- » Caribbean Fish Curry
Caribbean Fish Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caribbean fish curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caribbean fish curry recipes.
Tasty Caribbean Fish Curry
In this video, Anndis shows us how to make a tasty Caribbean Fish Curry. This curry tastes best if served with steamed white rice. Learn, how to make this flavorsome curry from this video. Enjoy! - 72.7313
You May Also Like!
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 36.0857
Curried Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake. Keep aside.
2. Remove crown from pineapple by twisting.
3. Slice off the shell.
4. Slice the pineapple, crosswise into 4 (1-inch) thick roundels. Reserve remaining for another use.
5. Core and cut apple into... - 45.5486
Swordfish Baked In Foil
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Mix the mushrooms, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and dill.
3. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil, spread half the seasoning mixture over the bottom and add the swordfish steaks.
4. Sprinkle the... - 39.5789
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cover and set aside.
Combine concentrate and next 5 ingredients; reserve one-half of mixture.
Pour remaining mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add fish.
Seal bag, and shake lightly... - 43.0919
1) Take a bowl and break the tuna in it.
2) Mix it with mayonnaise, beaten egg, chopped onion, bread crumbs, consommé, mixed spice and chopped parsley.
3) Keep the mixture refrigerated for 15 minutes.
4) Fashion the mixture into balls and coat with... - 45.8211
Mako Shark Steak Au Poivre
1.Take the skiced shark and wipe it dry.
2.Season the pieces with salt.
3.In a sheet of waxed pepper put pepper and coat the sliced fish with the pepper.
4.Take a heavy skillet, and heat butter in it.
5.Put slices of fish in th ebutter... - 40.9408
Pescado En Escabeche
Mix first 4 ingredients with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 cups of the olive oil in a large kettle; and cook slowly for 1 hour.
Rinse fish in running water and dry.
Sprinkle lime juice over the fish slices and season with 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 46.7493
Cioppino Style Stew
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In a saucepan combine green pepper, onion, water, and garlic.
Cover and cook till vegetables are tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, parsley, oregano, basil, and pepper.
Bring to boiling;... - 48.0552
Lobster A L'americaine
1. Kill the lobsters by plunging a knife into the thorax. Cut through the markings on the tail to make round medallions. Cut the body in half, clean it and save the coral and liver for the sauce.
2. If the lobster is to be cooked shortly after it is... - 39.4535
Tangy Tuna Toss
Mix first 8 ingredients together.
Saute walnuts in margarine for a few minutes; drain on paper towel.
Mix mayonnaise and curry powder together.
Add it to tuna mixture and blend well; chill.
Just before serving, add walnuts.
Serve on cabbage mixed with a... - 39.2869
Caribbean Fish Curry Recipes By Category
Caribbean Fish Curry Dish: