- » Caribbean Fish Curry
Caribbean Fish Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean fish curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean fish curry recipes.
Tasty Caribbean Fish Curry
In this video, Anndis shows us how to make a tasty Caribbean Fish Curry. This curry tastes best if served with steamed white rice. Learn, how to make this flavorsome curry from this video. Enjoy! - 88.0916
You May Also Like!
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 35.9738
Swordfish Baked In Foil
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Mix the mushrooms, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and dill.
3. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil, spread half the seasoning mixture over the bottom and add the swordfish steaks.
4. Sprinkle the... - 40.2073
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cover and set aside.
Combine concentrate and next 5 ingredients; reserve one-half of mixture.
Pour remaining mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add fish.
Seal bag, and shake lightly... - 40.8815
Aycock Tuna Steaks
1. Prepare a marinade using vermouth, lemon juice, oil, cilantro, pepper and seasoned salt.
2. In a shallow dish, keep a plastic bag and place tuna or salmon steaks into it.
3. Pour the marinade over tuna or salmon and close bag.
4. Keep the... - 45.8857
Mako Shark Steak Au Poivre
1.Take the skiced shark and wipe it dry.
2.Season the pieces with salt.
3.In a sheet of waxed pepper put pepper and coat the sliced fish with the pepper.
4.Take a heavy skillet, and heat butter in it.
5.Put slices of fish in th ebutter... - 41.0816
Pescado En Escabeche
Mix first 4 ingredients with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 cups of the olive oil in a large kettle; and cook slowly for 1 hour.
Rinse fish in running water and dry.
Sprinkle lime juice over the fish slices and season with 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 46.0173
Cioppino Style Stew
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In a saucepan combine green pepper, onion, water, and garlic.
Cover and cook till vegetables are tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, parsley, oregano, basil, and pepper.
Bring to boiling;... - 47.3606
Lobster A L'americaine
1. Kill the lobsters by plunging a knife into the thorax. Cut through the markings on the tail to make round medallions. Cut the body in half, clean it and save the coral and liver for the sauce.
2. If the lobster is to be cooked shortly after it is... - 38.3861
Curried Shrimp Crepes
Thaw and drain the frozen shrimp or crab flavored fish; set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare crepes; set aside.
For filling, spray a cold medium saucepan with nonstick spray coating.
Heat saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook till onion is tender,... - 38.6786
Curried Shrimp Cilantro
1. Heat wok over medium-high heat. Skim coconut cream from coconut milk and spoon into heated wok. Set coconut milk aside. Add curry paste to wok and cook on high heat until oil begins to separate.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add potatoes. Cook, stirring,... - 32.5052
Caribbean Fish Curry Recipes By Category
Caribbean Fish Curry Dish: