sauce. ... - 26.314
Tuna Fish Santa Barbara
Remove the skins from 6 small tomatoes by dipping them in boiling water.
Store in refrigerator.
Wash 6 celery stalks.
Cut crosswise in thin slices.
Put in a plastic bag in refrigerator.
In a jar with a screw top, shake well 6 tablespoons olive oil, 2... - 39.6823
Tuna Fish Canapes
Drain tuna thoroughly, flake fine and combine with celery, lemon and onion juice and all but 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise.
Using a 2-inch biscuit cutter, cut 28 rounds from slices of bread.
Toast on both sides and spread each toast round with... - 33.049
Stuffed Whole Fish
1. Wash fish well in cold water; pat dry with paper toweling. Place in a greased, large, shallow, baking pan.
2. Saute onion in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet; stir in sage and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Add bread cubes;... - 37.2101
Broiled Fish Steaks With Peperonata
Peperonata Sauce: Broil red peppers 1 in (2.5 cm) from hot broiler 10 to 15 minutes, turning frequently, until skins are charred and blistered.
Immediately place peppers in a sturdy plastic or brown paper bag; seal top. Set aside 10 minutes to steam.
Remove... - 36.1847
Special Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Cut the haddock into bite-sized pieces and toss in cornflour to coat evenly.
2. Place the fish, prawns, sweetcorn and peas in an ovenproof dish. Beat together the milk, fromage frais and seasonings, then pour into... - 35.4158
Crayfish In Court Bouillon
Wash crayfish in several waters.
Mix next 7 ingredients and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add crayfish and simmer for 12 minutes.
Serve very hot, garnished with parsley. - 34.779
Baked Fish Souffle
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place fillets in a greased baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper and pat with butter.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Blend in remaining ingredients and spread over hot fish, covering... - 37.484
Baked Fish Souffle
1. Melt butter in a pan, add flour evenly and cook.
2. Add warm milk gradually to form a smooth consistency. Cook to form a medium consistency sauce.
3. Remove from fire and cool.
4. Clean and boil fish.
5. Flake fish and remove skin and bones.
6. Rub fish... - 40.1778
Ginger Broiled Fish
1. Preheat broiler.
2. To prepare the fish cut them into 6 serving portions, arrange in a single layer in a well-oiled preheated pan.
3. In a bowl combine all ingredients except fish, pour over fish and broil 10 to 12 minutes about 2... - 42.859
Sea Fish Pie
Line an 8-inch pie plate with half the short crust pastry.
Flake the fish finely.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the cornflour and cook for a few minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the milk stirring all the time.
Return to the heat, stir until boiling and boil... - 45.4804
Oven Crisped Fish
1. Let the oven heat to 425°F and oil a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. Combine bread crumbs and next 6 ingredients and set aside.
3. Rinse fillets and pat dry.
4. In a shallow pan combine lemon juice and wine.
5. Into a lemon mixture dip each... - 47.7365
Cajun Blackened Red Snapper
Brush the fish with butter and dredge in the Cajun-Creole Rub to coat well.
Rotate the fish in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until just cooked through. - 21.4071
Fantastic Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/210C fan/ gas 8.
2. Add the potatoes to salted boiling water and boil again for two minutes.
3. To the same boiling water, put in eggs and time the cooking process to 8 minutes for hardboiled eggs. By this time, the... - 46.2644
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place the fish and 1/2 cup milk into an ovenproof dish.
Cover and cook for 10—15 minutes.
Remove fish from the pan, flake, and discard bones.
Reserve the milk.
Increase oven heat to 400°F.
In a saucepan, melt the butter and blend in... - 45.6094
Broiled Swordfish Steaks
1. Sprinkle surface of fish with salt and pepper.
2. Brush with melted butter or margarine.
3. Place on greased broiler rack in broiler, with surface of fish about 3 inches below heat.
4. Broil about 8 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with melted... - 27.4715
White Fish Stir Fry
Fish is a great source of Omega-3, and that means it is good for you! - 23.4222
Caribbean Salt Cod Fritters
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, on a tour of the beautiful Caribbean Islands as she makes one of her favorite island seafood recipes - salt cod fritters using pacific salt cod. These delicious morsels are also known as "acara" and "stamp 'n go". You... - 99.6464
Broiled Fish With Peppery Almond Butter
1. Preheat the broiler. Pat the fish dry with paper toweling. Combine the flour, salt, and paprika in a shallow dish or plate. Goat the fish fillets with the flour mixture. Shake off any excess flour.
2. In a 7-inch skillet, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of the... - 33.6756
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) Take a 2 pt (1200 ml) pie dish and grease well with butter.
3) Using a knife, chop fillets into large pieces and keep it in bottom of tin.
4) Heat a pan, melt a little butter and oil. Put... - 45.2097
Fish And Potato Pie
1. Boil fish. Remove skin and bones and flake.
2. Boil and mash potatoes. Add the milk and half the butter.
3. Slice tomatoes and mince onion.
4. Grease a pie dish, put in a layer of fish, then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with onion, pepper and salt.... - 44.008
Smoky Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/40()°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the fish in a pan and add the milk and bay leaves. Bring to the boil, cover and then simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms, peas and sweetcorn to the pan, bring back to a simmer, cover and cook for... - 43.2806
Florida Fish Rolls
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the stuffing.
2. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Peel and chop 1 banana and stir into stuffing mixture.
4. Season fish fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon of the lime... - 45.5916
Tahiti's Poisson Cru
What better way to satiate your fish craving then Poisson Cru. This national dish of Tahiti is quite a cinch to make. Raw ahi tuna marinated with zesty lime juice, creamy coconut and other luscious ingredients give this dish a yummy kick. Follow this recipe... - 105.321
Curacao Style Snapper
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, celebrates the beautiful island of Curacao with her luscious Curacao Style Snapper! Delicious, simple and perfect for a mid-week meal or a special occasion. Bon bini (welcome to) Curacao! - 88.7793
Block Island Baked Swordfish
Wipe fish with damp cloth and put in greased shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Arrange onion slices on fish.
Sprinkle with green pepper.
Dot with butter and add the water.
Bake in preheated hot oven... - 39.1883
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cover and set aside.
Combine concentrate and next 5 ingredients; reserve one-half of mixture.
Pour remaining mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add fish.
Seal bag, and shake lightly... - 43.0919
Skin, bone and dice the fish and place, with lime juice, in a glass bowl; stir and baste, then set aside for 1 hour to marinate, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, until fish is opaque.
Drain fish very well and place in a glass bowl with onion,... - 36.6361
1. Partially thaw fish, if frozen. Cut fish into 1-inch pieces. Cover and chill till ready to use.
2. In a large pot cook onion and garlic in hot margarine or butter till tender. Meanwhile, tear greens into bite-size pieces, discarding stems. Stir greens into... - 34.6235
Mix together the oil, thyme, marjoram, lemon juice, bay leaves and parsley.
Cut a cross in the root end of each onion to prevent the centers from falling out.
Cook the onions whole in water for 15 minutes.
Thread the fish squares on skewers alternately with... - 41.0159
Baked Deviled Tuna
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook uncovered, for 3 minutes, then add the mushrooms and cook 3 minutes longer.
2. Stir in the mustard, chili powder,... - 35.354
Scrambled Egg And Salt Cod Hash
1) Diagonally shred the cod to about 1/4 inch thick slices and keep aside.
2) Cover the potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for about 5 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain the potatoes, when done and keep aside.
4) In a large... - 41.0575
Caribbean Codfish Salad
Place fish and enough cold water to cover in 1 1/2-quart glass bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 12 to 24 hours, changing water 3 or 4 times.
Remove bones and skin if necessary.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Heat fish and just enough water to cover to boiling in... - 41.5276
Soak codfish in cold water overnight, changing water a few times.
Put all ingredients except potatoes in a stewing kettle, cover, and bring to a boil.
Cook over low heat for about 1 hour.
If liquid cooks away, add a little more water as needed. - 34.6358
Swordfish Steaks In Lime Soy Marinade
In a glass dish place swordfish steaks.
In a small bowl combine next 8 ingredients; mix well.
Pour over swordfish; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
Preheat broiler or grill.
On a broiler pan or grill place swordfish.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes... - 40.9286
Red Snapper A L'orange
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl combine salt, pepper, orange juice, rind and oil.
3. In an oiled pan place fish pieces in a single layer, pour sauce on top of fish, sprinkle with nutmeg and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
4.... - 37.9308
Garden Greens With Swordfish
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and then brush with lemon juice.
2. In a bowl or a container combine Italian herb seasoning, garlic salt and pepper and rub mixture all over fish measuring the thickness of fish.
3. On the greased,... - 47.1479
Pesce Spada Rollotini Rolled Swordfish
1. To prepare the pat swordfish steaks dry, trim away skin and dark connective tissue and place between wax paper sheets.
2. Using rubber mallet, pound fish steaks as you would do with chicken or veal cutlets.
3. Out of the thin slices make several... - 39.1701
Ocean Fresh Mackerel With Green Bananas In Spicy Sauce
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way by... - 119.516
Sole Fillets With Mushroom Tomato Cream Sauce
1. In 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate arrange the fillets like spokes of a wheel folding both ends of each fillet underneath center and.
2. Sprinkle over with mushrooms, tomato and onion evenly over fish and drizzle with wine.
3. With vented... - 46.039
1) In a 3 1/2 or 4 quart saucepan, saute the onions, green peppers, carrot, celery and garlic in the oil for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are tender.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients except fish and bring to a boil,... - 40.8689
Mustard Crusted Red Snapper
1. Defrost the frozen fish.
2. Cut the fillets form the skin sides and sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Apply olive oil on the skin sides.
4. Take a bowl; add onion and garlic in it.
5. On the cut side of fillet put 4 teaspoons... - 42.5827
Poached Swordfish With Grapes
Heat the oil in a large skillet, and saute the scallions until they are softened.
Add the wine and lemon juice; stir in the salt and pepper.
Put the swordfish steaks in the skillet, and poach them, covered, in barely simmering wine for 5 to 10 minutes, until... - 45.8584
Red Snapper & Coconut Loaf
1. Finely chop the fish and mix with the tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, and fresh chile.
2. Stir in the bread crumbs, coconut liquid, and seasoning. If using fresh coconut, use a hammer and the tip of a sturdy knife to poke out the "eyes" in the top and pour... - 38.0362
Red Snapper Stew
In a 3 to 4-quart pan, heat oil over medium heat.
Add garlic, onion, and green pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is limp.
Add tomatoes (break them up with a spoon) and their liquid.
Stir in tomato juice, salt, wine, oregano, and Worcestershire;... - 39.6248
Rich Red Snapper Chowder With Carrots
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour, reserving the excess seasoned flour.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil with the butter over medium-high heat... - 40.8468
Cajun Rubbed Red Snapper
1.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat it for 5 minutes.
2.Take a small plastic bag and combine together cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder.
3. Shake the packet well to mix
4. Take a plateand pour contents of... - 43.9097
Garlic Lemon Red Snapper
Spread almonds on a rimmed microwave-proof plate.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes or until nuts are golden, stirring every 3 minutes.
Place butter, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, paprika, and lemon peel in a small... - 42.6613
Jamaican Spinach And Salt Fish
When it’s snowing outside, a tropical meal is the call of the hour. Chef therefore makes Jamaican Spinach and salt fish with cod fish, plantains and yellow yam. He is a very flexible cook who knows to find alternatives and gives the freedom to alter the... - 97.7502
The Posh Pescatarian: Jamaican Escovitch Fish
Coupled with a bit of bass heavy reggae music, this island inspired recipe will make you feel as if you are soaking up the Jamaican sunshine throughout the meal! This dish is not for the faint at heart. It is spicy, tart, dense, crispy, chewy, crunchy and... - 0
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.7162
Spicy Mackerel With Green Banana
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way .... - 127.216
Cut fish in bite-size pieces.
Mix marinade ingredients together, season with salt and pepper then stir in fish; leave 2 to 3 hours.
To make Thousand Island Sauce, put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together.
Season with salt and pepper, then spoon... - 37.5872
Jamaican Style Cod And Onions
If you are looking for a real crowd-pleasing breakfast recipe, your search ends here. This all-time Jamaican favorite breakfast recipe is not only palate-pleasing, but also packs in goodness of Omega-3 fatty acids, rendering this breakfast dish as an... - 103.826
Fish Souffle Martinique
Place fillets in a greased baking dish; season with salt and sprinkle with parsley and whole black peppers.
Pour in wine and dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Cover with foil and bake in a hot oven (400°) for 15 minutes.
Pour fish stock out of dish and... - 44.0257
Swordfish Baked In Foil
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Mix the mushrooms, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and dill.
3. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil, spread half the seasoning mixture over the bottom and add the swordfish steaks.
4. Sprinkle the... - 39.5789
Broiled Swordfish With Tomato Olive Confetti
Prepare Tomato-Olive Confetti and set aside.
Rinse fish, pat dry, and place on oiled rack of a 12- by 14-inch broiler pan; brush fish with oil.
Broil about 5 inches below heat for 5 minutes.
Turn fish over, brush with oil, and continue to broil until fish is... - 29.8933
Jamaican Style Spicy Escovitch Fish
Want to make an exotic Caribbean delicacy for an upcoming dinner or party? Then you must watch this video. Learn to cook a delicious Jamaican fish treat that is sure to leave everyone asking for more! This is a simple recipe and does not take very long to... - 79.5646
Roll pastry to about 1/4-inch thick and cut into 4-inch squares.
Bake in hot oven (450°F - Gas Mark 7) until crisp and lightly browned, for about 7 minutes.
Meanwhile slice tomatoes and lightly sprinkle fillets with lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Slip... - 35.5065
Tuna With Tomatoes
1. Prepare the tuna steaks by washing them, pat drying them on absorbent kitchen paper, seasoning with salt and ground black pepper and dusting them lightly with flour.
2. In a large shallow frying pan heat half of the olive oil and... - 45.0152
1. In bowl, put together eggs with bread crumbs, relish, onion, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Add tuna and mix thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and shape into patties about 1 inch thick.
4. Raise shelf.
5.... - 45.556
Court Bouillon Flavored
Simmer, covered, the fish bones and heads in 2 quarts of the water for 20 minutes.
Add remaining water and other ingredients to broth.
Simmer, covered, for 20 more minutes.
Add fish and cook according to recipe. - 35.2295
Combine first 8 ingredients, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1/2 cup olive oil, and cook over moderate heat for about 1 hour.
When sauce is nearly done, season fish with remaining 2 tablespoons salt.
Put remaining 1 cup oil and garlic in a frying pan.
Brown garlic... - 41.7936
Tuna Patties Florentine
1. In 2-quart bowl, place butter or margarine; cover with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 45 seconds or until butter melts.
2. Remove frozen spinach from package and place on plate. Cook, uncovered, at medium low (30% power) 5 to 6 minutes until... - 32.4497
Tandoori Swordfish Steaks
Place swordfish steaks in a shallow baking dish.
Combine lime juice, minced garlic, and grated gingerroot, stirring well; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, basting once with lime juice .mixture.
Combine yogutr and next 6... - 43.0607
Gay Tuna Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except biscuits.
Open can; separate into 10 biscuits.
Press five biscuits into 5-inch circles on ungreased cookie sheet.
Top each with 1/2 cup filling.
Press remaining biscuits into 6-inch circles.
Stretch each over filling and seal to... - 35.6686
1. Put the tuna in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the tarragon, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Spray a large ridged grill pan or nonstick skillet with canola nonstick... - 23.8966
In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, relish, and mustard.
Add tuna, cheese, celery, and onions; stir until well combined.
Spread tuna mixtureevenly over bottom halves of rolls; top with remaining roll halves.
Serve or, to heat, wrap each sandwich in foil;... - 30.6621
Tuna Berry Sandwiches
Combine tuna, celery, nuts, and mayonnaise.
Spread filling on 4 slices bread.
Arrange cranberry slices atop filling; top with remaining bread.
Combine eggs, milk, and salt.
Dip sandwiches in egg mixture.
Brown on medium-hot, lightly greased griddle, about 6... - 32.7778
Pour milk over bread in mixing bowl; add salad dressing mix.
Stir with fork till well blended.
Stir in tuna.
Spoon tuna mixture onto 8 hamburger bun halves.
Place sandwiches under broiler 6 inches from heat; broil 4 minutes or till tuna is lightly browned and... - 32.5527
1) In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except the margarine and shape the mixture into 6 equal patties.
2) In a 10 inch non-stick skillet, cook the patties in the margarine over a medium heat, turning once, until evenly... - 36.6627
Veggie Tuna Burgers
In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic for 1 minute.
Add the zucchini, yellow squash and carrots; saute until tender.
Drain and cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, tuna, salt and... - 39.3048
Oven Tuna Buns
1 Combine tuna, cream cheese, water chestnuts, chives and parsley in a medium-size bowl.
2 Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing and chili sauce in a cup; fold into tuna mixture.
3 Cut a thin slice from top of each roll; hollow out inside, leaving a... - 32.0762
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add tuna, 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, and green onions; stir well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 4-inch patty.
Press remaining breadcrumbs evenly onto both sides of patties.
Coat a large... - 42.0156
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 39.4081
Macadamia Of Cod Martinique
Soak cod in cold water overnight.
The next day, drain, trim edges from fish, and coarsely shred fish.
Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet.
Add onion and cod; cook until lightly browned.
Add pepper, bouquet garni, garlic, and tomato; mix well.
Cook covered... - 40.4411
Tuna For Two
This Tuna for Two is a complete dish by itself ! Try this amazing fish and broccoli bake with irresistible seasonings for your next meal with any suitable savory sauce. Try this Tuna for Two and let me know if you like it ! - 37.9256